Memory Lane 

Hey guys, check out this awesome fanart by @spn-freak666! This is so pretty, Kinta looks amazing 😍. Thank you so much!

I can't believe this story has hit 1 MILLION views!! Omg I never expected it to get this popular, I was happy when I hit 10K 😅.
In celebration I will be going live on TikTok on Saturday around six PM, it'll be a Q&A event for this story or any other questions you guys might have. Keep in mind I won't answer questions that would spoil future parts of the story 😉. I'll also be posting another Hisoka X Kinta X Y/N story in the next couple days, so watch for that too!
Thank you guys SO much, you guys are incredible! I never would have gotten this far without your ongoing love and support, thank you thank you!!
♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️

Kinta
Hisoka watched silently as Kinta hummed tunelessly, skipping about and pouring gasoline in various places. She wrinkled her nose at the sharp smell as she emptied the last of her gas can. When she finally stopped, she looked up, and froze when she realized where she'd come to. Kinta now stood in front of the one place she never wanted to see again, her fathers dungeon. It wasn't really a dungeon, more like an old wine cellar they'd converted into a torture chamber equiped with chains attached to the stone walls. It was relatively sound proof and located towards the back of the compound, this way the screams didn't disturb the rest of the residents. However, they rarely used it for anybody but Kinta and her brothers. Occasionally, when they were younger, Akuma and Tenshi would be the ones on the business end of her father's abuse. If they lost a fight, did poorly in school or did anything that poorly represented him or the rest of the compound, they would end up here for their punishment. Kinta was sent here when she was disobedient, tried to run away or occasionally simply because Arthur was angry about something else and needed his human punching bag to take it out on. It was an odd building, at first glance it simply looked like an ordinary shed for various farming tools and supplies. Upon opening the wooden door that's all you would see, but there was another door at the far end of the shed, open that and there would be a short staircase that circled back under the shed, that's where Arthur kept his instruments of toruture. 

"P-please-" Kinta muttered weakly, sagging limply against the chains that held her against the wall. "I'm sorry-"
"I don't care." Arthur muttered before his fist connected with her face, leaving Kinta dazed as her ears rang.
She'd really done it this time, he only used his bare hands when she'd really made him angry. Kinta had cut her hair, it kept getting in her face when she worked and at one point her father had grabbed her ponytail during a previous punishment. So she'd cut it, not knowing that there would be any repercussions for it, but when Arthur had seen what she'd done, he'd been livid. Kinta's silent tears mixed with her blood as she watched them splatter on the ground by her knees. The room spun as the edges of her vision started to fade, her whole body ached as her wrists screamed for mercy from the chains, but Kinta no longer had the energy to even lift her head, let alone right herself against the wall.
"Damnit." Arthur muttered under his breath, seeming to realize that Kinta was about to lose consciousness. She flinched as he stepped into her, but he simply reached up and released the cuffs around her wrists, letting Kinta fall to the cold stone floor as she desperately tried to stay conscious. A soft whimper escaped her lips as her head hit the ground.
Arthur turned and walked up the small staircase leading out of the dungeon. "Tenshi!" He called as the wooden door creaked open. "Go clean her up, we can't have the little monster getting sick."
"Yes father." Tenshi's voice drifted down to Kinta as she weakly managed to push herself up so she sat with her back against the wall.
"Put it in it's room when you're done." 
Tenshi came down the stairs, a warm rag and bandages in hand as he gave her a sympathetic smile. "You really shouldn't have done that." He murmured as he kneeled in front of her, he reached out and touched her jaw-length hair now matted against her head with blood and sweat. "You had such beautiful hair."
A soft sob escaped her lips, her small child hands came up to cover her face. "I didn't know, I didn't know he'd get mad- I just thought- I thought it was practical to keep it out of my face-"
"Well, now you know." Tenshi sighed as he took her arm and started whipping the blood off her wrists. "He really did a number on you this time hmm?" He clicked his tounge softly as he carefully cleaned her wounds. 
"He's- I don't understand- He's such an- an-"
"A what?" Tenshi paused but didn't look at her.
"An asshole!" Kinta cried loudly.
A sharp pain in her cheek sent Kinta to the ground as Tenshi put a knee in her back and grabbed a fist full of her hair to wrench her head back. "Don't you EVER call my father that-"
"He's MY father! Not yours-"
He used his fist full of her hair to bash her face into the stone floor before pulling her head back up, ignoring her pained cries. "He's more my father than he'll ever be yours." Tenshi growled. "Honestly, I don't know why he keeps such a nuisance like you around."
"We could just kill it." Akuma had appeared in the doorway, leaning against the frame as he smiled cruelly at Kinta. "Perhaps father would reward us."
Kinta cried out as Tenshi yanked her hair back again. "Tempting. But he must have his reasons for keeping her around." He sighed as he released her hair, pulling her back up into a sitting position.
She swayed in her spot as Tenshi begrudgingly cleaned her up, she couldn't fall asleep, if she fell asleep she'd wake up to one of her brothers fists connecting with her face.
"I don't know what use he'd have for such a pitiful, weak little thing." Akuma rolled his eyes before pushing away from the door.

Kinta was snapped out of her memory when somebody grabbed her wrist, turning her to face them. Startled, she activated her claws and brought her hand up to slash her assailant. But they simply grabbed her other hand before she could make contact as they quickly planted a gentle kiss on her lips.
"Damnit, Hisoka, you startled me!" Kinta sighed in relief as he pulled away from her. 
"You keep zoning out today~" Hisoka chuckled before releasing her wrists. "You looked so sad, I thought I'd cheer you up~" He gave her a closed-eyed smile.
Kinta felt her cheeks beginning to burn, she was really starting to see his sweet side now. He could be so adorable sometimes.
"Hmm~" Hisoka looked over her shoulder as the small wooden shed she'd been staring at. "What's this~?"
"It's- basically my father's dungeon." Kinta bit her lower lip as she motioned to the structure, trying to ignore how her hand trembled.
"It doesn't look like much~" The magician cocked his head as he studied the small building.
"It's actually under this shed." She murmured. "Which means, to make sure it all burns, I have to go inside to pour the gas down there-"
"I'll do it~" Hisoka chimed as he snatched the gas can out of her hands and started walking towards the door.
"Wait, Hisoka-"
"Stop torturing yourself~" He rolled his eyes at her as he pushed the door open. "We're here to destroy this place, so that you can finally be free of it, right~?"
Kinta blinked before slowly nodding.
"Then stop taking trips down memory lane and get to work~" Hisoka rolled his eyes again before slipping inside the shed. "Silly girl~"