Hunter or Hunted?

Kinta

Kinta awoke to the sound of birds chirping softly in the trees over head, and the sound of Hisoka's heart beat against her ear. She froze when she realized she had curled up to him in her sleep, her head now laid on his chest. She listened for a moment and decided that based on his deep-rhythmic breathing that he was probably asleep. The sun was just cracking over the horizon and the sky was just starting to light up with hues of pink and blue. Kinta started to peel herself away from Hisoka, causing him to stir.

"Uhh- Good Morning?" Kinta said sheepishly, brushing her hair out of her face.

Hisoka blinked and a look of surprise crossed his face. Was he surprised that he had fallen asleep?

"Morning." He mumbled, his voice still husky from sleeping. He brushed a single hair that had come loose back and Kinta found herself wondering what he looked like with his hair down. And how much product it took to get his hair to stay up like that.

Kinta stood and stretched her hands towards the sky, yawning as she did so. "This is the last day for the exam, we should probably start heading back to the beach." She mused as she placed her hands on her hips. When Hisoka did not stir or say anything Kinta looked back at him.

He wasn't paying attention, her pants had ridden up slightly as was showing off her very curvy bum. That she had been trying to hide by wearing loose-fitting pants. He was staring at her ass with an appreciative gaze.

Kinta turned around and crossed her arms over her chest. "Pervert." She grumbled.

He smiled but finally stood up. "You think we should head towards the beach? Then lead the way~."

"Alright." Kinta sighed as she started to turn back around. "I'm pretty sure it's this wa-HEY!"

 Kinta whipped back around. "You just want me to lead the way so you can stare at my butt!"

Hisoka chuckled. "Guilty~" He hummed as he brushed past her and Kinta fell into stride next to him.

They had been walking for quite a while, Kinta enjoyed messing with the blood-sucking butterflies that were attracted to Hisoka's wound.

"Aren't you worried about those becoming infected?" She pointed out.

"I told you I'll be fine." Hisoka rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but don't come crying to me when you can't use that arm."

"I don't cry." He grumbled, obviously becoming annoyed.

"Is that why you paint a tear on your face?"

Hisoka glared at her from the corner of his eye and Kinta smiled at him. Not sure why she liked poking this bear.

"And you say I'm strange~" Hisoka muttered.

A glint of light caught her attention and she turned around while Hisoka kept walking. She squinted into the distance, trying to figure out where the light had come from.

'Shit!' She spun out of the way as a throwing star wizzed by her head. But she was too slow to evade the one that embedded itself in her thigh. Kinta wasn't phased much by pain, she felt her bloodlust about to boil over and got ready to launch into an attack when an arm snaked out around her waist and pulled her behind a tree.

"What are you doing?!"" She exclaimed, angry that Hisoka had stopped her.

"You're injured~" He started.