Mistress

*SMUT WARNING *
Based on your guys votes, it sounds like Kinta is an Aries! I thought the same thing, but I wanted to hear what you guys thought 😊.
Please enjoy and don't forget to comment/vote!
♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️

"Hisoka, you're gonna burn a hole in my ass if you keep staring at it like that." Kinta sighed as she folded her arms behind her head, they were still walking back to their hotel. Kinta walked in front, Hisoka had fallen behind slightly, probably so he could stare at her butt.
She heard a soft chuckle behind her but Hisoka didn't say anything, so she turned to face him while continuing to walk backwards.
"Are you hungry? We never did get to eat at the Cafe." Kinta cocked her head, Hisoka's gaze was heated. She could feel the lust rolling off of him, what got the perv riled up this time? It was probably her killing Sagi.
"You could say that I'm hungry~" His gaze raked over her body. "Maybe not for food though~"
Kinta rolled her eyes. "I swear, all you ever think about is fighting and sex." She turned around and crossed her arms over her chest as she walked. "You know, most women would expect you to take them on a date at least before you have your way with them."
"Is that what you want~?" Hisoka was suddenly next to her, how the hell did he move so fast? "You want me to take you on a date~?"
Kinta smirked at him. "Perhaps, or-" She turned and stepped in front of him, forcing Hisoka to stop. "You could let me have my way with you."
Hisoka blinked, a mild look of surprise on his face. "What~ did you have in mind?"
A grin broke out over Kinta's face, she put a finger to her chin and looked up at him thoughtfully. "Oh, I dunno- how do you feel about a little bondage? Sensory deprivation? Oxygen play?" She watched his face grow more and more excited with each word. "How much pain do you think you can handle?"
"How much are you willing to give me~?" Hisoka asked, a little too excitedly.
Kinta giggled. "So is that a yes, Hisoka?" She purred his name, stepping closer to him, she lifted her hand and trailed her fingers down the side of his jaw. "Let me play with you-"
Hisoka paused for a long moment, looking down at her warily as Kinta smiled up at him. "Alright Kitten, if you can contain me~" He chuckled darkly. "I'll let you play with me~"
A grin broke out over Kinta's face. "Good boy." She chimed and stepped away from him, motioning for him to follow her. "We have a quick stop to make first."
***
"Why did you want me to wait outside of the hardware store~?" Hisoka pouted slightly as they entered their hotel room.
"I didn't want you to see what I was getting, isn't it more fun not knowing exactly what's coming?" Kinta giggled as she set the bag down on the nightstand.
Hisoka came up behind her and leaned down. "What do you want from me, mistress~?" His lips brushed her ear as he spoke.
"Mistress?" Kinta smirked as she turned to face him. "I kind of like that-" She palmed his chest and pushed him back until the backs of his legs hit the bed, she pushed again to force him to sit down. She straddled his waist, leaning in and nipping his earlobe before she spoke. "But I'd rather hear you moaning my name."
She felt Hisoka shudder under her hands as they trailed down his chest, grabbing the hem of his shirt and carefully pulling it up over his head. She leaned in, letting her hand caress the back of his head as their lips brushed. Kinta loved the way he shivered every time she touched his hair, despite the product he used to keep it up, his hair was silky and pleasant to touch.
Kinta could feel his erection growing already under her bum, he wrapped an arm around her waist and leaned into her, kissing her deeply as he did so. He groaned against her lips as Kinta shifted deliberately to rub his length with her ass and nipped his lower lip.
She pulled away from the kiss, clicking her tongue at Hisoka. "Down boy." She purred as she pushed him back, smiling as Hisoka allowed himself to be pushed onto his back. Kinta leaned over him, trailing her nails up his hard abdomen. "Behave yourself, and I'll reward you."
His eyes glinted with mischief, Hisoka's signature smirk never left his face. But as Kinta reached over him into her bag, and pulled out a bundle of rope, something else glinted in his eyes. She watched him as she used her teeth to untie the knot, allowing the rope to fall freely over his chest, she could see the trepidation in his eyes and felt his body tense under her.
