Soft Spot

Hisoka
"Hmm~" Hisoka hummed happily, listening for his opponent's next attack. He'd come across a manipulator with an interesting ability. Like a chameleon, the boy could change his skin and clothing to blend in with his environment in an instant, as well as being a master at Zetsu. He seemed to disappear before Hisoka's eyes. The magician activated his En, but the boy was smart enough to stay out of his range so all he could do was wait for the boy to attack again.
"Hmm~ where will you attack this time~?" He cocked his head as he listened for the boy's footsteps. But there were none. Unless the boy had mastered an assassins light footsteps as well, there was only one other place he could be attacking. "From above~?"
The magician chuckled as he used his Bungee Gum to quickly evade the boy's aerial attack, leaping out of the way just before the boy's sword came crashing down over his head.
"Damnit!" The blonde haired boy screamed as he landed, not being able to land a single hit on Hisoka was frustrating him.
"Too bad~" Hisoka cooed before attaching his bungee gum to the boy's back, using the same move he used with Kinta, he spun the boy. Sending him slamming against the sides of houses. "You're technically one of Kinta's toys~ otherwise, I might have let you live to become stronger~"
He sighed as he pulled the boy into him, plunging his hand through the young boys back before letting his body slump to the ground.
"You toy with your opponents too much." Illumi scolded as he hopped off the edge of a roof, wiping blood away from his hands as he landed.
"I'm just having a little fun Illu~" Hisoka purred as he turned to the assassin, not bothered by the blood dripping off the tips of his nails. He was probably covered in the crimson liquid by now.
The two of them had taken out a handful of other Nen users, but none of them had even begun to compare to Hisoka or Illumi's power.
"It's been a while since we've seen Kinta or Kalluto~ shall we go track them down~?"
The assassin simply nodded wordlessly, he would never admit it, but Hisoka knew he worried about his siblings. It was rather adorable. The two strolled down the dirt road, stepping over piles of bodies as they made their way towards Kalluto's aura, from the sounds of it, he was currently engaged in battle.
"You can't cut me! My skin is harder than steel!" A deep, mascualine voice boomed as they rounded a corner.
Kalluto seemed to be struggling against a massive man, his dark skin rippled every time the boy tried to cut him, but it seemed to have no effect. Hisoka felt Illumi tense next to him, as the man laughed cruelly, grabbing Kalluto as he tried to retreat from a failed attack and pinning him under him. The magician's eyes went wide, everything seemed to slow down for a moment as the glint of a machine gun caught his eye from one of the rooftops.
The metal man planned to pin Kalluto down while the gunman opened fire, it wouldn't hurt him, but it'd certainly kill the boy, who yelled in frustration as he tried to break free of the other man's hold.
"Kalluto-" Illumi moved forwards, but there was no way either of them would get to him in time. Despite both of them leaping into action, he was too far away. Kalluto was going to die.
The gunman opened fire, just as a flurry of golden red hair came flying into view, using her momentum she kicked the massive metal man away. Simultaneously grabbing Kalluto and rolling away from the gun fire. Illumi sent his needles out as they approached, penetrating the back of the gunman's skull with dozens of golden needles before he fell off the rooftop.
"You BITCH!" The Metal man exclaimed, righting himself as Kinta crouched protectively over Kalluto.
"She- saved him?" Illumi cocked his head as they slowed at the edge of the battle. 
"Kinta is~ rather complexing~" Hisoka chuckled, but his smile fell when he saw blood oozing from her arm. She'd been hit.
The massive man roared as he lunged for Kalluto and Kinta, Kinta launched herself away from the boy, meeting the metal man head-on as her Sytche clashed with his impossibly hard skin. She couldn't cut him, but she managed to pairy his attack with her hit before going in for another strike.
"Go to your brother Illumi~" Hisoka stalked forwards away from the assassin, ready to jump into the fight if his pet needed him. How would she fight a man Kinta couldn't cut?
Illumi quickly moved to his brother's side, scooping him up and moving away from the battle. Kalluto has taken a bullet to his leg, but it would have been a lot worse had Kinta not intervened when she did. She still fought the metal man, spinning and attempting to find a weak spot in his armor as she hit him repeatedly with her Scythe, but the man didn't appear to have a weak spot as she narrowly avoided a devastating punch to her face. The man's fist punched a hole through the stone siding of a larger house.
The magician tensed, Kinta was slowing down. She was covered in even more blood then she had been when he'd last seen her, how many other opponents had she already taken down? Hisoka didn't need the connection through their Nen items to tell him that Kinta was running out of energy. But even he was puzzled as to the best way to counter such an ability.
Kinta leapt, activating her Scythe through her foot as she attempted to slash his face, but the man simply laughed.
"There is no weak spot in my impenetrable armor little girl!" He laughed again as he grabbed Kinta's ankle, her Scythe didn't even leave a scratch as he flung Kinta downwards and slammed her into the ground.
Kinta's cry of pain made Hisoka's hair stand on end, the metal man's hand came up as he pinned her down, aiming to crush her skull against the dirt road. Hisoka moved forward, activating his bungee gum as he connected it to the back of the man's hand and to the building behind him. Stopping his first inches from Kinta's face.
She took the man's moment of confusion to grab a handful of dirt, flinging it into the man's eyes in an attempt to get him to release her ankle. But he didn't simply release her, he roared in pain, rearing back and tossing Kinta into the air like a rag doll before finally releasing her.
The man scrubbed his hand over his eyes, struggling against the bungee gum as Kinta was sent tumbling straight up through the air.
"I found your weak spot, asshole!" Kinta yelled just as the man removed his hand from over his eyes. Metal man looked up, just as she turned in the sky as she began to fall, he blinked before she sent her Scythe down, plunging straight through his eyes as Kinta fell out of the sky.
The metal man's body stiffened for a moment, before shuddering and collapsing to the ground.
Kinta landed not-so gracefully a couple feet away from the body, pushing herself to her feet before swaying slightly and almost going back to her knees.
"Kinta~" Hisoka moved to her side in an instant, putting an arm across her back to steady her.
"I'm okay-" Kinta simply nodded as she put her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. She took a deep breath before righting herself and putting her hand on the back of her head. "This was a lot of work!"
Hisoka frowned as he took her arm in his hand, pushing her jacket off her shoulder to get a better look at the bullet wound in her bicep.
"I'm okay Hisoka! It just grazed me!" Kinta laughed softly as he examined her wound.
"You can be so reckless~" he murmured, sliding his hand over the wound and sealing it with his Bungee Gum.
"Why did you save me?" Kalluto called as he and Illumi approached them, only slightly limping.
Kinta sighed as she pulled out of Hisoka's grip, shrugging her jacket back over her shoulder as she cocked her head at the boy. Illumi stood in the background, arms crossed over his chest as he watched their interaction. There was a strange expression on the assassins face, but Hisoka couldn't quite place it.
"You're only like- what? 12? It would be quite a shame to have you die so young." Kinta shrugged nonchalantly.
"He's 10." Illumi spoke from behind Kalluto.
"You're 10?!" Her eyes went wide as she looked up at Illumi and back at Kalluto. "God I wish I had half your skills when I was your age." She laughed as she shook her head.
Kalluto did not look pleased with her answer and puffed his cheeks out as he looked away from her. "Th-thank you. For- you know- saving me." 
"Don't worry about it kiddo." Kinta rolled her eyes as she reached out and patted the top of the kids head, causing the boy to blush slightly as he pulled away from her and walked back to Illumi's side.
The raven haired assassin stood there for a moment, his black eyes trailing over Kinta. Hisoka's eyes narrowed as he casually stepped closer behind Kinta, placing hand on her shoulder in a mildly possessive display.  It was hard to tell what was going through Illumi's head right now. But he'd wanted to take Kinta away from him before, perhaps he was considering it again.
Illumi finally broke the silence by turning to look at Hisoka. "I think we're done here, I don't sense anybody else."
"Thank you for your help, Illumi." Kinta chimed. "Having you two around was a big help."
The assassins black eyes slowly slid back over to Kinta, blinking before speaking again. "Let me know if you need help in the future, Kinta."
Hisoka blinked, hiring Illumi was one thing. But he'd never heard him offer to help anybody unless it was beneficial to him or it was one of his siblings. What did he want with Kinta now? But the assassin and his brother turned and disappeared into the shadows cast by the massive wall surrounding the compound, their auras quickly disappearing as well.
"I think you've peaked Illumi's interest again~" Hisoka grumbled, he didn't like the way his acquaintance had been looking at his pet just now.
"They act like it's such a weird thing that I save Kalluto." Kinta rolled her eyes as she brushed some of the dried blood off her leather jacket.
"Did you really only save him because he's a child~?"
"Partly." She put a hand on the back of her head as she turned to face the magician, blood splattered across her face and down her neck, her tank top had torn slightly at the neckline- almost exposing her breast. "What can I say, I've got a soft spot for kids." 
"Only partly~?" Hisoka pressed, reaching out and tracing the lines of a faint bruise forming under the blood on her cheek.
"Well- Kalluto is one of your toys, right?" 
He cocked his head at her. "Yes~"
"So you could say, in a sense, he's important to you?"
A low chuckle rumbled from his chest. "You could say that~"
"Well, what's important to you is important to me." Kinta smiled up at him, a small blush forming on her cheeks. "I want to see you happy, Hisoka."