Little Toy

Happy 100th chapter everybody!
Look at this AMAZING drawing of Kinta! She looks incredible, I love this so much 😍. Please go support the artist's TikTok account @delilah.vivienne!

BIG SMUT WARNING*
Okay ya'll, put on your running shoes- it's about to get a little spicy. I really don't suggest reading this anywhere but alone in your room, but I know ya'll are gluttons for punishment.... you masochist's 😏. This was requested so heavily, how could I NOT deliver? Ya'll need Jesus................
And so do I. Enjoy! And please don't forget to comment/vote! Thank you Thank you!
♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️

Kinta
Kinta could feel the two psychos eyes on her as she walked ahead of them, she could feel the lust rolling off of them too.
'Did I really just do that?' Kinta tried to act just as confident as she'd felt a couple minutes ago. 'Did I really just invite two guys to come have sex with me? And not just any two guys, Hisoka and Illumi of all people!'
Her face started to turn red as she tried to imagine how this would go, she'd never been in a threesome before, how does it even work? Where should she even start? HOW would she even start?
They arrived back at the Excalibur building, walking straight through the lobby towards the elevator. Kinta's heart pounded in her chest as she approached the golden doors, her heels clicking on the stone floor. Crap, what had she gotten herself into?
"Don't tell me you're getting cold feet~" Hisoka stepped behind her as they waited for the elevator doors to open.
"N-no!" Kinta laughed nervously.
"Good~" Hisoka murmured as the elevator dinged and the doors slid open.
Kinta walked into the elevator, stopping in the middle as she turned and watched Hisoka and Illumi walk in. Both of them stared her down like predators getting ready to take down their prey. Kinta swallowed dryly, catching Hisoka's gaze as he stepped into her, putting a finger under her chin to look at him.
"Don't worry Kitten~" Hisoka purred as Kinta felt Illumi brush one of the loose hairs framing her face away, his fingers grazed her neck, causing her to shiver. "We won't do anything you won't enjoy~" A sly smile spread over his face, his gaze traveling downwards as he let the tip of his nail trail down her throat until he traced her collar bone.
Kinta froze in place as she felt Illumi's lips brush her ear, inhaling before he let out a barely audible groan. She could feel her face burning as she kept her wide eyes trained on Hisoka, who only chuckled at her reaction to the assassin.
The elevator doors opened as Hisoka took her hand and led Kinta to the front door of his apartment, Illumi following close behind. The tension between the three of them hung heavily in the air as Hisoka dug his free hand into his pocket and produced a small silver key. She could feel Illumi's eyes on her ass, biting down on her lower lip as there was a soft click of the door being unlocked. As they entered the apartment, Kinta began to wonder if she should be getting ready for a threesome or a two on one fight, a fight she would certainly lose.
"You're so tense." Illumi cocked his head at her. "I could always put one of my needles in your head and make you do what we want."
"Illumi~" Hisoka's voice was a low warning.
"Wow, you're great at foreplay." Kinta laughed dryly, letting her gaze travel over the assassin as he began unbuttoning the top of his shirt, exposing the deep curves of muscle across his chest. "I doubt you're faster than my Scythe though."
Illumi cocked an eyebrow at her as Kinta stepped into him, a sly smile on her lips as she let her gaze travel over his body. As creepy as the assassin could be, he wasn't bad looking. In terms of build, he was pretty similar to Hisoka. He was a little tanner than the magician and he sported more lean muscle where as the magician had a combination of lean and bulk muscle. She watched his fingers slowly undo the buttons of his shirt, exposing his washboard abs.
Kinta slowly licked her lips as she looked over her shoulder to Hisoka, who'd already completely unbuttoned his shirt, slowly pulling it off his shoulders as he approached her. He stepped in behind her, bending his neck so his lips brushed her neck as he spoke, his shirt falling to the ground behind him. His pant's hung off his full hips.
"Tell me now~" He murmured against her skin as his hand traced her shoulder, slowly making his way to the zipper between her shoulders. "If you don't want this~"
Kinta smiled, how sweet of him, checking in with her before they got started. Considering what happened a couple days ago, that really was sweet of him. "Don't tell me you're getting cold feet." She giggled as she lifted a hand and let her arm wrap around the side of his face, her hand resting on the back of his head as he nipped her collar bone. Kinta looked back at Illumi, motioning him closer with a curl of her finger. "Don't be shy, come and play" She purred.
