Ahegao

*INTENSE SMUT WARNING*
Seriously guys, I HIGHLY recommend reading this chapter when you are alone- unless your REALLY brave. 😅 Enjoy! And please don't forget to comment/vote!
P.S. I spent 5 hours writing this chapter, I may not update again until Friday to give my brain a little break from the Hisoka brain-rot. 😅
♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️

Kinta
Kinta did feel rather tired though, her legs started to feel like lead as she stepped past Hisoka and started to head back towards town. "I think I'll find a coffee shop in town."
"Liquid energy is no replacement for actual rest~" Hisoka was following close behind her.
Kinta scoffed. "Sleep is for the weak." She was joking of course but after her close fight with the brothers the last thing she wanted to do was be sitting around waiting to heal. Sure she had won the fight but if Hisoka hadn't been there to patch her up afterwards she would have died anyways from her injuries. She still had a ways to go before she was ready to take on Arthur, she needed to be able to fight without getting the crap beat out of her. "I don't think I could sleep anyways, I'm still too invigorated from the fight."
Kinta smiled at Hisoka over her shoulder and realized he was staring at her ass as she walked. Maybe these shorts were a bad idea.
"I could think of a couple ways to make you tired enough to sleep~." He murmured, his voice was husky and his gaze was heated.
Kinta turned around to hide the blush spreading over her cheeks. "As if." She teased, her voice sounding stronger than she felt. "You would probably just make me feel more awake."
"Is that a challenge~?" Hisoka was moving up next to her now, she could feel the lust rolling off of him and it sent shivers down Kinta's spine.
Kinta rolled her eyes and tried to pretend like she wasn't affected by him. "I already know what you can do." She teased.
"Oh Kitten~." Hisoka chuckled and grabbed her hand. "You haven't seen nothing yet~."
This time Kinta blushed so deeply that her ears burned. Hisoka had grabbed her hand and was leading her back towards the hotel. What was she supposed to say to that?
They got back to the hotel pretty quickly, Hisoka was practically dragging her through the streets. Once they got on the elevator to their floor Hisoka turned and pinned her against the wall without missing a beat.
"Hiso-!" Kinta started to protest but he planted a kiss on her lips.
His tongue gently traced her lower lip and his hand trailed up the bare skin of her inner thigh. His nails grazed her skin causing Kinta to shiver in anticipation. Hisoka nipped her lower lip just as the elevator dinged and the doors opened. This wasn't their floor, somebody else stood at the entrance.
Kinta blushed and scrambled to free herself from under Hisoka but he didnt move. Pinning her in place as he glared at the newcomer from the corner of his eye, his ominous aura seeping out and the person paled and took a step back as Hisoka's aura filled the elevator.
"Get the next elevator~" A cold smirk played across Hisoka's lips as he spoke, his eyes glinted with the promise of bloodshed if the man dared to interrupt them. 
The man scrambled backwards away from the elevator so quickly that he tripped over himself and landed on his butt, continuing to push himself away from Hisoka's intense bloodlust. The doors closed and the elevator started moving up again.
"That wasn't very nice." Kinta breathed, but in honesty that exchange had turned her on and now she wanted him more than ever, his bloodlust felt like pins and needles all over her body.  She fought the urge to respond to it, even as her body arched into him.
"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it~" He bent and kissed her neck, his teeth grazed her skin and his fingers continued their slow movement up her inner thigh, his nails lightly scratching her skin as he moved.
The elevator dinged again as they arrived at their floor, Hisoka pulled away and grabbed her hand again as he led the way to their room. Kinta enjoyed the view from behind them as they walked, she wasn't the only one with a nice ass. Her eyes trailed over his back, over his slender waist and wide-set hips that rolled with his long stride. It was hard NOT to stare at his ass, Kinta bit her lower lip as she appreciated the sight before her.
"Enjoying the view~?" Hisoka chuckled as they arrived at their door, fishing his hotel key out of his pocket. He didn't even need to look back at her to know that Kinta was staring at his ass. 
"Of course I am." Kinta purred.
Hisoka chuckled lightly as he pushed the door open, leading her into the middle of the room until she stood at the foot of the bed before he finally released her hand.
"Stay~" He purred before walking to the opposite side of the room, hooking his foot on the chair there and sitting down.
Hisoka slowly leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees, lacing his fingers together and resting his chin on them. His golden eyes raked over her body slowly, studying every inch of her.
Kinta tried not to squirm under his intense gaze.
"Take your shirt off for me~" A lazy smirk pulled at the corner of his mouth and he leaned back in the chair again. Crossing his leg over his knee and resting his arm on the side of the chair.
"Um- what?" Kinta  felt her cheeks start to burn.
"Did I stutter~?" Hisoka blinked and cocked his head.  "Don't make me repeat myself~"
Kinta's hand's hesitantly reached for the hem of her shirt, eyeing the male warily as she slowly slid the fabric over her head. When her eyes found his again, her breath caught in her throat. His golden eyes seemed to glow even though it was the middle of the day and the room was well-lit. Once again, Kinta felt like prey under his intense gaze, the sensation made her weak in the knees.
"Now the boots~" Hisoka motioned with his finger lazily, his gaze falling to her leather combat boots.
Kinta reached down and untied the boots before stepping out of them and tossing the shoes to the side.
"Such a good girl~" Hisoka smiled. "Now as much as I love those new shorts, I want to see you take them off next~" He chuckled darkly.
"Why don't you come here and take them off yourself?" Kinta purred, a playful smile on her lips.
"You'll be punished for talking back." Hisoka spoke bluntly. "Take your shorts off, I won't ask again~"
Kinta blinked but did as she was told, almost hypnotized by his burning golden eyes. Her hands slowly slid down her sides, moving tenderly over her still-bandaged torso. Her fingers found the button of her shorts, she slowly undid the button and wiggled out of the fabric. Letting her hips sway slowly side-to-side as the shorts fell away, she kicked them to the side.
Now Kinta stood before him in nothing but a pair of black satin panties and dark-blue bra. She watched Hisoka's golden eyes as she slowly reached behind her to unclasp her bra.
"Did I tell you to take that off~?" Hisoka cocked an eyebrow at her as Kinta's hands froze at her sides.
Hisoka rose from his chair, sauntering towards her with a lazy smirk on his face. His gaze trailing up and down her body hungrily. Kinta watched him slowly approach her, she could feel his lust rolling off of him, the promise of mischief glinted in his eyes. He stood in front of her now, his hand reached out and gently traced up her neck with the tips of his fingers, slowly lifting her chin until her gaze leveled with his.
"Now, Kitten~" He purred as he moved behind her, allowing his fingers to slide around the back of her neck as he moved. "Tell me the safe word~" His fingers found the hair tie for her braid and gently pulled it out, running his fingers through her hair to undo the knots.
"Red." Kinta sighed softly at the feeling of his fingers against her scalp.
"Good girl~" Hisoka murmured as his fingers glided down her back, unhooking her bra with a flick of his wrist. Gently sliding the straps over her shoulders until the bra fell for the floor.
Kinta's heart pounded in her chest so loud that she was afraid Hisoka would hear it. Her skin felt hot under his cool fingers.
"Do you know why I love this town~?" Hisoka chuckled as he moved away from her towards a tall dresser at the side of the bed.
"Because you're a horny perv and this is the city of love?" Kinta smirked.
The magician chuckled as he opened the dresser. "That's part of it~"
Kinta's eyes went wide as she saw the contents of the dresser. Paddles, whips, canes, handcuffs, ropes, dildos of various sizes, chains, muzzles, harnesses and many other toys that Kinta didn't recognize filled the shelves.
Hisoka sighed happily as his fingers grazed a scary looking paddle with metal spikes running down it. "There are so many toys here~" He looked at her from the corner of his  eye. "So many different ways to play~"
Kinta tried to appear as nonchalant as possible, but the truth was she was rooted in place by his intense gaze and was already wet between her legs. She felt her cheeks starting to burn as she bit her lower lip. "How are you going to  play with me, Hisoka?" She breathed his name as she mustered a relaxed smile.
Hisoka's smile widened. "Be a good girl, get on your hands and knees on the bed."  He commanded as he turned back towards the wardrobe, obviously expecting to be obeyed.
Kinta hesitantly turned around, she wanted to be a brat. She wanted to tease him and tell him to make her. But she was too curious to see what he had planned, she wanted to know what was going on in that psycho's head. So she did as she was told and crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees.
"Turn away from me~" Hisoka added without taking his eyes off the wardrobe, still deciding what instrument of pleasure or torture he wanted to use.
