Frozen

*TRIGGER WARNING*
Rape/ Sexual assault. Please read with caution and enjoy!
♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♥️♠️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️

Kinta
Hands roamed her body as she lay staring at the  wooden ceiling. The hands ripped her clothes away, raking over her skin but Kinta couldn't move. She wanted to scream and cry, to rip the hands off their owners body for touching her without her consent. But she couldn't, her body was frozen in place, refusing to listen to her. The hands slid up the insides of her thighs.
"See? This isn't so bad." The man who held her captive spoke as he slid her panties down her legs.
Kinta screamed internally, in her mind she was thrashing about and fighting the man with every bit of strength she had. But her damn body just wouldn't move. His icy cold touch froze her in place, she couldn't even speak.
"It's too bad I had to use my ability on you, I'd love to have you screaming my name-" He groaned as his hands roughly squeezed her breasts over her bra. "Cody-" he moaned his own name in her ear.
Her heart pounded in her chest as he pulled the fabric down, exposing her breast to his icy hands. Kinta stared at the ceiling with terror in her eyes. She couldn't even shiver, she was powerless to him. He didn't have her bound, his ability just left her without the control of her body.
"Just relax already Kinta, I promise you'll enjoy yourself." Cody murmured as his hand slipped down between her legs.
Hot tears began to pour down Kinta's face, her breath becoming labored as panic set in. She screamed inside of her head for her body to move, to even be able to blink. To activate her claws and rip this asshole to shreds. But she was utterly frozen in place and totally helpless.
"Stop-" His voice rang through Kinta's ears.
Stop? What had she done? Did she actually manage to move?
"It's okay, Kinta~" Was that Cody? He sounded muffled, like he was talking underwater. She felt his hands firmly grasping her shoulders.
"Wake up~" Hisoka, that was Hisoka's voice. "Kinta, wake up~"
Kinta awoke with a gasp, she would have bolted upright in bed if Hisoka's hands weren't holding her down to the bed.
"Let go-" Kinta's voice came out as a shaky whisper.
Hisoka didn't argue with her for once, he quickly released her shoulders and sat back as Kinta scrambled out from under him. Pressing her back against the headboard and pulling her knees to her chest as she tried to get her breathing under control.
It was just a dream, her damn mind playing a cruel joke on her, reminding her of past events. She blinked a couple times and swallowed dryly, trying to keep the tears at bay and to hide her trembling from the man in front of her. Hisoka sat on the far side of the bed, watching her silently with his head cocked. She didn't sense any malice coming off of him, he just looked confused. He was still only dressed in a pair of light blue sweatpants, his chest was bare. Kinta's eyes fell on the three deep claw marks across Hisoka's bicep.
"What happened?" Her voice was still shaky but stronger than it had been a minute ago.
"You started crying and thrashing around in your sleep, you must have activated your claws~" he muttered as he eyed the wound on his arm. "I had to hold you down to keep you from hurting yourself." The crimson liquid dripped down his porcelain skin as he spoke.
"I'm sorry." Kinta murmured, wrapping her arms around her knees and hugging herself tightly. The feeling of panic still clawed at her throat and she still hadn't gotten her breathing under control.
"Who's Cody~?"
Kinta felt the remaining color drain out of her face at the sound of his name, the room swayed and her stomach rolled with nausea.
"Nobody." Kinta snapped, her voice suddenly sounding stronger than she felt.
"Hmm~? If it's nobody, then why are you so worked up~?" Hisoka gave her an innocent, curious look.
Kinta swallowed dryly and rubbed her neck, wincing when she re-opened a cut on her neck she hadn't realized she'd had. Hisoka did say he had to hold her down, she must have cut herself.
She looked back at his golden eyes, the magician almost looked genuinely concerned, it was a very odd look for him. She'd never spoken to anybody about what had happened between her and Cody, it's not like her family had cared to hear her side of the story. Cody had been the victim of the story, and Kinta had been punished accordingly, so she'd just done her best to bury the memory. But her mind sure loved to remind her of things she was  trying to forget.
"Did he hurt you~?" Hisoka leaned towards her.
Kinta's throat felt like it was closing up, her mouth was too dry to speak even if she wanted to. So she ended up just nodding silently, tearing her gaze away from Hisoka's to stare at her hands, suddenly unable to look him in the eyes. She felt embarrassed and shameful all of a sudden.
"How~?" Hisoka pushed.
Kinta wanted to snap at him, ask him why the hell he cared. It was a matter of the past, it didn't matter anymore. But her mouth wouldn't move, she was too focused on fidgeting with her hands and blinking back the tears that threatened her eyes.
Realization finally seemed to dawn on Hisoka, his eyes widened slightly and his aura seemed to change. There was malice in it now, but it didn't seem directed at her. "Did he~ force himself on you?" He spoke slowly.
Kinta continued to fidget with her hands feverishly, managing a tight nod.
The malice in Hisoka's aura spiked, making Kinta flinch. "Did he actually~" his voice was becoming low and dangerous.
"Almost-" Kinta finally managed to speak, but her voice cracked and a singular tear escaped down her cheek. "Damnit." She cursed quietly as she swiped at the tear.
Hisoka's malice spiked again, she could feel his bloodlust rolling across her skin as he stood from the bed. His fingers twitched before he turned away from her, running a hand through his hair and taking a deep breath. There was a long silence between them before he finally turned back toward her, his aura gradually calming down.
Kinta still stared at her hands, a few more tears had escaped and trailed down her cheeks. Hisoka moved to stand next to her, slipping a finger under her chin and forcing her to look up at him.
"You're not going to break on me now, are you~?" His voice and gaze was ice cold but it lit the fire in Kinta's heart.
"Of course not." She growled at him, another tear sliding down her cheek. "I'm going to gut that bastard, then my father and then you."
A smile spread across his face, it was a cruel smile but there was a certain warmth about it as well. "That's my girl~" Hisoka murmured as he took his thumb and wiped the tear away. "Then go get yourself cleaned up and dressed." His hand dropped away from her face. "You have training to do~"