Good Boy

*SMUT WARNING*
Okay guys, it's the scene you've been waiting for. I would say don't read this in school but- pretty sure you'll do it anyways. 😂 Please enjoy and don't forget to comment/vote!
Thank you Thank you!
♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️

"Ohh, I have an idea or two." Kinta grinned from ear to ear as she turned and started grabbing a couple other things from the wardrobe. When she had everything collected she turned back to Hisoka, placed a hand on his chest and pushed him backwards until his legs hit the bed and he sat down.
A mischievous smile spread across her face as she climbed onto his lap, straddling either side of his hips as she sat up and kissed him. Tenderly at first, letting their lips guide  each other as she gently ran a hand through his hair to caress the back of Hisoka's head. She felt him shiver as her hand glided through his hair and she deepened the kiss, nipping his lower lip until he opened for her. Hisoka sighed softly against her lips as their tongues gilded against each other, exploring the insides of eachothers mouths as she let her free hand trail down his chest and over his stomach until she reached the hem of his shirt. She sat back long enough to tug his shirt off over his head, a soft chuckle rumbled from Hisoka's chest as he reached to take hers off, but Kinta batted his hand away.
"I didn't tell you to take my shirt off." Kinta clicked her tounge at him before pushing him back farther on the bed so that he was on his back. "Give me your wrists." She commanded as she reached over and grabbed her binding material.
Hisoka held out his hands obediently, but his eyes widened when he saw what she held in her hands. Chains, Kinta had found chains to bind his hands with.
"I thought about infusing a simple pair of cuffs with my Nen, so they'd be harder to break." Kinta giggled as she started wrapping up one of his wrists. "But, your Nen is still stronger than mine. So you'd still be able to break them-" She moved to the other wrist, creating a pair of cuffs with the chains and checking them to make sure they weren't too tight. When she was satisfied she grabbed his hands and pushed them over his head, leaning over Hisoka so their faces were just inches apart. "Try breaking out of these, my little reaper."
Another chuckle rumbled from his chest as his golden eyes burned into hers. Hisoka  tugged at the chains, but they didn't budge. Kinta leaned down and let her lips brush his. "You're mine and you're not going anywhere."
She cocked her head and kissed her way down his neck, letting go of his wrists and allowing her finger tips to glide down his muscular arms and shoulders until she reached his chest. When one of her fingers grazed his nipple, Kinta felt him tense. She cocked an eyebrow and tentatively pinched the little bud between her fingers, earning a soft sigh from the magician. Kinta giggled as she kissed lower, kissing and nibbling her way down his chest until her mouth found his other nipple. Gently taking it between her teeth as her other hand traced the hard-cut lines of his abs. Hisoka groaned softly, his body shivered under her touch. 
"I had no idea you had sensitive nipples." Kinta breathed against his skin, gently releasing his nipple and flicking her tongue over it to soothe the skin. She looked down and chuckled at his hard member pitching a tent in his pants before kissing her way lower.
She traced the lines of his abs with her tongue as her fingers hooked his waistband, slowly pulling it lower until his hard member sprung free. Kinta continued her slow descent down, sliding his pants lower over his thighs as she kissed around the base of his cock before moving down the inside of his thigh.
"You're such a tease~" Hisoka groaned softly as he felt her hot breath over his hard member.
Kinta giggled as she slipped his pants completely off and stood before him again. Loving the way his eyes raked over her body as she slowly pulled her shirt off over her head.
"On your knees, Hisoka." She purred his name. "Be a good boy and roll over." She murmured as she wiggled out of her shorts.
His gaze darkened and a low growl rumbled from his chest. "I'm not your dog~."
A devilish grin broke out over Kinta's face, she was hoping he'd be a bit of a brat. She turned back towards the wardrobe full of toys. "Do as you're told-" she hummed in a playfully warning tone.
"Make me~" Hisoka chuckled.
