Assassins Heartbreaker

Kinta 

"What do you even pack for vacation?" Kinta grumbled as she rummaged through the closet.

"Pack~?" She heard Hisoka call from the kitchen area, the soft clinking of glass echoing across the room. "I'm not going to pack~"

"Why not?" Kinta turned, her favorite black and red tie dyed sweater with cat ears in her hand. Her eyes widened for a moment when she realized Hisoka was walking towards her, a tall glass in each hand. "Mimosas? Hisoka, it's not even noon." She rolled her eyes.

"Mimosa's are a socially acceptable morning drink~" The magician chuckled, handing her one of the tall glasses with bright orange liquid. "We are celebrating~"

"Should you even be drinking with the medications you're on?"

"Hush~" Hisoka chuckled as he held up a finger with her lips before raising his glass. He cocked an eyebrow, a playful smile on his lips as looked down at her glass and back at Kinta. Waiting for her to do the same.

After a moment, Kinta sighed and lifted her glass towards his.

"A toast~" Hisoka smiled "To you finally completing your goal of defeating your father and escaping your family~" His smile only broadened as he gently tapped his glass against her's, a very faint blush spreading over his painted cheeks. "And to the rest of our lives together~"

Kinta felt her cheeks heat up as she brought the glass to her lips. "Wow-" She murmured, peering down at the glass and licking her lips. "That's dangerous, you can barely taste the alcohol."

"Well, I made yours a little lighter~ we don't need you being tipsy while we travel~" The magician smiled before taking another drink.

"I'm not that much of a light weight!" Kinta rolled her eyes, taking another sip of the delicious nectar.

"Say's the girl who got drunk off a couple of beers~" Hisoka chuckled before finishing his glass, waiting for her to do the same before taking the glass from her and heading to the kitchen. "We should get going~"

"You really aren't going to pack?" Kinta quipped as she pulled the sweater over her head.

"No~" Hisoka waved off her question as he walked back into the room. "We can simply buy whatever we need~"

Kinta blinked, sometimes she could almost forget that Hisoka was loaded. And she herself never had to worry about money again with her Hunters license, she should probably grab that at least. She turned back towards the dresser, fishing her Hunter's license out of the underwear drawer that she'd kept it in. She smiled at the small laminate card, the hunters association logo printed across the top with a barcode underneath. Man this brought back memories.

She smiled as she ran her thumb over the smooth surface of the card, the Hunter exam. Where Hisoka and Kinta first met. She smiled fondly at the memory of the first time they'd laid eyes on each other, just before the exam had started. How she'd originally thought the magician was just a creepy clown, how they'd practically stalked each other through swindlers swamp. And despite the tension between them, and Hisoka's promises of breaking her one day, there had been an undeniable spark between the two of them from the very start.

"Are you coming~?" Hisoka's voice snapped her out of memory lane, he was standing by the door, slipping a pack of cards into his pocket. Of course he wouldn't pack any clothes, but his cards were a necessity. 

"Mhm-" Kinta smiled, slipping her license into her back pocket as she approached the magician.

Hisoka turned, wrapping his hand around the door knob, but Kinta interrupted him. She stood on her toes, slipping her fingers under his chin to make him turn to face her before placing a kiss on his lips.