Broken Reaper

Look at this amazing, but sad fanart by f0ck_me_hisoka !! I love this so much, the EMOTION omg. 😭 Thank you so much!!

Also, Magicians Pet will now have PARAGRAPHS 😱. I didn't think it was a big deal, but after numerous complaints I will be going back and editing the rest of the story (as I have time) to have paragraphs.

♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️

Hisoka
Hisoka sprinted through the halls, he'd found Gon, Killua and Kurapika with Leorio. They'd discovered the enemies taking over Heavens area were ON users, a dark version of Nen. Kurapika was in trouble, having been injected with the blood of an ON user he was faced with two choices. Either make a contract with On, resulting in your death once you've completed the contract- or die. Gon and Killua had gone to fight their leader, a man named Jed. Hisoka had been intending on helping them defeat him, at the very least be there to protect his little fruits.

But something else had drawn him away, causing him to sprint through the hallways and through various holes that had obviously been caused by Kinta's ability. Something was terribly wrong.

He'd sensed her anxiety, her bloodlust and her pain but now her presence was rapidly fading. The nen infused with her bracelet was becoming weaker by the second as he desperately tried to track her down. Kinta was hurt, badly. Hisoka needed to find her and quickly.

"Kinta~?!" The desperation in his voice surprised him as he called to her, leaping through yet another hole she'd left behind, he'd entered one of the many gyms around heavens arena.

Here he could sense two other aura's, but they weren't the ON users, he recognized these two despite their presence fading. It was Silva and Zeno, had they attacked Kinta? Why? His stomach twisted at the thought, even he would struggle against the two of them at the same time. When his eyes fell on the twisted, severed arm in the middle of the gym,his anxiety grew as he tried to swallow it down. He tried to convince himself it wasnt Kinta's as he looked around the space.

"Where are you~" He murmured under his breath, Hisoka could sense her nearby, but these damn barriers made it almost impossible to find her.

There wasn't another exit hole caused by her ability, however, the far wall of the gym had been blown out. Rubble from the floor above had fallen, almost completely sealing the hole except for a tiny space at the very top that he barely managed to slip through. When he'd finally managed to climb through, scraping his shoulders and stomach as he pulled himself through the hole, he smelled the blood in the air. Hisoka looked down, and his heart sank to his stomach.

Kinta laid in a large pool of her own blood, her hair and clothing soaked with the crimson liquid as she laid deathly still on the floor.

"Ki~ Kitten~?" He murmured, momentarily in shock as he picked his way off the pile of rubble.

He ignored the splash of blood under his feet as he approached her, sinking to his knees next to her head as he reached out to gently cradle her. Her eyes were closed, her hand rested over a massive wound in her stomach. Her other arm was nothing more than a stump with her belt secured tightly above it.

"Kinta~?" He called to her gently as he slipped an arm under her head, his voice sounding soft- desperate.

A painful groan escaped her lips as her emerald eyes slowly fluttered open. A wave of relief washed over Hisoka, she was alive.

"Hey~" He murmured, gently pulling a bloody stand of hair away from her face. "What happened Kitten~?"

"Hm-" Kinta whimpered, her eyes glazed over with exhaustion and pain. He wasn't sure if she could even answer him. "Zoldycks-"