"Relax Hisoka-" She purred, sliding the handful of rope up his chest and towards his right wrist, gently guiding his hand over his head as Kinta leaned over him. "I'm not going to do anything you won't enjoy. You said I had to contain you, right?"
A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips as she tied a simple knot around both of his wrists and secured it to the corner's of the bed. She let her nails trail down his arms as she kissed down his neck, when her hands got to his chest she pulled her head back, a devilish grin spreading across her face. Kinta traced her thumb over his lower lip, and giggled at the soft sigh that escaped his lips as she activated her claws. Lightly dragging it down his cheek and down his neck, not hard enough to scratch him yet, just lightly grazing her sharp claws down his neck, down his chest, and over his abs as she backed off of him.
Hisoka watched her with a heated gaze, his hands twitched in their restraints as she stood at the foot of the bed. Kinta smiled at his hard member pitching a tent in his pants, her hands found the hem of her sweater and she slowly pulled it off over her head, exposing her dark green bra. She tossed her sweater to the side, never breaking eye contact with Hisoka as his gaze took her in hungrily. Next came her shorts, she slipped out of them, slowly swaying her hips side to side as she let the fabric slide down her legs. A low, appreciative groan rumbled from his chest.
Kinta smirked as she slowly crawled back over him, hooking her finger in his waistband and pulling it down just far enough for his hard member to spring free. His breath hitched when Kinta gently trailed her finger up the underside of his shaft, circling the head before bringing her finger to her lips. Hisoka's golden eyes bore into her as he watched her slowly lick her finger, groaning softly at the sweet taste of him.
"Hisoka-" She purred his name as she leaned over him again, using her claws to trace lazy circles over his lower stomach. "Do you want me to take you down my throat?" She kissed his jawline.
"Yes~" Hisoka groaned.
"Do you want me to put your cock deep inside of me?" She purred again, nipping his earlobe.
A soft growl escaped his lips. "Yes~"
Kinta smiled against his neck before pulling away from him. "Then I'm gonna make you work for it."
Hisoka cocked an eyebrow at her, a smirk tugging the corner of his lip. "What do you want me to do, Kinta~?"
God he looked gorgeous like this, his hands bound over his head, his hair becoming ruffled and falling partly over his face and spilling around his head on the pillow behind him. Kinta took in his bare, muscular chest, the lean, ropey muscles of his arms. She could worship his body all day if he'd let her.
"You said you were hungry earlier-" Kinta murmured, sitting up and reaching her hand behind her head to undo her ponytail, allowing her golden red locks to trail down her shoulders.
A mischievous smile broke out over Hisoka's face. "Come here then~"
"What do you say, Hisoka?" Kinta giggled, trailing her claw over his chest just hard enough to leave a small red mark.
Hisoka shivered under her touch. "Please~?"
"Pleeaassee-?" She dug the claw in a little harder, drawing a small bead of blood.
Hisoka moaned softly, the muscles in his arms twitched as he pulled against the restraints. "Let me eat you out Kinta, please~"
Kinta smiled, bringing her finger to her mouth and slowly licking the blood of the tip of her finger. "Good boy." She purred before sitting up and turning so that she was looking at his chest.
She pulled her panties to the side for him before carefully placing herself over his face, Hisoka didn't hesitate, his tongue found her sweet spot almost immediately. He worked her feverishly, moaning softly as he did so.
"Ah- yes-" Kinta groaned, leaning forward so her elbows rested on either side of his hips, her mouth just inches from his hard cock. "Do a good job-" She groaned softly as she flicked her tongue over the head, causing Hisoka to groan. "And I'll reward you." Kinta shivered as his groan sent vibrations straight to her core.
She bit down on her lower lip, he was already doing a good job. She desperately tried to stifle her moans, at this pace he'd get her to cum in no time. "Yes-" She moaned softly as she let her hands trail up the insides of his thighs, activating her claws and dragging them up his legs and rolled her tongue over the head of his cock again.
