Pinky Promise

Hello everybody! I'm back from Holiday Hiatus, I missed all of you! I'm so happy to be back. 😊 I hope everybody had a great Christmas and New Year!

Also, check out this awesome fanart by @jjasmin_y! This is so cool thank you so much! 😍

♣️❤️♠️♦️♣️❤️♠️♦️♣️❤️♠️♦️♣️❤️

Kinta
Kinta ducked just in time to avoid a high kick from Hisoka, swinging her foot out as she attempted to hook his ankle. But he leapt away from her kick, she pursued him, aiming like she was going to punch him in the face. Hisoka brought his arms up to block but Kinta quickly changed stance, she was small enough to use his chest like a spring-board, landing a sharp kick to his chin as she flipped backwards. The magician took the hit,  but managed to grab her ankle, swinging her over the top of him and slamming her into the ground behind him. Kinta rolled, instead of going for the obvious choice of hitting his face, she hit the wrist holding her ankle with a ko-powered kick. He released her and she managed to get her feet under her before lunging for him again. Hisoka blocked her next punch and countered with one of his own, they went on like this for a long time. Both of them locked in a sort of death-tango as they fought under the moonlight. Kinta activated her scythe, spinning on the ball of her foot and whipping it out towards Hisoka, but the magician seemed to leap away at the last moment, sling-shooting himself backwards into the trees. He'd used his bungee gum to escape her attack, clever.
"Running away?" She sneered, listening to the rustling of the surrounding trees as Hisoka quickly moved through them, he was circling her. "What's the matter? Can't keep up?"
His chuckle danced through the dark forest."You seem to be the one struggling to keep up with me~" 
She ducked just as a card came flying at her head, this again? She scoffed as she began dodging and countering his card attacks with her ability. Whipping her scythe out in front of herself, occasionally managing to send a couple cards flying back at the magician. Something wasn't right, Hisoka never backed off with these distance-simple attacks.  Not unless he was setting a trap, where would he come from? The trickster zipped through the trees so fast Kinta had no hope to try and keep her eyes on him, no doubt  he was using his bungee gum like a zipline. She activated her En, but it still did little to help her keep track of the man. 
"What's wrong~?" Hisoka teased her from the shadows. "Aren't you going to attack me~? Or am I moving too fast for you~?"
"Bastard." Kinta growled under her breath, Hisoka knew her strength laid in close quarters combat, he was using it to his advantage. She could use her ability from a distance, but that largely depends on her target remaining relatively still. "Fine." She sighed, two could play that game.
Kinta closed her eyes, extending out her En as far as she could before slowly extending to her scythe. She let out a low breath before taking a step forwards and spinning on the ball of her foot, using dual scythes in both hands to cut into the trees around her. She couldn't hope to cut down the trees themselves, they were much too thick and would take too much time, but she could cut down the branches. She could take away the majority of the holds the magician was using to sling shot himself through the trees, as well as most of his cover, if she was fast enough she might even buy herself a couple seconds to attack.
Loud cracking sounds rang through the forest as Kinta cut through branches, sending them crashing to the ground all around her. Her En allowed her to know exactly where the magician was, even though her eyes were closed. When massive branches began to fall around him, Hisoka was forced to pause for a moment before having to go on the defensive to avoid all the falling debris. Kinta used her En to track his every move as well as keep track of every branch as she moved towards him, evading the falling debris much faster than the magician could hope to without using his En. She launched herself at him, Hisoka hardly had time to react before her fist met his face with a ko-powered punch. He took the hit, but managed to grab her arm, pulling Kinta into him as he lifted his knee and hit her in the stomach as they fell to the ground. They landed with the magician over the top of her, pinning Kinta to the ground.
"I win~" Hisoka purred, a devilish smile spreading across his face as he held a card to her neck. Blood dripped from his cheek and his mouth from her hit. 
"Are you sure about that?" Kinta giggled, increasing the pressure of her claws she held against his solar plexus. A flick of her wrist, and the trickster would die a slow death- choking on his own blood.
The magician's eyes widened for a moment before a soft chuckle escaped his lips. "A draw~? How anticlimactic~" 
Kinta laughed as she hooked her leg over his, flipping them so he was under her as she straddled his waist. "This was supposed to be a sparring match, not a fight!"
"This was a sparring match, if it was a fight, one of us would be dead~"
"Both of us would be dead." She smiled down at him as she finally released her claws.
"Hmm~"  He sat up, wrapping an arm around her back as he leaned in so close his lips brushed hers as he spoke. "A lovers suicide~"
"How romantic."  Kinta breathed before leaning in for his tender kiss.
