Ninjas?

Kinta took her time getting back to the room, she'd found a  place for dinner but decided to take the food to go. She was enjoying her night out, Hisoka said that she needed to  leave, not that she had to go back to the room. She sat in the park nibbling at her food but she found that she didn't have much of an appetit, in  fact the food seemed to make her feel nauseous. Kinta was just debating throwing the food away when she spotted a stray dog in the trees, he looked skinny and he seemed to stare at her food longingly. Kinta sighed and stood from the table. The dog flinched and took a few steps back as she approached so Kinta simply placed the food on the ground near the bushes and walked away. She heard him dragging the  box off as she left the park.
She was slowly making her way back towards the hotel, strolling through the city and observing the bustling place before her. Kinta had to admit, she did miss certain things about living on the compound. The city was nice and all, but the constant hustle and bustle and never ending streams of light became exhausting after a while. She missed the tranquility of the wilderness, watching the fireflies dance in the forest, the songs of the seabirds and the smell of salt water from the cliff side. You couldn't even really see the stars at night here, there was too much light pollution. Kinta sighed and folded her hands behind her head as she walked. She wondered how Hisoka liked the city life, he would probably get bored living in the wilderness, not having a fresh crop of potential victims around him at all times. She rolled her eyes at the thought.
The hairs on the back of Kintas neck suddenly stood on end, there were several powerful auras heading her way and moving very quickly. She quickly concealed herself using Zetsu and tried to blend with the rest of the crowd, she heard several gasps and people pointing up towards the sky.
"Are those Ninjas?" One woman called as she pointed upwards.
Kinta looked up, there were several people leaping between buildings above them. She recognized the short, black-haired man and the swordsman. But there were several others that she recognized only by their aura, like a pink-haired girl in a kimono and some strange looking creature with long grey hair. But one person caught her attention in particular, another black haired man in a long leather and fur coat with an inverted cross on the back of it. His hair was slicked back and he didn't appear to be wearing a shirt under his open coat. The group split up, leather coat was traveling with the pink haired girl and another black-haired girl with a- was that a vacuum?
Kinta blinked a couple times before she let out a heavy sigh and reached up to adjust her ponytail. "Hisoka is gonna kill me." She launched into a sprint, following the man and two women but she made sure to stay out of range of their En.
Kinta wasn't sure what compelled her to follow these people, something about the strange man had caught her attention and she desperately wanted to know what they were up to.
Eventually the trio came down from the buildings and started to run along the sidewalk. Kinta was still following carefully behind, but when they suddenly stopped and turned around, Kinta dove into an alleyway to conceal herself.
"We know you're there, come on out." The man called.
"Crap." Kinta muttered under her breath, had they spotted her? Hisoka was definitely going to kill her now.
"We're sorry okay? We'll stop following you!" A familiar voice called to the trio.
Kinta carefully peaked around the corner from her hiding spot, what the hell were Gon and Killua doing here?
Her eyes widened as she watched the pink haired girl bind the boys hands with a Nen-thread. This must be the girl that had put Hisoka back together after his fight with Kastro.
'Damnit, why are they letting themselves get captured?' Kinta's mind raced as she watched them start to walk away. Should she help them? Hisoka wouldn't consider it as interfering with his plans if she was helping to protect his other toys right? But even if she did step in, Kinta doubted she'd stand much of a chance against the three of them. Her best bet would be to continue following them.
That's when she sensed two other auras, one she didn't recognize but the other was quite familiar.
"Kurapika?" Kinta called as she slipped out of her hiding spot.
"Kinta?" Kurapikas head poked around the corner of the alley along with a short, beaver-toothed girl. "What are you doing here?"
"I could ask you the same thing." Kinta grumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest, why was Kurapika dressed like that? And had he grown out and dyed his hair or was that a wig?
"What the hell is going on? Why did you sit by and let Gon and Killua get captured?"
"I didn't have a choice damnit!" Kurapika roared, clenching his fists at his sides.
"Kurapika, who is this?" The beaver-tooth girl asked in a small voice.
"An- old acquaintance. I met her during the hunter exam."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Melody." The girl held out her hand to Kinta.
Kinta smiled and shook her hand. "Kinta, nice to meet you Melody." 
"You have quite a strange heartbeat-" The girl cocked her head.
"Uh-" Kinta furrowed her brow, unsure of how to respond to such a strange comment.
"Melody here has incredible hearing abilities, she can sense your true intention through your heart beat." Kurapika explained.
"Oh? And what do you think mine are?" Kinta cocked her head and smiled at the girl.
"I'm not sure about your intentions. I can sense an incredible amount of pain and hatred in your heart. Almost on pair with Kurapika but unlike him you also harbor a great darkness in your heart as well."
Kurapika tensed again, eyeing Kinta like he'd attack at any moment.
"But-" Melody spoke again. "There is also a desire to be good, however fleeting it may be. There is purity in your heart, but it's been tainted by anguish and betrayal."
Kinta blinked, she really hadn't expected to be called out by a beaver girl today. She noticed the chains wrapped around Kurapikas knuckles and his incredibly powerful aura. When had he gotten so strong? She could sense his distress in his aura, and his bottomless rage. And finally, something dawned on her.
"When Hisoka said that he'd tell you something about spiders, he was talking about the Phantom Troupe wasn't he?" Kinta sighed and rubbed her temples. "He's been helping you?"
"He-yes. How did you know?" Kurapika eyed her warily, like he'd turn on her in a moment if he thought she was with the troupe.
"I've been spending too much time with that damn magician." Kinta waved his question off dismissively, so this was the 'business' Hisoka had been attending to. "So how can I help?"