Kinta's face only got redder as she begrudgingly turned to face away from him, her behind totally exposed to Hisoka when he chose to turn around. This was humiliating, and so very hot. She watched him in the mirror, trying to tell which toy he'd finally decide on.
When Hisoka finally turned around, he held a leather paddle in his hands. A cruel smile on his lips as his eyes raked over her behind. He stood behind her now, his hand reached out as his fingers glided up the inside of her thigh, tracing the line of her panties over her ass. His long fingers slipped between her legs, gliding over the wet fabric between her legs.
"You're already wet~" Hisoka chuckled. "And I haven't even started yet~"
"Started wha- ah!" Kinta yelped as the paddle cracked over her ass, the sharp pain subsided quickly as Hisoka ran his hand over the spot he'd paddled her.
Kinta looked at him through the mirror, but the magician wasn't looking at her. He was admiring the red mark on her ass, his cruel smile only grew as he adjusted his grip on the paddle and got ready to strike again. She squeezed  her eyes shut just as the paddle cracked across the other side of her ass, she inhaled sharply through her teeth before letting out a low groan as the pain subsided.
"That's a good girl~" Hisoka purred, his fingers slipping between her legs again, gently grazing her tender clit over the thin fabric.
Kinta rocked her hips back, desperate for more pressure on the spot she craved. But Hisoka pulled his hand away again, landing another deafening crack across her behind again. This time Kinta shivered at the pain, taking her lower lip between her teeth to try and stifle her soft moan. Hisoka turned back to the wardrobe for a minute, but Kinta couldn't see what he grabbed. She heard a metal clicking sound and felt Hisoka pull her knees wider apart. It felt like he'd placed some sort of bar between her legs as he clasped leather cuffs around her ankles.
"I love spreader bars~" Hisoka hummed as his hand gilded up the back of her thigh and over her ass. "Now, your hands~" He reached over her and roughly pulled Kinta's hands behind her back, cuffing them there and giving the restraints a little tug as if to make sure they were tight.
"Why not use your Bungee Gum?" Kinta smirked as she looked at him from the corner of her eye, propping herself up on her shoulder so her face wouldn't be buried in the bed.
Hisoka chuckled as he stood behind her again. "Sometimes, a solid cuff is just~ more satisfying~"
The paddle cracked across her behind again and this time, Kinta hardly felt the pain. A growl rumbled from her chest just as the sadistic magician cracked the paddle over her ass again.
"So good~" Hisoka groaned, his hand massaged her behind before slipping between her legs again.
He slipped his fingers into her panties and lightly pinched her clit between his fingers, causing Kinta to hiss through her teeth and tug on her restraints.
"Ah- fuck-" She groaned as Hisoka started to roll the tender bud between his fingers, burying her face in the bed. Her legs were already quivering and she hissed as he pinched her clit again, before soothing it with a gentle massage between his fingers.
"Kitten, look at me~" Hisoka murmured as he continued to stroke her swollen clit.
Kinta lifted her face from the bed, locking her gaze with his golden eyes in the mirror just as she felt his fingers slowly slide into her. Her eyes fluttered and she let out a low moan as he stretched her.
"Ah, you're so wet and tight~" Hisoka chuckled as he set a deep, rhythmic pace with his fingers.
Kinta was already panting, Hisoka watched her with a heated gaze as his fingers worked deep inside of her. His sadistic smile only grew as he pushed his fingers even deeper and picked up the pace.
"Ah- Hi-Hisoka-" Kinta panted, her release starting to build in her belly. "Ahh!" She cried out as he added another finger.
Hisoka  finally broke eye contact with her as his gaze fell to her bright red behind, a low chuckle rumbling from his chest as he bent and placed a tender kiss on the place he'd paddled her, never letting up on his pace with his fingers.
"Do you want me inside of you, Kinta~?" His teeth grazed the tender skin of her ass as he spoke.
"Ye-yes!" Kinta groaned as her hips bucked against his hand, teetering on the edge of her release.
"Say it~" He righted himself  again, pushing his fingers even deeper. "Actually, beg for it~"
"Ah, please-fuck, I'm- I'm gonna cum-" Kinta moaned loudly, already starting to tighten around his fingers.
"Not yet~" Hisoka clicked his tongue at her but still didn't let up his pace. "Your not allowed to cum yet, beg first~"
"Please- Kinta gasped, desperately trying to will herself not to go over the edge. "Please Hisoka- fuck me, I want you inside of me- ah!"
