Glam Gas Land

Hey Wattpad fam! Check out this amazing fanart by seadlon !! Kinta looks adorable and kinda murderous, I love it!!
Please enjoy the chapter and don't forget to comment/vote! Thank you Thank you!
♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️

Kinta
Kinta practically clung to Hisoka's side as they weaved their way through the crowded streets of Glam Gas Land. Even though it was still early in the morning the streets where still packed with people dressed in nightlife clothing, drunks swayed around with women in skimpy dresses on their arm, people stood on street corners handing out cards for adult entertainment, casinos buzzed and dinged in the background as people groaned and/or cheered for their losses and winnings. Kinta wasn't sure what she'd expected from the pleasure capital, but it wasn't this.
Hisoka weaved through the crowds effortlessly, not even batting an eye at all the sights and sounds around him. Kinta practically had to jog to keep up with his long stride.
"Where are we going?" Kinta spoke just as she danced around yet another man trying to hand her an adult entertainment card, it was just a picture of some girls boobs with an address and phone number on it.
"To my apartment~" Hisoka chuckled as she awkwardly shifted away from the man.
"Wait, you have an apartment here? You don't just hotel-hop everywhere?" Kinta jogged to catch up just before Hisoka started crossing the busy street. She eye'd the expensive looking sports cars lining the streets, this place looked like a billionaires mid-life crisis.
"Of course, over there~" He pointed to an impossibly tall building across the street with the words Excalibur across the top of the building. "Come on, you think this is busy, you don't want to get caught out here during the lunch rush~"
"This isn't already busy enough?!" Kinta exclaimed as she narrowly avoided crashing into another drunk, how the hell did Hisoka move through the crowds so seamlessly? Maybe it's because he's so tall, he could see over the sea of people. But Kinta couldn't see anything, she felt like she could drown, at least Hisoka's striking outfit made it easy to keep track of him.
"Are you kidding? This is slow~!" Hisoka laughed. "This town doesn't really come to life until night time~"
"Grreeaattt-" Kinta muttered, unsure of how much she was going to enjoy this city.
"Don't worry~" Hisoka reached behind him and grabbed her hand, pulling her through a grouping of people until she walked at his side again. "I won't let you get lost, perhaps I should put you on a leash while we're out~"
"In public?!" Kinta's face started to burn at the thought.
Hisoka looked down at her from the corner of his eye and cocked an eyebrow at her. "You're more worried about wearing a leash in public, rather than wearing a leash at all~?" He chuckled as he looked ahead on him again. "I'll have to keep that in mind~"
The magician didn't wait for a response as he pulled her along behind him, quickly gliding through the crowd until they got to the entrance of the apartment building. When they walked inside, Kinta's jaw almost hit the floor.
White marble floors and pillars decorated with beige and gold walls, everybody inside were dressed in expensive looking nightwear, there was even a giant fish tank full of tropical animals serving as a wall between the lobby and a fancy looking restaurant next to the reception desk. Kinta felt very out of place in her oversized sweatshirt and leggings.
"This looks more like a hotel-" Kinta murmured as she let Hisoka lead her to the golden elevators.
As soon as they were inside Hisoka released her hand and leaned his hip against the railing.
"We're gonna have to get you some new clothes~" He murmured as he eyed her.
"Yeah." Kinta laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her neck. "I kinda stick out like a sore thumb."
"Hmm~ we can go shopping in a bit. I want you to know where we'll be staying first~"
"Are you sure you didn't just wanna show off your place?" Kinta laughed, even the inside of the elevator looked expensive. More gold railings with a mirror top and dark red carpets.
Hisoka simply chuckled as the elevator came to a stop and stepped out.
"Are we-are we on the top floor?!" Kinta looked around at the plain hallway that led to a singular door.
"Of course~" Hisoka hummed as he fished a key out of his pocket. "I own the penthouse~" he smiled at her over his shoulder and pushed the door open. "I'm fact, I own the whole building~"
Kinta followed the magician inside, her eyes getting progressively wider as she took in the sight. Directly across from the doorway was the living area, featuring a massive, black, leather couch, flat screen TV, a coffee table painted like a joker card and floor-to-ceiling windows lining the far wall with a sliding glass door that led out to the patio. To the right was a massive kitchen with a dining bar. Kinta slowly wandered down the hallway to the left, peeking her head inside one of the doors to find a bathtub that might as well be a hot tub with dual-head shower and a skylight above it. Right next to the bathroom was another door that was simply a toilet and a sink, and the door at the end of the hallway led to the bedroom which had the biggest bed Kinta had ever seen. Screw being able to fit four kinta-sized people on the bed, you could probably fit five Hisoka's on that thing.
"Umm- Hisoka?" Kinta mused as she stopped in the entrance to the bedroom.
"Hmm~?" Hisoka hummed as he walked up behind her.
"Why does it look like there's a cage under your bed?" Kinta pointed to the strange cage-looking contraption under the bed, that had to just be a really weird bed stand right?
"For play time of course~" Hisoka chuckled as he brushed past her, walking to the foot of the bed. He bent and undid a latch as the door to the cage swung open. "Care to go inside~?"
"Oh hell no." Kinta laughed. "You are not putting me in a cage!"
"Pity~" Hisoka sighed as he closed the door again, he sat on the foot of the bed and crossed his arms over his chest as he watched Kinta slowly walk into the room.
"Um- what's this?" She pointed to a large wooden X in the corner of the room, it looked like it had restraints on each end.
"More games~" Hisoka smiled mischievously.
Kinta swallowed dryly. "Jesus, how kinky are you?"
Hisoka cleared his throat as he pushed himself away from the bed, striding over to one of the doors on the far side of the wall. He winked at her before pushing the door open, the smell of leather immediately hit her nose and the sound of chains rattling filled her ears. Hisoka motioned her towards the door, Kinta was temporarily at a loss for words.
Paddles, leashes, canes, floggers, chains, butt plugs, muzzles, dildos, vibrators, feathers and lots of other toys she didn't recognize filled the walk-in closet from floor to ceiling.
"Jesus-" Kinta muttered as she looked around the room. "Why do you have a whole closet just for kinky stuff?"
Hisoka just cocked his head at her. "Why wouldn't I~?"
Kinta rolled her eyes at him as she turned and gently stroked one of the feathers attached to a whip.
"See anything you like~?" Hisoka gave her a closed eyed smile.
"I don't even know where to begin!" Kinta laughed. "What the heck is this?" She picked up a strange metal hook with bulbs on the end of it.
"Anal hook~" Hisoka chuckled.
"I- I'm sorry anal what?!" Kinta almost dropped the scary looking thing before she put it back in its place on the wall. "What do you even- just- how- why?!"
Hisoka burst out in a loud laugh, stifling himself with his hand before speaking again. "Don't knock it till you try it Kitten, it has lots of uses~"
Kinta had gotten distracted by a crop with metal studs on the end of it. She picked it up and twirled it in her hand, does he really have a gel handle on this thing?! Hisoka chuckled as he came up behind her and gently took the crop out of her hands.
"Come on~" He hung the whip back on the wall. "We don't need to explore everything in here right now~"
"Wait but-" Kinta protested as Hisoka took her arm and drug her out of the closet. She wanted to know what the machine in the corner with the dildo attached to it was. Seriously, she knew the magician was kinky but not THIS kinky.
"We need to go shopping~" Hisoka chuckled as he turned and locked the door behind them. "Why don't you wait for me in the living room? I'm going to get changed real quick~"
"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." Kinta rolled her eyes.
Hisoka simply chuckled and motioned for her to leave with a wave of his hand as he opened the other walk-in closet full of clothes.
"Alright, fine." Kinta sheepishly walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her before walking back to the living room.
She walked to the window, expecting to see a view of the bustling city below, but again her mouth flooped open. Hisoka had a massive pool on his balcony?! The pool had a glass siding, so you could lean over the edge and watch the city below. Kinta sat down on the luxury leather couch and stared outside, she'd known Hisoka was well off. But she'd never expected him to be filthy rich.
"Ready to go~?" Hisoka's voice drifted down the hallway.
Kinta looked up just in time to see him round the corner, her heart skipped a beat. He wore his hair gelled, but instead of being up he wore it back and down. He was just finishing buttoning the end of his sleeve of his dark red button-down, and relaxed-cut black pants that hugged his hips and ass like a glove. He didn't wear any of his usual makeup, but he was wearing a pair of crystal studs in his ears. He'd even left the top buttons undone on his shirt, showing off the sharp curve of muscle over the top of his pecks and collar bone.
"What~?" Hisoka blinked and cocked his head at her.
Kinta snapped her mouth shut and quickly looked away from him, her face burning with embarrassment. She'd been sitting there staring at him like a lunatic.
"You ah- you look nice." Kinta awkwardly cleared her throat as she stood from the couch.
"I know~" Hisoka gave her a lazy smirk and motioned for her to follow him. "Come on, we better get going if we want to find an outfit for you in time~"