Their lips moved against each other slowly as a cool spring breeze enveloped them. The metallic taste of his blood mixed with Hisoka's strong arm around her waist held her against him while his other hand cradled the back of her head. They sat in the grass, under the stars in the middle of a park just outside of Glam Gas Land. Hisoka finally pulled away from her kiss, only to lean in and lovingly nuzzle her neck.
"Hisoka- that tickles!" Kinta giggled as she tried to shift away from him.
But the magician only chuckled, moving his hands to her side to allow his fingers to dance across her body. Tickling her sides.
"Ah! Hisoka- no! Stop it!" She squealed delightly, trying to bat his hands away.
"You're too cute~" He chuckled as he stopped tickling her, letting her slip off of him as she laid in the grass next to him.
Kinta used Hisoka's arm as a pillow,wrapping it over her shoulders while he tucked the other one behind his head as they looked up at the stars.
"So tomorrow, we leave for your home~" Hisoka murmured softly. "Do you have a plan~?"
"Go in, wreak havoc." Kinta nodded.
Hisoka chuckled. "That's it~?"
"Well, there is only one way in or out of the compound. It's surrounded by a massive, twelve foot tall fence with a high voltage wire at the top so going over that isn't really an option. They won't see us coming, and it's not like they keep guards posted at the front gate. So we'll basically be able to just walk in the front door."
"And then what~?"
"Cause a commotion, and bring everybody to me." Kinta sighed, grabbing his hand attached to the arm she was resting on. She'd taken a liking to playing with his impossibly long fingers when she was thinking, Hisoka didn't seem to mind. "With my ability, the closer together they are, the easier it'll be to mow them down. I figured I'll draw most of them to me, while you pick off any problematic people in the background. Besides, I know you prefer your fights one on one. So it's a win-win."
Hisoka chuckled lightly as he watched her fidget with his fingers, relaxing his hand. Kinta knew it was an odd display of affection, but she was still figuring her love language.
"Your turning out to be quite the little strategist~ you certainly didn't learn that from me~"
"Are you kidding?  I learned the importance of it through watching your hair-brained fights and my own experience." She rolled her eyes at him before bringing his finger to her mouth and biting it.
"What are you doing~?" Hisoka chuckled as he watched her nibble on his finger.
"Showing my affection." She giggled as she released his hand, admiring her teeth marks.
"By biting me~?"
"Don't you do that same thing?" She turned and cocked her head at him. "How many of your bite marks have I worn?"
Hisoka blinked, a light laugh rumbling from his chest. "Touche'~"
"Come on." Kinta suddenly rolled to her feet, grabbing his wrist and trying to pull him up with her.
The magician simply chuckled as she struggled to pull him up, refusing to move from his spot in the grass. "But this is so nice~ don't you wanna stay~?"
"We've got a big day tomorrow, we should get some rest!"
"Hmm~" Hisoka grabbed her wrist, and pulled her back down on top of him, wrapping his arms tightly around her as he buried his face in the crook of her neck. "Just a little longer~"
Kinta sighed as she gave up, nuzzling into his chest before relaxing against him. She'd never guessed Hisoka and her would end up together like this, not with their promises to kill each other when they'd first met. But now that they were together and no longer had to worry about hiding their affections, it was oddly freeing. They were free to be themselves around each other, there was no fear of showing weakness or deciding when the ideal time would be to destroy each other. They saw each other for who, and what, they were and not only accepted but loved each other for it. When Kinta was with Hisoka, everything felt right with the world. Even though what they were about to do was so very wrong.
"Kitten~" Hisoka murmured against her neck before pulling his face away from her.
Kinta rocked her head back, looking up at his majestic golden eyes. "Magic Man?" She teased with a giggle.
But the look on his face was serious. "I want you to make me another promise~"
"A promise?" Kinta sat up so she was straddling his waist again and cocked her head at him.
He chuckled as he sat up, bringing his hand up in a fist and holding his pinky out to her.
"A- a pinky promise?" She laughed. "Oh man, this must be serious."
"It is~ I want you to promise, that'll never disappear from my life. You'll never abandon, leave me behind or forget about me~  not unless I tell you to~"
"Hisoka-" Kinta blinked before she reached out and wrapped her pinky around his. "I would never do that, even if you told me to."
Hisoka stared into her eyes, like he was trying to search her soul. It was odd seeing any kind of vulnerability from the magician, she loved that he was starting to open up to her, but where was this coming from? Abandonment issues? Was it, from his parents?
"I love you." Kinta murmured, grabbing his massive hand in hers as she brought it up to her lips and lightly kissed the backs of his knuckles. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise."
A small smile pulled the corner of his mouth as he pulled his hand out of hers, wrapping it around the back of her head as he pulled her into him. Placing another kiss on her lips. "I love you~"