"Kinta~" Hisoka moaned hoarsely, pulling his mouth away from her as his body shuddered.
"Shh-" She sank her hips back into his face. "Do as you were told."
A low growl erupted from his chest as he dug back into his meal, working her sweet spot with a new ferocity.
"Fuck- yes- Good boy-" Kinta moaned loudly, finally taking the head of his member into her mouth.
Hisoka moaned under her as she took his full length down her throat, still tracing the muscles of his thighs with her claws, occasionally leaving small lines of blood.
She gagged a little on his length as she worked her tongue on the underside of his shaft, his hips bucked under her and Kinta dug her claws in, forcing him to stay still as she worked up and down his length.
Hisoka's moans gradually got louder the harder she dug her claws in, Kinta released his cock with a soft popping sound. Wrapping one hand around his shaft and stroked him as she began carefully cut into his thigh.
"Fuck~" His voice was muffled against her wet lips and his hips bucked into her hand again.
Kinta leaned forward, rewarding him with a short break from eating her out as she alternated between licking and stroking his length, leaving another small cut across his thigh. She heard the ropes groan as Hisoka strained against them, his breath becoming labored as he tried to control himself.
"Are you gonna cum?" Kinta purred before dragging her tongue up the length of his shaft, spitting on the tip and using the moisture to continue stroking him. "Already?" She teased.
Hisoka groaned loudly as Kinta carved another cut into his thigh, leaving a small heart shaped mark.
"Yes~" Hisoka groaned loudly, his head rolling back as his back arched upwards.
"Well you don't get to cum yet." Kinta giggled as she suddenly stopped stroking, earning a frustrated growl from Hisoka. "I'm greedy, remember?" She carefully placed herself over his face again. "Finish your job-"
She didn't even finish her sentence before Hisoka's mouth was on her again, his lips wrapping around her tender bud and suckinlgy greedily.
"Fuck, yes-" She moaned and started to stroke him again, earning her another growl from Hisoka.
The vibrations from his growl sent her over the edge and she moaned loudly as she came on his face, stroking his member even faster than before.
"Good boy, cum for me-" She moaned as her climax took her.
Half a second later Hisoka spilled himself all over her hand, she continued to pump him as he came, his hips buckled against her hands and she heard the ropes pop and groan under the strain he was putting them under.
Kinta sat up and turned so she was straddling his waist again, his still-hard member poised at her entrance. His eyes widened slightly as Hisoka watched her bring her hand to her mouth and slowly licked his seed off her hands. She leaned forward and kissed him, loving the taste of herself on his lips.
"I've heard-" She groaned against his lips as she rubbed her wet lips against his hard length, causing Hisoka to inhale sharply. "That men are more sensitive after they cum." A devilish grin broke out over her face as she looked up at Hisoka.
The look in his eyes had changed, this wasn't her usual calm and collected trickster. A fire burned in his eyes, pure-carnal desire rolled off of him as a low growl rumbled from his chest. The veins in his arms popped out as he strained against the rope.
"Hisoka-" Kinta purred, removing her lips to place a tender kiss under his jaw. Tracing soothing circles up and down his neck with her finger tips. "Before I continue, remind me of the safe word."
"Red~" He breathed, shivering under her touch.
Kinta grinned, reveling in the power she held over him in this moment. He was like putty in her hands, his pleasure was entirely up to her. "Good-" She groaned as she slowly lowered herself onto his member.
Hisoka sucked in a harsh breath through his teeth. "You're~ tight~" He groaned, letting his head roll back as Kinta trailed her claws down his neck.
She sat up, and his gaze snapped right back to her. His golden eyes burned intensely as he watched Kinta slowly ride him, moving her arms behind her back to unclasp her bra and allowing it to slip off her shoulders before tossing it to the side. She removed her claws from his neck and cut the side of her panties with it, pulling the fabric off herself and balling it up. She leaned over Hisoka again before stuffing it in his mouth.