"Ah- if you insist." Kinta giggled as she turned around, the leather flogger with the knots tied at the ends in her hands.
Hisoka laughed lightly. "What you think that little thing is going to~" he inhaled sharply as Kinta cracked the flogger over his inner thigh, dangerously close to the throbbing member.
"I'm sorry, what was that?" Kinta teased as she cracked the flogger over his opposite thigh. Causing Hisoka to jerk at the sharp pain. "The only words I want to hear out of your mouth right now-" she purred as she lovingly stroked the handle of the flogger. "Is Yes Mistress."
Hisoka growled softly as Kinta cracked the flogger over his thigh again, leaving various little red marks on his pale skin. He closed his legs to try and keep her from striking the tender skin again.
"Ohhh-" Kinta sighed and wagged her finger at him. "We can't have that." She turned and grabbed the spreader bar from the top of the wardrobe. "Do I need to put this on you?" She giggled as she twirled the bar in her hand.
She bit her lower lip and she forced his ankles apart and buckled the spreader bar between his legs. "Are you going to be good now?" She gently trailed her fingers over the red skin on his inner thigh, activating her claws and scraping his skin as she did.
"I suppose, you don't give me much of a choice~" He grumbled as the magician begrudgingly rolled over. "Mistress~"
"Good boy." Kinta chimed lightly as she watched him roll over, tucking his knees under him so that his beautiful, full, ass was exposed to her. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked the palm of her hand before stepping in behind him, palming his balls and massaging them lightly as she let the flogger trail over his back.
Hisoka's breath hitched and he groaned softly, she watched his golden eyes through the mirror on the far side of the bed. Not long ago, their roles had been reversed and Hisoka had been doing similar things to her. Now, it was payback time.
She let her hand slowly trail down the length of his shaft before grasping his member and stroking him gently, bending down to place a gentle kiss on his ass cheek. His golden eyes met hers in the mirror as a devilish grin broke out over her face, right before she sunk her teeth into the meaty flesh.
Hisoka inhaled sharply and attempted to shift away from her, but Kinta tightened her grip on his member. Forcing him to stay in place before she resumed her gentle stroking and soothed the skin she'd bitten with her tounge.
"You have a great ass-" Kinta murmured as she gently ran her thumb over her bite mark. She could feel his cock throbbing in her hand as she continued to stroke him. "Are you ready for the real fun to begin?"
"Yes~" Hisoka moaned softly as she focused her stroking to the head of his member, thrusting himself deeper in her hand.
Kinta grabbed the flogger again and cracked it over the tender spot on his ass, causing Hisoka to jerk. "Yes what?" She pulled her hand away from his member.
Another low growl rumbled from Hisoka's chest, earning him another crack from the flogger.
"Yes what?" Kinta repeated herself, she could feel his bloodlust starting to build and she fought to keep hers in check. Loving the way his ass was slowly turning red.
Hisoka said nothing, just glared at her in the mirror, the veins in his arms popping out as he strained against his chains.
"I can get rougher-" Kinta purred, dropping the flogger and leaning over him, trailing her fingers up his back until she reached the base of his neck, loving the way he shivered under her touch.
When he still said nothing, Kinta activated her claws. Raking them down his back, gradually adding more pressure until she started to draw thin lines of blood. Hisoka shuddered and groaned under her.
"Say it, Hisoka-" she purred his name. "Just two words, and your pleasure can begin."
"Fuck~" Hisoka groaned as Kinta started a slow decent over his ass with her claws. "Yes, Mistress~" he growled the words.
"What a good boy." Kinta giggled as she slid off of him, grabbing the strap and the lube and she buckled into it. Something about having a giant, black, silicone cock strapped to the front of her made Kinta feel extremely powerful. She'd missed this.
She poured some of the lube into her hand, making sure Hisoka could see as she stroked it onto the strap-on. She didn't miss the way his throat muscles moved as he swallowed nervously. The lube made her fingers tingle and she smiled cruelly as she rubbed some of the tingling lube onto the head of his cock, earning her a guttural moan from the red headed male. She poured a little more lube onto her fingers before positioning her hand behind his ass, slowly sliding two fingers into his tight cavity.
Hisoka squeezed his eyes shut, groaning as Kinta thrusted her fingers in and out of him slowly.
"You need to relax little Reaper." Kinta giggled as she stretched his ass by spreading her fingers inside of him, earning her another guttural moan as she massaged his prostate. "Or this won't be very fun for you."
She watched his eyes roll back as she slid her fingers in deeper, thrusting into him a little more roughly as she not-so patiently waited for him to relax. She used her other hand to rake her claws over his tender, red ass as the magician shuddered under her touch. Kinta slowly added another finger, picking up the pace with her hand and earning a strangled moan from Hisoka.
"Such a good boy." She purred as she leaned over and kissed his neck gently.
After a couple moments she decided he was ready she pulled her fingers out and positioned herself behind him.
Kinta reached around him and stroked the head of his member as she stretched his entrance with the strap. Hisoka buried his face into the sheets and growled deeply, ending in a breathy moan as the head popped inside of him.
"Aahhh~" He groaned against the sheets as Kinta slid inside of him. Thrusting his hips towards her.
"Do you like that, Hisoka?" Kinta purred, enjoying the sensation of her tingling hand wrapped around his throbbing cock.
"Ugh~" Hisoka groaned before making eye contact with her in the mirror, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Enough of this slow and gentle nonsense. If you want to fuck me~" he moaned as Kinta thrusted herself in deeper. "Then fuck me like you mean it~ and you better pray I don't break out of these chains~" his voice changed to a low, threatening growl.
"Ahh-" Kinta shivered at his words, his bloodlust was spilling out of him. Sending the sensation of pins and needles over her skin and she released his member and  trailed her hand up the back of his neck, grabbing a fist full of his red locks and pulling his head back. "If you insist, I won't be gentle."
Kinta set her rough, fast, ruthless pace. Hisoka wasn't the only one that could deliver a merciless pounding. A loud moan escaped Hisoka's lips as Kinta railed into him, his breath coming in short spurts between growls and moans.
"Kinta~" He moaned her name.
A cruel smile spread over her face as she released his hair and grabbed the cuffs behind his back. Pulling on them roughly, giving her leverage as she forced the strap deeper and  continued to pound his ass. She used her other hand to rake her claws up his still-red cheeks.
His hips bucked under her, Hisoka's face turning red. She could see him starting to lose himself in a mixture of pain and pleasure, the chains groaned as he strained against them but they didn't budge. His loud moans were like music to Kinta's ears, watching his face contort as he fought to control himself.
"Not~not so fast~" He groaned, making eye contact with hers in the mirror.
"Oh?" She cocked her head but didn't let up her pace. "But you asked for this." She giggled as she reached down and turned the dial on the side of the strap as it started to vibrate.
"aaahhHHHH~" Hisoka groaned loudly, his breath becoming even more labored between guttural moans.
As much as Kinta loved this position, she wanted a better view of his face as she fucked him. So she carefully pulled out of him, allowing herself one more tight squeeze of his ass before she spoke. "Roll over."
This time, Hisoka didn't argue. He managed to gracefully roll onto his back, despite his wrists and ankles being bound.
"Good boy." She purred as she wrapped her hand around his cock, slowly stroking him as she pressed the head of the strap on against his entrance again.
His body arched into her as Kinta slowly slid the vibrating strap into his ass again and resumed her grueling pace. She loved watching his eyes roll back and his face twist with a mixture of pain and pleasure as she railed into him. His loud moans fueling her desire as she moaned and thrusted into him harder, continuing to stroke his cock with the tingling lube. The vibrating strap crashed into her clit with each thrust, bringing her closer and closer to a release of her own.
"Kinta~" His voice almost sounded like a whimper.
