Baka

Kinta gave him a mischievous smile. "You know, I am so excited for you to try and take me out."
"Ohh~?" He gave her a curious look, his eyes beginning to cloud with a combination of lust and bloodlust.
"You are so sure that you'll be able to pluck my fruit. Imagine the look on your face when I pluck yours and defeat you." Kinta purred. "When you fall to your knees and I get to look upon your disbelieving face as your plans crumble. Just the thought of it has me riled up already."
Hisoka moaned. "It is really hot when you use my own words against me~." His hand came up to Kinta's chin again, forcing her to look at him. His gaze was heated, he looked like he was having a hard time controlling himself as he spoke. "Dont think Ill take it easy on you just because we have history~"
"Oh, you better not." Kinta growled, she looked at him fiercely. "I'd be pissed if I thought you were holding back. I wont tolerate anything less than your best, Hisoka."
Hisoka moaned again, she could feel his erection pressing against her bum. "Kinta~" he sighed as he looked down at her, he slowly licked his lips. "Careful what you wish for~."
Kinta turned fully around in his lap, so that she was facing Hisoka, ignoring the pain in her side. "I told you before." She sat up so their faces were just inches apart. "I know what I want." She would probably kiss him right now, if she could actually reach his face. But Kinta was just too damn short to reach him, even though she was sitting up as tall as she could on his lap.
Hisoka chuckled, he seemed to realize what she wanted even if Kinta hadn't actually said it. He bent his head and kissed her, his kiss was gentle despite the lust and bloodlust rolling off of him.
Kinta wrapped her arm around the back of his head and deepened the kiss.
Hisoka's arm was now wrapped around her back and his other hand cradled the back of her head as their tongues explored the inside of each other's mouths. His kiss was still relatively gentle but as demanding as ever.
Kinta pulled away from his kiss and began kissing and nibbling on his neck, letting her hand trail from the back of his head and down his chest.
"Your injuries~" Hisoka breathed.
"Im fine." Kinta growled against his neck before she bit him.
Hisoka moaned, cocking his head to the side and exposing his neck even more to her. "You're really not~ if your wound opens back up~"
"Are you saying that you don't want this?" Kintas hand had drifted down to his hard member and she grabbed it through his pants.
Hisoka's hand moved from the back of her head and began to undo the clasp of her bra. "I didn't say that, just~" he let out a soft groan as Kinta began to grind her hips against his erection. "Be. Careful." He ground out through clenched teeth.
Kinta giggled as she slid off his lap, letting her bra fall from her shoulders. She slipped out of her pants as Hisoka undid his, freeing his hard cock. He stroked it lazily as he waited for her, Kinta almost drooled at the sight of him playing with himself.
She straddled his waist and carefully sheathed him inside of her. Kinta moaned softly as he filled her, Hisoka's arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer. He began nibbling his way down her neck as she rode him, Kinta kept her pace slow. As good as he felt inside of her, the sharp occasional pain in her side kept her from picking up the pace too much.
Hisoka left little red teeth marks as he nibbled his way down until his mouth finally found her breast, he nipped her nipple causing Kinta to groan and arch into him.
"Your nipples are so sensitive~" Hisoka chuckled. "It's adorable~"
Kinta blushed as his tongue flicked out, soothing the skin where he'd nipped her. He suddenly shifted and Kinta felt herself being lifted while he was still inside of her. Hisoka's hand had moved to her butt as he lifted her and put her back against a tree. Kinta wrapped her legs around his waist almost instinctively. He kissed her again, his tongue gently traced her lower lip and Kinta opened for him willingly. Their tongues sliding against each other as his free hand found her breast, gently rolling her nipple between his fingers.
Kinta moaned against his lips as Hisoka started to pick up the pace and he deepened his thrusts, filling her completely with each thrust and it had Kinta practically panting between kisses and clinging to his shoulders. He moved his hand away from  her breast and braced it on the tree above her head as he pulled away from their kiss. His other hand was still on her ass as he watched her with a  heated gaze.
"Hisoka-" Kinta moaned his name as she arched into him and dug her nails into his shoulders.
A  smile played across Hisoka's lips as he continued to watch her, he licked his lips slowly and bit his lower lip as he quickened his pace even more. Kinta moaned loudly and tightened her legs around his waist, meeting each of his thrusts eagerly. Her legs began to quiver as her release built.
His arm suddenly moved from above her head, his hand came under her chin and his thumb grazed her lips. Kinta rolled her tongue over the pad of his finger, a brief look of surprise passed over Hisoka's face before he tentatively slid his thumb into her mouth. She took his thumb deep into her mouth until it was almost hitting the back of her throat and sucked on it greedily.
"Ahh~." Hisoka moaned softly. "Kinta, look at me~"
Kinta did as she was told, looking up at Hisoka through her lashes as she continued to suck and roll her tongue over his thumb. Hisoka released a growl from deep in his chest that, if Kinta had been standing, would have turned her knees to rubber. She couldn't stop the loud moans escaping her lips as she released his thumb, his arm went back to bracing over her head and he watched her intently as she moved against him.
"Good girl~" He murmured in a husky voice, his golden eyes raked over her body as he spoke. "Kitten, your so good~"
That was it, something about those words sent Kinta over the edge. Hisoka clamped his hand over her mouth as she cried out with the force of her release, her nails dug into his back so roughly that she was sure she'd drawn blood. Hisoka let out another growl as the edges of his control seemed to fray as he thrust into her roughly now, his hand clamped tightly over her mouth to muffle her cries of pleasure.
"Ahh-god, yes!" Kinta cried against his hand. Her moans almost turned to whimpers as another release built in her belly, ignoring the burning pain in her side.
Hisoka bent and kissed her neck as his hand dropped again and found her breast, playing with her nipple between his fingers.
Kinta groaned as her head rocked back against the tree, her body shivered with pleasure. "Ahh- Hi-Hisoka" Her hand came up to the back of his head as his tongue trailed up her neck.
He growled in her ear as his release filled her, the sensation sent Kinta into an orgasm of her own. "Kinta~" He moaned her name as he came. Her body jerked with the force of her release and her legs shook.
Before Kinta had even come down off her last orgasm, Hisoka was kissing her tenderly, she felt like she was going to melt against him as his kiss took the last of her breath away. Her hand was still on the back of her head as she kissed him back. Their lips moved against each other tenderly, this wasn't his usual rough and demanding kiss. There was a new kind of passion that hadn't been there before, it wasn't just carnal desire that fueled him, there was something else too. Kinta just couldn't quite place it.
After a moment Hisoka abruptly pulled back and set her on the ground. "No~." He breathed harshly as he pulled his hand away, which had been working its way down her side.
Kinta blinked when she realized the palm of his hand was covered in blood, she looked down at herself and realized that her wound had opened up again and was now bleeding through her bandages. Hisoka quickly but gently put her down.
"We need to get into town and get some better medical supplies." Hisoka grumbled, he'd already buttoned himself up and was handing her her pants and bra. "I haven't seen a hospital in the game, so we are going to have to make due with what we can find~" He pushed a hand through his hair frustratedly. Was that concern in his voice?
Kinta sheepishly got dressed, as soon she'd finished buttoning up her pants Hisoka had grabbed her hand and was leading her back towards what she assumed was the closest town. He grummbled something under his breath about how that was a stupid idea and how they shouldnt have done that.
Kinta laughed despite the pain shooting up her side, and her ankle, causing Hisoka to give her a confused look over his shoulder as they walked. "Since when did you become the voice of reason?" Kinta giggled.
Hisoka rolled his eyes as he turned his head back, continuing to pull her along behind him. "Only with you for some reason~"  He grumbled as he suddenly stopped and turned back towards her.
Kinta blinked 'What does that mean?' She thought to herself as she cocked her head at the magician, trying to ignore how cold she suddenly felt without him against her.
"Your limping~" Hisoka murmured flatly, his cold gaze fell to her swollen ankle.
"Oh ah- I'm okay. I think I just broke my ankle." Kinta rubbed the back of her neck and shrugged.
Hisoka blinked. "JUST broke your ankle~?"
"Yeah-? I'll be fine, I can still walk on it." Kinta tried to reassure him, since when did she need to reassure Hisoka?
Hisoka sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as he stepped into her. "Just because you CAN, doesn't mean you SHOULD~"
He moved and before Kinta could argue she found herself being lifted against his back. "Hisoka!" She tried to yell at him but it came out as a laugh. "You don't need to carry me! I'm fine, I swear!"
"Shut up, before I change my mind~" Hisoka sighed as he wrapped his arms around her legs and started to walk towards the town. "Consider this your reward for doing so well in your fight, though it would be nice if you'd stop injuring yourself so badly~"
"Heh-" Kinta chuckled nervously as she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and rested her chin on his shoulder. It felt so odd, getting a damn piggy-back ride from Hisoka of all people. But honestly, she was grateful for his warmth again, Kinta wasn't sure why she was so damn cold. Her eyelids began to feel heavy as she took in the familiar bubble gum and vanilla scent of the magician. She couldn't quite explain it, but it just felt right to be back at her magic man's side.