A ghost of a smile appeared on Illumi's lips as he stepped into her, she felt Hisoka grab a hold of her ponytail, pulling her head back before placing a tender kiss on her lips. His free hand slowly unzipped her dress, the fabric started to slide down her body as Illumi bent, his lips brushed her neck as his hand slowly pushed the fabric down her chest until her breasts were exposed.
Hisoka's tongue explored the inside of Kinta's mouth as Illumi's hands caressed her breasts, rolling the tender bud between his fingers as Kinta groaned and arched into his hands. Hisoka released her ponytail, moving his hand to her side to push the dress completely down, it piled as her feet.
"So that's where you kept the knife~" Hisoka chuckled as he released her lips.
"How would you get that quickly if you needed it?" Illumi pulled his head back slightly as he cocked his head at her.
"Easy." Kinta purred, she stood before the two men in nothing but her heels and small holster harness. She hadn't been joking when she told Hisoka she wasn't wearing panties. But she'd left out the part of her not wearing a bra either. Her knife was holstered just under her breast, with a flick of her wrist she had her small dagger pulled out and pointed under Illumi's chin.
"Are you crazy~?" Hisoka tensed, obviously wary of the assassin's reaction to her "attack".
"Probably." Kinta giggled, smiling up at Illumi before sliding her gaze back to Hisoka. "But you like that." She flicked her wrist and sent the knife clattering to the ground.
As soon as she'd released the knife Illumi grabbed a fist full of her hair and roughly pulled her head to the side so his lips were right against the shell of her ear.
"Illu~" Hisoka's voice dropped to a low warning.
"Threaten me again, and you won't live to see the morning." The assassin growled in her ear.
Kinta shivered. "Now THAT'S the kind of foreplay I like." She giggled as Illumi released her hair.
"Let me make it up to you." She bit her lip. "Hisoka?" She motioned for him to come stand in front of her before sinking to her knees in front of them, letting a hand glide up each of their muscular thighs.
Both of them took the hint and unbuttoned themselves, letting their heavy members spring free. Kinta smiled as she gently wrapped a hand around Hisoka's member, stroking him slowly as she ran her tongue up the length of Illumi's. Earning her a guttural groan from the assassin, he wasn't quite as long as Hisoka, but he was certainly thicker. She reached the head of his member, kissing the tip tenderly before wrapping her lips around it and sucking on the head as she rolled her tongue over it. Illumi rolled his head back and sighed heavily, his hand coming to rest on the back of her head.
After a moment she released his member with a soft popping sound, using her hand to stroke him as she moved to Hisoka. Meeting his burning, golden gaze as she kissed the head of his member. He inhaled sharply as Kinta slowly slid him into her mouth, still working Illumi with her hand as she worked her tongue up and down the length of Hisoka's member. She did this until he was nice and hard for her, returning her mouth to Illumi as she rubbed her salvia over Hisoka's cock. This time Kinta didn't waste any time taking Illumi's thick member down her throat, earning a soft moan from the man as he fisted her hair.
She gagged softly on his length, but Illumi kept her head in place as she sucked and worked Hisoka with her hand. The magician groaned as she focused her thumb over the head in small circles.
"Mm-" Illumi groaned as Kinta hummed softly, causing him to vibrate in her throat.
"Good isn't she~?" Hisoka chuckled, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand as Kinta continued to work Illumi.
"Yes-" Illumi exhaled sharply as he finally released Kinta's head, she released his cock with a soft moan and returned to Hisoka. Stroking Illumi faster than before as she took Hisoka down her throat.
"Good girl~" Hisoka groaned and he thrusted his hips forwards, forcing his member deeper.
Kinta gagged a little, her eyes watered as she looked back up at the two males, but she didn't let up on her steady bobbing motion.
"So good~" Hisoka sighed as he grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back, forcing Kinta to release his member and quickly get to her feet.
Before Kinta had even fully gotten to her feet Hisoka took her hand and started leading her towards the bedroom, motioning for Illumi to follow as the assassin pushed his shirt off his shoulders before following them down the hallway. Kinta's heels echoed on the wooden floors, their lust hung in the air as they walked. Hisoka opened the door and Kinta suddenly found herself being tossed backwards on the bed.
She giggled as she bounced on the supple mattress, almost falling off the side. Hisoka strode to the nightstand, opening the drawer and pulling out two little golden condom wrappers and handed one to Illumi. Considering the offer Illumi had given her, even though Kinta probably couldn't get pregnant, that was a good idea and she kept her mouth shut about Hisoka's bungee condom as she watched them roll the latex over the members.
"What now boys?" Kinta giggled, resting on her elbows as she cocked her head at them.
Hisoka smirked, putting a knee between her legs as he leaned over her and placed a demanding kiss on her lips as Illumi moved to the other side of the bed. Hisoka pushed her back as he kissed her, letting his hand trail over her body under the back of her head hit the mattress. He pulled away from her just as Illumi grabbed her shoulders and pulled her towards him until her head hung off the bed, his member poised in front of her mouth as Hisoka guided her legs onto his shoulder, his hand slipping between her legs to gently stroke her clit. Kinta took Illumi's member into her mouth, moaning as Hisoka gently pinched her clit before stroking the sensitive bud. She couldn't see, but she thought it was Illumi who cupped her breast as he began slowly thrusting in and out of her mouth, causing Kinta to gag and choke on his length. She'd never done this position before.
"Hisoka says you're a good girl." Illumi groaned as he hit the back of her throat. "So be a good girl, and take it." He pushed himself deeper down her throat.
Hisoka's fingers slipped inside of her, causing Kinta to moan loudly as she sucked on Illumi's member, grabbing his hips to brace herself as the assassin moaned. The magician worked his magic hands between her legs, his free hand coming up to cup her other breast as he pumped his fingers into Kinta slowly but deeply.
Soft moans and wet, sloppy suction sounds filled the room as Kinta worked Illumi's cock with new found vigor. Digging her nails into his ass and sucking his member like her life depended on it and knowing these two, it could. But Kinta found that little detail hot. Illumi pulled out her mouth just long enough for Hisoka to sheath himself inside of her, she cryed out softly as he stretched her.
"Ahhh- fu-" Kinta groaned but couldn't finish because Illumi slid his member into her mouth again.
The two thrust into in unison, Illumi fucked her throat while Hisoka worked between her legs, their hands roaming her body as they used her like their personal toy. She arched upwards to their touch, moaning with the assassin deep in her throat. She felt Hisoka lean farther over her, forcing himself deeper. Illlumi did the same, his cock sliding deeper into her throat as she heard the sound of sloppy kissing between grunts and moans. Kinta almost wished she could watch the two makeout but she was too focused on the sensations Hisoka was giving her and not choking on Illumi.
The two suddenly pulled away from each other and away from her, pulling out of Kinta before switching places. Hisoka smiled as his golden gaze raked over her naked body, coming to stand at her head as Illumi positioned himself between her legs. Kinta wrapped her legs around his waist as Hisoka brought his hand to her face, tenderly stroking her cheek before running his thumb over her lower lip. She suddenly inhaled and whimpered softly as Illumi slowly slid inside of her, he was much thicker than Hisoka.
"uh-Ahh-" Kinta groaned, cinching her legs tighter around the assassins waist.
Hisoka stroked himself slowly as he watched the two of them, cocking his head with a cruel smile on his lips.
"Hisoka-" Kinta moaned, getting his attention again as his golden gaze locked with hers. She opened her mouth for him, letting her tongue hang out as saliva dripped off the tip.
"Ah~ You dirty girl~" He groaned as he stepped into her, sliding his cock into her mouth.
Kinta took him greedily down her throat, moaning as Illumi set a grueling pace, thrusting into her roughly as Kinta tried to maintain her rhythm on Hisoka's member.
Hisoka pinched her nipples as they worked, earning a strangled cry from Kinta as her hips lifted off the bed, her body beginning to tremble with the promise of her release.
"Ahh-" Illumi groaned, grabbing a hold of her hips as he thrust into her. "She's so tight."
"Such a good little toy~" Hisoka groaned as he vibrated in Kinta's throat, in unison with her moans that slowly became more and more desperate the closer she came to climax.
Her hips bucked but Illumi held her in place, Hisoka thrusted deep into her throat. It was all Kinta could do not to gag as excess saliva dripped down her chin and her eyes fluttered. Her whole body lifted off the mattress as she came, earning a unison of guttural growls from both the males, Illumi railed into her even harder as she came. Keeping her in ecstasy as she greedily sucked on Hisoka's member between moans, her nails digging into the back of Hisoka's thighs.
They both pulled away from her again, Hisoka had Kinta roll over so that she was on her hands and knees before roughly pulling her hands behind her back and using his Bungee Gum to secure her hands there.
"What do you say Illu~?" Hisoka purred as he lovingly stroked the back of Kinta's head, undoing the last of her ruined ponytail. "Wanna see if we can break her~?"
Kinta swallowed dryly, what the hell was he talking about?
"It's your toy Hisoka." Illumi shrugged, running a hand over her exposed ass. "You get to clean up the mess afterwards."
Hisoka simply chuckled as he moved away from Kinta, she heard the closet door click open before the magician reappeared at her side, but she couldn't see what was in his hands.
"Kitten goes crazy for these~" He chuckled as Kinta felt him slowly slide something into her, a toy of sorts. It slid deep inside of her while another part positioned itself over her clit.
"What are you-" She started but Hisoka cut her off.
"Now watch~" Kinta heard the click of the toy turning on and let out a loud cry. The toy twisted inside of her while another part virated at her clit.
"Ohh- fuck-" Kinta panted, burying her face in the sheets as she moaned loudly. She felt the bed shift as somebody grabbed a fist full of her hair, Illumi was on his knees in front of her, forcing his member into her mouth as the toy worked between her legs. He used his handle on her hair to force her head up and down, gagging on his member between guttural moans.
"Illu~" Hisoka purred.
Kinta looked up just in time to see Illumi turn his head to take Hisoka's member down his throat, the magician groaned. Letting his head roll back as his hand rested on the back of the assassins head.
Kinta moaned loudly as her release suddenly washed over her, moaning with Illumi in her throat as her hips bucked. Illumi held her head in place as he moaned, causing Hisoka to hiss between his teeth. The toy seemed to kick up a gear and Kinta would have screamed if she wasn't gagging on Illumi's member, her eyes rolled back as another release to her, the room spinned as she tried to breathe between Illumi's aggressive thrusts into her mouth.
"Give her a break~" Hisoka purred as he put his hand over Illumi's, removing it from the back of Kinta's head as she pulled her head back and gasped for air.
Illumi turned his full attention on Hisoka, gripping the magician's hips as he greedily sucked his member with a fast, head-bobbing pace. Hisoka groaned loudly, letting his head roll back. Kinta watched the muscles in his legs quiver with pleasure as another release already threatened to take her with the toy. She bit down on the sheets, crying out loudly as the toy made her cum again, struggling against Hisoka's bungee gum but it didn't budge.
"Awe, you look~" Hisoka spoke between moans. "So pathetic Kitten~" His hand reached out to cup her chin, making her look at him again as her eyes fluttered. "Do you want us to fuck you already~?"
Illumi released his member with a soft popping sound and slowly licked his lips as he turned his gaze back to Kinta.
"Ye-yes-" Kinta groaned, tugging against her restraints again. "Please-"
"Say it." Illumi growled as Hisoka began to move behind her.
"I want y-you to- ahhhh! Fuckk!" Kinta cried out as Hisoka grabbed the toy and started pumping it in and out of her. "Please! Please!" She cried out as another orgasm took her as she screamed in ecstasy.
"Please what~?" Hisoka purred, not letting up on his grueling pace.
"H-huaahhh-" Kinta groaned against the sheets, this time it was Illumi who forced her head back up with a fist full of hair.
"Be a good toy, and say it." Illumi growled against her ear.
Kinta whimpered loudly, another release already threatening her as the toy kicked into another gear, she released a guttural growl that even surprised her. "Fuck! Ple-aaahhhhh! Please, I- can't-" She came again, her hips bucking wildly but he didnt stop. Hisoka and his damn toys.
Hisoka picked up the pace with his hand, obviously enjoying making her suffer. "Im sorry, what was that~?" He chuckled darkly.
"Damnit!" Kinta cried. "Fuck- me already you fucking pussies!" She cried out with the force of her release.
They both chuckled in unison. "You're going to regret that." Illumi murmured as Hisoka finally removed the toy and the assassin pulled her over him.
Illumi slid inside of her roughly as Hisoka positioned himself behind her, clamping a hand over Kinta's mouth as he forced himself into her tight anal cavity. She cried out against his hand, while Illumi locked his hands around her waist and set a deep, grueling pace in her pussy. Hisoka kept it slow at first, giving her a chance to adjust to his size before matching pace with the assassin.
"Y-yes-" Kinta moaned against Hisoka's hand as the two males thrust into her.
Hisoka removed his hand from her mouth, growling with his lips against the shell of her ear as he fucked her ass. "God you're tight~" he groaned. His hand reached around to stroke her clit as Illumi's hands found her breasts.
Kinta's eyes crossed and rolled back, guttural moans escaping between gasps, another orgasm building in her belly.
"I'm- gonna-" she moaned as Illumi pinched her nipples and both the males picked up their pace.
"Good." Illumi groaned.
"Cum for us little toy~" Hisoka moaned in her ear just as Kinta's release to her, earning a unison of moans from the two of them as they kept their pace.
Illumi sat up, so now Kinta was sandwiched between them as he thrust into her, bouncing up and down on their member with her hands behind her back and the assassins strong arms wrapped under her legs. Holding them up and and in place against her sides as they railed into her. Kinta was at their mercy.
Her head rolled back against Hisoka's shoulder as he bent and bit into her neck. "Kitten~" he moaned against her skin.
"Fuck-" Illumi groaned as Kinta's hips bucked again.
Kinta couldn't even form a sentence at this point, she cried out and moaned as the two males stretched both her holes.
Hisoka reached out and grabbed a fist full of Illumi's black hair, pulling him into him as their lips met in an aggressive kiss. Wet, sloppy kissing sounds rang in Kinta's ears as she watched their tongues glide against each other, her hips rocked forward as she came again, a strangled cry escaping her lips as she sagged against Hisoka's chest. The boys separated as they both groaned loudly, giving her a few more off-beat thrusts as they came inside of her.
A soft whimper escaped Kinta's lips as Illumi's nails dug into her thigh, leaning over her like he wanted to go for round two already.
"That's enough Illumi~" Hisoka chuckled, pulling Kinta against his chest as they slid out of her, wrapping an arm around her almost protectively. He cradled her head in his arm as she tried to catch her breath.
They stayed like that for a long moment, all three of them trying to catch their breath. Illumi flopped back against the mattress, also breathing heavily from their session. Even Hisoka's heart was pounding in his chest as he shifted off the bed, still cradling Kinta in his arms.
"Wh-what are you-" Kinta began soft, heavy breaths-why did it feel like the room was spinning? She'd never cum that much before in her life, maybe that was why.
"Shh~" Hisoka hushed her as he walked out of the room, carrying her bridal style to the bathroom where he stepped into the shower and set her feet on the ground. "Aftercare is important, remember~?"
"Hmm-" Kinta swayed on her feet as the magician turned on the water.
He let her lean against his chest as the warm water fell over them, gently stroking her hair and body. Kinta was too tired to think much of it, that had probably been the most intense sex she'd ever had and her brain still felt foggy as Hisoka gently washed her off.
"You were so good~" He murmured to her as he rinsed her hair. "Never would have known that was your first threesome~" he chuckled.
"And my first time taking it up the ass-" Kinta giggled lightly, closing her eyes and resting her head against his broad chest.
"Hmm~" Hisoka bent and kissed the crook of her neck. "Good kitten~"
"Thank you." Kinta murmured sleepily as she leaned against him heavily.
"Perhaps we took it a little too far~" He chuckled as he helped Kinta step out of the shower and quickly toweled them both off. "You can barely even stay on your feet~"
"I'm okay." Kinta murmured, smiling goofy as Hisoka handed her one of his shirts to slip into.
They walked back to the bedroom, she could hear Illumi in the kitchen. It sounded like he was getting some water, Hisoka kept his hand on the small of her back as they walked, like he thought she'd drop at any moment. With how tired Kinta felt, she might.
"I'm- gonna sleep for a bit-" She murmured as she climbed into Hisoka's massive bed.
The magician simply chuckled as he watched her, pulling the cover partially over her as she lay her head on the black satin pillow. He came to stand at the side of the bed as she settled.
"Such a good girl~" Hisoka purred as be bent a placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head. "Sleep well Kitten~" He murmured, smoothing her hair as she quickly drifted off to sleep.