Kinta groaned as she reached her free hand up and wrapped it around his throat, watching his eyes go wide with surprise as she tightened her grip.
A strangled moan escaped his lips, his muscles started to bunch and release as he teetered on the edge of his orgasm. His eyes rolling back as he gasped for air, finally losing himself in the pleasure she was giving him.
A cruel smile spread across Kinta's lips as she mercilessly pounded into him. "Don't you dare cum, not yet-"
A feral growl ripped through Hisoka, sinking his teeth into his lower lip so hard that he drew blood.
"Ki~ aaahhh~" His body arched upwards as she activated her claws again, slowly carving a small heart into his chest.
Kinta loved this, the trickster was used to being in total control at all times. To see him not only helpless against her, but also slowly losing his battle not to give in to the exquisite pleasure she gave him was intoxicating. Kinta watched Hisoka's face slowly turn red, his growls slowly turn to moans and whimpers.
"Awe, poor magic man-" Kinta teased, slowing her pace slightly as she focused her hand on rubbing the head of his member and down the underside of his shaft. His most sensitive areas. "The tingling lube, the vibrating strap, is this really too much for the big,bad reaper to handle?"
Hisoka tried to growl at her, bit it ended in a strangled moan as she tightened her grip on his member. "I'm~ I cant~ hold back~"
"Beg for it." She groaned loudly, picking up her grueling, merciless pace again.
"Auugg~" He panted under her, his eyes starting to roll back as his body shuddered under her, but a mischievous smile still pulled his lips between guttural moans. "If I don't obey~?"
"Oh? Then I guess you don't wanna cum." Kinta shrugged as she suddenly stopped all movement, leaving the strap to vibrate in his ass and keeping her hand in place, the tingling lube still working on his throbbing cock.
Hisoka hissed between his teeth, left on the edge of his orgasm as he growled frustratedly.
"Beg. For. It." Kinta hissed, grabbing his chin with her free hand and forcing him to look at her. "I won't let you cum until you do."
The magician's gaze turned cold as he strained against the chains so hard that the veins popped out of his arms, the chains groaned and stretched and for a moment- Kinta felt a knot of anxiety starting to form. If he did break out of those, she was really going to get it. She leaned over the top of him, pushing herself even deeper as the magician shuddered under her.
"Please, Hisoka?" She bent and gently nibbled his neck, murmuring against his skin as she torturously slowly started stroking his cock again. "I want to make you cum, just ask nicely." She purred and she nipped his earlobe.
The magician relaxed slightly as he sighed defeatedly. "Please~ Kinta~" A soft groan escaped his lips as she slowly started to thrust into him again. "Let~ let me cum~"
"Good boy-" She groaned and as resumed her ruthless pace, earning a soft cry from Hisoka as she wrapped her free hand around his throat again and squeezed, letting her claws dig into either side side of his neck.
Strangled moanes escaped his lips, gasping for air as his body started to lift off the mattress. "Yes~ yes~ ahhh god~"
"Cum for me, Hisoka-" Kinta moaned as her own release threatened her.
"Yes~" His voice raspy with pleasure as his hips bucked under her.
Kinta began to pump him faster, she watched his golden eyes flutter and she released his neck as his release finally took him. A loud, guttural moan erupting from his chest as he spilled himself into her hand. The look alone was enough to send Kinta into her own climax. His golden eyes rolled back in his head, his cheeks bright red as he panted through his orgasm. She growled with her release, her legs quivered as she came but didn't let up her pace until his hips stopped bucking under her.
They stayed like that for a moment, she turned off the vibration setting before Kinta slowly pulled out of him, as soft groan escaped his lips, his eyes still glazed over with lust as he caught his breath. The strap made a soft popping sound as she pulled out. She unbuckled herself before bending to undo the spreader bar, Hisoka quickly sat up. Egear to be out of the vulnerable position as Kinta swiftly undid the chains around his wrists. Were his hands trembling? The magician wouldn't make eye contact with her, his face still bright red as she free'd him.
"Are you okay, Hisoka?" Kinta cocked her head at him, as she wiped her hands free of the lube and his juices with a baby wipe. She felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. Had she done something wrong? Did she push him too far?
"I'm fine." Hisoka still didn't make eye contact with her, tenderly rubbing his sore wrists and examining the marks the chains had left.
Kinta studied him for a long moment, trying to figure out what he needed before realization finally dawned on her.
"After care is important~" Hisoka's words drifted through her head.
Kinta had never given or received aftercare before, not until she'd met Hisoka. The men she'd dominated before had never asked for it, most had just given her what they'd agreed upon and then told her to leave. She hadn't minded that, she wasn't very good at the touchy-feely stuff anyways. But if that's what her magic man needed, she didn't mind trying to give it to him.
Kinta reached out and gently took his wrists, watching his face warily as she brought his hands to her mouth and tenderly kissed the marks around his slender wrists. Hisoka's eyes widened slightly at the display of affection and a smile tugged on the corner of Kinta's mouth.
"Come here." She murmured gently, stretching her arms out towards him.
Hisoka hesitated, looking at her from the corner of his eye. "I don't need to be coddled~"
Kinta said nothing, just smiled and continued to hold her hands out. Flexing her fingers in the air in a grabbing motion as she waited for him.
Hisoka eye'd her for a long moment before he stiffly leaned into her, allowing his head to rest against her chest as Kinta wrapped her arms around him and smoothed his ruffled hair
After a couple moments of her running her hand through his hair, Hisoka let out a long sigh, adjusting himself to his head rested on her thighs and relaxed against her as she stroked his hair.
"That~ feels nice~" He murmured.
Kinta couldn't see his face, but he sounded a little sleepy. It was adorable. She chuckled softly as she let her hand trail down his back lightly, loving the way he melted against her touch. She wondered if Hisoka had ever had somebody do this for him before, if Illumi was his regular play partner, he didn't seem like the cuddly type.
Hisoka sighed contently as she stroked up and down his back, moving her hand to glide through his hair on occasion before going back to stroking his back. His usually tense muscles relaxed to her touch as his head got progressively heavier on her lap. Soon enough, she heard soft snores coming from the trickster. Hisoka had fallen asleep with his head in her lap.
Kinta shifted slightly, careful not to wake him as she got comfortable and continued to stroke his hair. She was surprised Hisoka had actually fallen asleep like this, he'd always seemed so guarded, so careful to maintain his facade. She didn't mind seeing this vulnerability from him, in fact, she quite enjoyed it.
When she'd first met Hisoka, Kinta would have used any weakness she found to exploit him. She would have used it against him in their future fight, but now she had too much respect for the man to exploit him in such a way. She didn't want to betray the tiny bit of trust he'd placed in her by showing her this vulnerability and she could only hope that Hisoka felt the same way.
Kinta sighed as she studied his sleeping face, he looked so peaceful and so beautiful. His red hair had come loose from his gel, falling over his face as she carefully brushed it away from his eyes. She traced the lines of ropey muscle across his shoulder and down his arms, admired his chiseled back and abdomen and of course his full ass that still sported her bite mark. The red marks from her bite and the flogger stood out against his porcelain skin.
'Mine.' The thought drifted through her head. She didn't want to share this man with anybody, she wanted Hisoka all to herself. But it wasn't just the thought of possessing him, she wanted him. She wanted to be at his side at all times, but Kinta didn't want to just be his toy. She wanted to be his equal.
"Fuck." She murmured softly, a sad smile pulling at corners of her lips as her fingers paused in his hair. "Am I falling for you, Hisoka?"
The reaper still snored peacefully in her lap as she studied his face. It's not like they could ever be together, eventually, they'd try to kill each other. An odd ache filled Kinta's chest at the thought, eventually, she'd have to kill her magic man.