Hisoka's muffled moan rang in her ears as she resumed her pace, his muscles bunching and releasing with the promise of his next climax. Kinta trailed her hands up her body, moaning softly as she grasped her own breasts and rolled her head back. She could feel his gaze burning into her, his lust slowly starting to feel like bloodlust, which only fueled her desire. She felt his legs move under her, and suddenly he had his feet under him. Thrusting up into her roughly.
"Hisoka-" She moaned his name, looking back down at him. She was about to scold him, but the look in his eyes made her breath catch her throat.
His gaze was smoldering hot, like a lion getting ready to take down his prey. He pulled on the ropes again and before Kinta could react they snapped. He sat up, spitting the fabric out of his mouth and wrapped his hands around her waist and Kinta suddenly found herself under him.
"Enough." He growled in her ear before clasping a hand over her mouth and setting his deep, rough, unapologetic pace.
Kinta cried out against his hand but Hisoka wasn't letting up, his other hand hiked up her legs so they rested on his shoulders as he railed into her. His carnal lust and desire crashing into her.
"Please-" Kinta groaned against his hand, her body already trembling on the edge of her release. "Gentler- His-Hisoka-!"
"No, you'll take it~." He growled again, his pace somehow getting even rougher, the sound of their hips crashing into each other filled her ears. "You got to torture me, now I get to torture you~"
His hand moved away from her mouth to wrap around her throat, squeezing her tightly. Kinta dug her claws into his wrist but Hisoka moaned loudly, his eyes rolling back as he kept his pace.
Kinta's moaning turned to desperate, squeaky cries of ecstasy as her release finally took her. Her hips lifted off the bed and her whole body shook, but he wasn't stopping and her climax wasn't coming down. She stayed like that, her body bucking under him as her walls milked his length, his had clasped tightly around her throat as she came unglued under him. The room began to spin as her eyes rolled back, still unable to come down from her climax as she felt Hisoka spill himself inside of her, releasing a throaty growl as he bit into her shoulder.
Her hips bucked under him one more time as she finally came down, but Hisoka still hasn't released her throat. Her grip on his wrist began to loosen and spots in her vision started to appear.
"I probably should have warned you~" Hisoka purred in her ear as her head rolled back. "If you get me too riled up, I can't control myself~"
He finally released her neck and Kinta sucked in a deep breath. Coughing a little at the sudden intake of oxygen. Hisoka pushed himself off her, allowing Kinta to sit up as she sucked in air.
"Fuck-" She coughed. "Of course you broke the rope-" She laughed. "I should- have gotten something stronger!"
Hisoka blinked. "I didn't scare you just now~?"
Kinta turned to him, a wide grin on her face as she rubbed her tender neck. "Hisoka- you just acted like a feral animal. You were so rough and-primal." She giggled as she pulled her hand away, noticing a little blood from the bite on her shoulder. A soft, happy sigh escaped her lips. "We should do that more often."
A throaty laugh escaped Hisoka as Kinta reached out and gently took his wrists. Quickly cutting the remaining rope away with her claw. He grabbed her arm and pulled her into his chest so that her back was to him, burying his face in the crook of her neck as he held her against him. Kinta relaxed against his warmth, enjoying the rare display of affection from the usually cold magician.
"You took my control away again." Kinta pouted playfully, letting her fingers trace the rope marks on his wrists.
"And you marked me~" Hisoka chuckled, shifting his leg to expose the bloody heart she'd carved into his thigh.
"You did too." Kinta sighed happily, letting the back of her head rest on his chest as she felt Hisoka's tongue lightly trace his bite mark on her shoulder.
She felt oddly comfortable with a man who made it abundantly clear that he planned on killing her someday. She sombered slightly as she closed her eyes, sure she wanted to fight Hisoka. Mostly to test her skills and she did take great pleasure in the thought of defeating the cocky magician. But, given the choice, she didn't really want to kill him. Kinta had found herself enjoying his presence lately, what would she do when he was gone?

♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️
#pegHisoka2020 coming soon 😘