His Protector

A chill washed over Hisoka's skin as her bloodlust intensified, leaning more heavily on the building as his knee's threatened to give out from under him and his stomach rolled with nausea. His body felt colder as he felt his energy slowly being sapped from his body. The magician had felt this before, when Kinta had fought her father. Asmodeus took a step back as his face drained of color. A smirk slowly pulled to the corner of Kinta's lip as she tensed for her next attack. Her aura grew in its intensity as she syphoned from anybody unfortunate enough to be within her range, including Illumi and Hisoka. Her eyes even dilated, like a cat getting ready to pounce.

Asmodeous opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but Kinta didn't give him the chance. She lunged, pushing off the ground hard enough to tear up the pavement behind her as she closed the distance between them. Kinta leapt, her claws extended from her fingers as she rocked her arm back like she planned to swipe at his face. But the man dodged her attack, stepping to the side and pulling his head back, evading her claws by a hair. He brought his arm up, swinging his fist down towards the back of her head but Kinta dropped, digging her claws into the ground, redirecting her momentum as she twisted her body. She managed to land a ko-powered kick to Asmodeous's chin- hard enough to knock the bronze warrior to the ground. Hisoka could hear the crack of the impact even from their place on the other side of the street.

Kinta coiled under herself, pouncing on the man as she attempted to pin him down. But Asmodeus brought his leg up, putting his foot flat against her chest. Her claws narrowly missed grazing his eye before Asmodeus pushed her away hard enough to send her flying several feet.  She twisted in the air, landing in a crouch as she slid, digging her claws into the pavement again as they left deep scores in the ground. Kinta's leg muscles bunched and tensed, veins popping out along her thighs and calves, like she was absorbing the momentum of Asmodeus's strike. She lunged again before she'd even stopped sliding backwards.

"She's out of control-" Illumi sounded breathless as even he leaned against the building for support, Kinta's syphoning affecting him as well. Half of the group of strangers surrounding the fight had dropped to the ground and even Asmodeus looked pale and wobbly as he braced for Kinta's next attack.

But nothing could prepare the warrior for what Kinta was about to do next. As Asmodeus brought his arm up to block her seemingly high attack, Kinta dropped at the last moment. Her speed gave her the advantage as she plunged both hands into his stomach. Everything seemed to freeze for a moment, silence fell over the battlefield as the massive man staggered, his arms trembled as he slowly released his block. Silence fell over the battlefield, the golden warrior's  eyes practically bulged out his head and he wrapped his massive hands around Kinta's slender wrist's. A cruel smile spread over Kinta's face, cocking her head slightly as she twisted her hands inside of his skin. A bloodcurdling scream pierced  the silence, ringing through the night as the giant fell to his knees.

Laughter erupted from Kinta as she stood over him, a gleeful smile on her face as she watched the man crumble and writhe. Hisoka's eyes widened with horror as watched something move unnaturally under the man's skin. Pushing up from inside of him and slithering under his skin, slowly slicing through his flesh as it cut him up from the inside. Kinta was extending her scythe, inside Asmodeus. Like she was skinning him alive from the inside out.

"Fuck! Make it stop! Please- Make it stop! No- god, make it stop!" The once mighty warrior cried out in agony, pleading with her as Kinta simply smiled and dug her hands deeper. His hands wrapped around Kinta's wrists, like he was trying to pull her hands out of himself as she tore him apart. Veins popping out around his trembling arms as he tried to pull her hands away, Kinta grunted with effort as she forced her hands deeper. Her bloodlust hung heavily in the air as her maniacal laugh bounced throughout the dark streets.

Magicians Pet (🔞Hisoka Smut🔞)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें