Love -Struck

Hello! I'm sorry I haven't update in over a year. Life has been rough. But I promise I will finish this story! Thank you for being so patient. Please enjoy and don't forget to comment/vote! 😊
♥️♠️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️

Hisoka

"Hmm~" Hisoka hummed, watching his reflection in the mirror as he put the finishing touches on his look.

He stood in just his black boxers with red card suits along the elastic band. The magician's red hair was slicked back, letting only a few strands of hair fall forward over his eyes. He didn't wear his signature star and teardrop, just some expertly placed shadow to define his brows, eyes and jawline. His long nails scraped the countertop as he plucked his earrings out of their box, leaning towards the mirror slightly as he placed the small golden studs shaped like spades. He stood back and admired himself in the mirror, double checking his hair and makeup for any flaws.

"Almost ready?" Kinta questioned, leaning over the counter as she applied her mascara.

Hisoka cocked an eyebrow, letting his gaze travel over her appreciatively. Kinta was still in her underwear as well, wearing matching dark purple and black bra and panties. She wore her hair partially up, the top layer of her hair pulled back while the bottom layer hung free, a few strands of hair remained free to frame her face. He took a moment to appreciate the muscles in her thighs and ass flexing as she leaned closer to the mirror, resisting the urge to slap her ass and cause her to mess up her makeup.

"Mhm~" He smiled as he moved closer to her. "Just need to get dressed now~" Hisoka trailed the tips of his nails up the side of her thigh, coming to stand behind Kinta as she straightened herself.

"How do I look?" Kinta smiled at him through the mirror, her long eyeliner emphasized her cat-like eyes, and red lipstick made her lips look fuller. She had even contoured her face, with some help from Hisoka, to define her high-set cheekbones and sharp jawline.

Hisoka let his gaze linger, a smile playing on his lips as he admired her. The sharp makeup contested with the soft expression she reserved only for him. But the Grim reaper knew, under this tame expression, was a cold, calculated and bloodthirsty hunter, a being with which even Hisoka approached with admiration and tact. The thought of her icy gaze accentuated her makeup sent a shiver down his spine.

"Ravishing~" He purred, bending to kiss the side of her neck.

Hisoka felt Kinta shiver as his lips feathered her skin, his hand drifting from her thigh to her hip, grabbing her there as he pulled her against him.  Before she had a moment to react, he sunk his teeth into her neck.

"Hisoka!" Kinta laughed as she swatted him away, a deep blush spreading across her cheeks. The magician released her neck but  tightened his arms around her waist and held her against him as his tongue flicked out to soothe the tender spot. "I'm trying to get dressed!"

"We have time for a quick round, don't we~?" The magician murmured, his voice husky. His hand drifted over her bare stomach, gripping her hip and pulling her back against him. "You've gotten me riled up~"

"There is no such thing as a quick round with you." Kinta teased, trying to ignore him as she leaned closer to the mirror and put the finishing touches on her red lipstick, teasingly rubbing her ass against his growing erection.

Hisoka pouted playfully, resting his chin on her shoulder, his arms still wrapped around her as he watched her apply the last of her makeup.

"It's only dinner, we can always reschedule~" he wagged his eyebrows in the mirror.

Magicians Pet (🔞Hisoka Smut🔞)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara