Zevil Island part 2

The first thing Kinta did was find a creek to clean up in. She didn't want to be covered in dried blood for the whole week and the cold water helped to clear her head. While wandering the island Kinta heard what sounded like a fishing pole. Upon investigation she found Gon practicing catching apples with his fishing pole.

She chuckled, "I wonder what he's planning.' Kinta also noticed number 384 watching Gon from a distance. Neither were her targets, so she decided to leave them alone. She still had a whole week to catch her target  or three other badges. "I hope Gon doesn't get killed." Kinta sighed as she moved away. "I like that kid."

***

"Awe man." Kinta grumbled as she ran. "Killua just had to run into my target before I did. And of course this little snot just threw away the ones he didn't need." At least she had caught when he had switched the badge numbers at the last minute before throwing it, had he known that she was there? She finally located the badge that she needed and sighed as she picked it up.

"And here I was hoping that this phase would be exciting." She pouted as she tossed the badge in the air and caught it again. "Oh well." She sighed as she tucked the badge into her pocket. They still had two days until the end of the exam.

Kinta pulled out her hunting knife and flipped it in the air as she walked.

"What to do now?" She mused out loud. Her mind wandered back to Hisoka, she had promised him a fight and there was only one phase left and she had no idea what the phase would be. So it could be now or never to make good on her promise.

It didn't take her long to track him down, Kinta had spent most of her childhood hunting. Being able to track his footsteps and sensing his ominous aura made finding him very easy. Hisoka was leaning against a tree on the edge of a small clearing with his eyes closed.

Kinta chuckled, trembling so much with excitement that she might miss her mark. She threw her hunting knife as she approached him head-on. It buried itself in the tree inches from Hisoka's head.

Hisoka didn't even flinch, just opened his eyes and smiled at her. "I was beginning to wonder when you would show up~"

Kinta giggled. "I got bored, so I decided to come and find you. I did promise you a fight after all, and I just know fighting you will be fun." She grinned.

Hisoka pushed himself away from the tree. "You must have a death wish~" he said coldly.

"I just love fighting." Kinta said innocently. "I have no intention of dying, or killing you  by the way."

"Ohh~?" Hisoka gave her a quizzical look.

"Not here, not now at least." Kinta smiled then dropped into her fighting stance, releasing her bloodlust as well.

Hisoka laughed. Actually laughed. "You actually think you could kill me someday~?"

"Yes." Kinta said bluntly. The humor in her voice was gone, she was determined to be taken seriously by this man.

Hisoka smiled again. "I do love that look. Maybe you will be more entertaining than I thought. Come on then, fight me~" He stretched his hand towards her.

Kinta didn't hesitate, she lunged forward aiming low like she was going to take out his legs first. When she was just inches away Hisoka finally moved like he was going to block her and scoffed at her, apparently not impressed. Exactly what she wanted. She suddenly changed her stance and swung up, hitting him hard square in the jaw as he tried to block what he thought would be a low attack. This sent him stumbling back a few steps, Kinta used this to her advantage, spun and kicked him hard in the ribs. The same place she knew he was injured.