Hisoka's thumb found her clit and Kinta cried out with the effort it took to hold herself back. "I dunno, it doesn't sound like you really want it~"  She could practically hear the smile on his lips.
"Hisoka! Damnit- please-" She groaned as she sank her hips back against his hand. "I want you deep inside of me, please- Hisoka- I need you-"
Hisoka let out a deep groan as he pulled his fingers away from her slick heat. "Good girl~"
Kinta whimpered as she was left teetering on the edge of her orgasm, she looked up and caught his burning gaze in the mirror as Hisoka brought his soaking wet fingers to his mouth. Sliding his tongue up the length of his finger and groaning softly at the taste of her. Kinta almost drooled at the sight, watching his throat muscles work as he swallowed.
"Hisoka-" Kinta breathed his name as his tongue reached the tip of his finger, nothing but a thin line of saliva connecting his fingers to his tongue. His hair had started to relax and a few strands fell forwards over his eyes.
A dark chuckle rumbled from his chest as his fingers reached for the hem of his shirt, quickly pulling the fabric over his head before reaching down and freeing his hard member from his pants. Kinta's eyes trailed over his body, his muscular chest and  shoulders, strong arms and rock-hard abs. He never broke eye contact with her as he carefully climbed over her, and pulled her panties away. She gasped when she felt his member press against her entrance. And shivered as Hisoka brushed her hair away from her neck and placed a tender kiss under her jawline.
"Look at you~" He murmured against her skin. "Bound and helpless against me~" Hisoka shifted his hips and the head of his member slowly stretched her entrance. Kinta moaned softly and pressed her hips back until he finally slipped inside of her, causing Hisoka to groan. "And yet you surrender to me~"
His tongue trailed up her neck as he pushed himself deeper inside of her, Kinta let out a soft cry as he pinched her earlobe between his teeth. "I have one other toy to use~" He murmured against her ear.
He held his hand out and rolled his wrist, a strange egg-like device seemed to appear in the palm of his hand. Hisoka slipped his hand under her and she felt the cool plastic press against her clit just as Hisoka leaned back and fully sheathed himself inside of her, stretching Kinta to her limit.
"What- is that-" Kinta panted as he started a slow-deep pace.
"Be a good girl~" Hisoka groaned as he thrust into her. "And you'll find out. Remember, you're not allowed to cum until I say so."
He picked up the pace, he grabbed the cuffs that held her hands behind her back and pulled on them. Giving him leverage and deepening the arch of her back as he set a deep, merciless pace.
"Ahh- I-I'll be good-" Kinta pleaded, her release already building again. "Please, let me cum-"
Hisoka's cruel smile only grew. "No, not yet~". He moaned softly as he picked up the pace. "God your tight~"
Kinta whimpered as he railed into her. How the hell was she not supposed to cum like this? He was so deep inside of her, his thrusts so powerful that it moved her whole body, rubbing her tender nipples against the silky bed sheets.  She couldn't stop the loud moans escaping her lips.
"P-please-" Her voice became breathy, her eyes fluttered. She was going to cum, she couldn't help it. "Hiso- aahh, let me- please!" She cried loudly.
"Alright~" He groaned as he picked up the pace even more. "You've been so good, cum for me Kitten~"
"Ahhh! Fuck, Ye-yes!" Kinta cried out loudly as she writhed under him. Her hips bucking against his as her release crashed over her body, her hot juices dripped down the inside of her thighs as she lost herself in her pleasure.
Hisoka leaned over her, growling in her ear as she came. "Now~" He moaned as she finally came down. "For the real fun~ Don't cum until I tell you okay~?"
Kinta nodded fiercely, not wanting him to stop his merciless pounding. But she almost screamed when the egg-device he'd bungee gummed to her clit started to vibrate. Hisoka slapped a hand over her mouth as he continued to rail her, Kinta's eyes rolled back as another orgasm threatened to over take her.
"Hisoka- I- cant-" Her cries were muffled against his hand.
"You'll shut up and take it like a good girl~" He growled into her ear as he adjusted his hand and slipped his fingers into her mouth.
Kinta took his fingers deep into her mouth, making sloppy suction sounds between her moans.
"Ah- ugh- '' Her hips buckled against him as she fought the urge to give in, the damn vibrator isn't letting up. Sending wave after wave of pleasure crashing over her, combined with Hisoka's member almost hitting her cervix- it was too much for her to bear. "I- can't f-fuck!"
A deep- predatory growl erupted from Hisoka's chest as she came unglued underneath him without permission, her body writhing wildly with the force of her orgasm. "Bad girl~" He growled against her ear, but a smile pulled against his lips. "Now I'll have to punish you~"
His hand slipped under her and the egg started to vibrate even harder before Kinta had even come down from her orgasm, Hisoka sat back, grabbed her hips and thrust into her so forcefully that the meaty slap of their hips meeting rang in her ears. Kinta screamed with ecstasy, spitting out some garbled nonsense that sounded vaguely like a plea for him to stop. She couldn't even form a coherent sentence. But Hisoka wasn't stopping, even after Kinta came again and again.
Her breath came in sharp bursts as she tried to speak through Hisoka's ruthless pace. "I cant- take- it-" Her whole body shuddered as another orgasm washed over her. How many times had she cum now? She couldn't keep track, this damn vibrator- she'd never used one before, she'd never known they were so powerful.
"If you want me to stop~"  Hisoka's head rolled back and he let out a loud moan as her walls tightened around his member, but his pace didn't falter. "Then call the safe word~" He leaned over her again, his harsh breath tickling her ear as he spoke. "What do you say~? Do you really want me to stop~?"
Kinta cried out again as the vibrator kicked into another gear. "Hisoka!" She screamed his name as another orgasm threatened to over take her. "Ah- dont stop- please- dont fucking stop!"
She caught his surprised look in the mirror, his golden eyes going wide at her plea before a devilish smile broke out over his face. "What a good girl~" He groaned, bringing two fingers to his mouth and running his tongue over them before positioning his hand behind her.
Kinta writhed and bucked under him as his fingers slowly slid into her ass, like she could somehow crawl out from under him but his massive body pinned her down. Ecstasy fogged her brain, Hisoka's member deep inside her, his fingers working her ass, the vibrator against her clit, his guttural moans against her ear. She lost herself in the pleasure.
"Kinta~" He moaned her name against her ear, his breathing becoming harsher. "Ahh~"
Kinta's eyes crossed and rolled back, her body began to sag against the mattress as the last of her energy was sapped from her body with her last orgasm. "Dont- stop-" She still pleaded, not wanting this ecstasy to end.
"Ahh~ Fuck~" Hisoka moaned against her ear, his body shuddered against her as he came deep inside of her. His hot liquid filled her completely, sending Kinta into one last orgasm of her own.
She cried out and squeezed her eyes shut as she came, her breathing ragged as her body jerked against her will.
"Kinta~" Hiskoa moaned her name again as he buried his face in the crook of her neck, his body shuddering against her as he filled her.
When Kinta opened her eyes again, she was laying on her back. Her hands were free and Hisoka had just unbuckled the spreader bar from between her ankles.
"Ahh~" Hisoka smiled at her as he cast the bar to the side. "Welcome back~" He chuckled.
Kinta blinked. "Wait- what? What the- what happened?!" She sat up and looked around wildly.
"Easy Kitten~" Hisoka purred as he sat down next to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against his bare chest. "It happens sometimes~"
Kinta swallowed dryly, her heart still pounding in her chest. "WHAT happens?" She wrapped her arm around his, why was she shaking so bad?
"What~?" Hisoka chuckled again. "You've never been forced to cum so hard or so much that you passed out~?"
"I WHAT?!" Kinta exclaimed.
Hisoka let out a loud laugh. "Relax~" He chuckled, reaching his hand up and smoothed her hair. "It was only for a couple minutes. You're whole body's trembling~ relax~" One arm held her securely against his strong chest, while his other hand ran his fingers through her hair.
They stayed like that for a couple minutes, until Kinta's body finally started to relax and she sagged against him, suddenly feeling very sleepy. "Why are you being so cuddly all of a sudden?" She murmured, resting her head against his chest.
"After care is important after something as intense as that~ I don't want to damage your mind, not yet anyways~"  He cocked his head at her.
Oddly enough, his words were comforting. There was that gentle look in his eyes again, and his soft smile that always made Kinta melt. She'd let him do all the kinky things he wanted to her if it meant she got to see this is of him more often.