A Match Made in Hell

*TRIGGER WARNING* suicidal thoughts!*
I couldn't wait! The suspense was killing me so here is another early update! 😅
Guys! Check out this AMAZING art by f0ck_me_hisoka !! I love this SO much, Hisoka is adorable!! And his eyes are stunning!! Thank you so so much!
♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♣️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️
Kinta
Hisoka called after her as Kinta opened the door and bolted out, skipping the elevator and running down the stairs and out the entrance of the hotel. It was raining outside, but she didn't care, she kept running. Kinta had no idea where she was running to, or why exactly she was running, she just knew that she needed to get out of there. Like she could out run the emotions causing her so much pain.  Images of Hisoka's weak and battered body in the grass flashed through her head as her feet pounded the pavement. Images of her fathers cruel eyes, his sadistic smile as he'd beaten her mercilessly. Hoseki's look of horror when she'd discovered what Kinta really was, the gentle looks Hisoka gave her. Kinta's legs and lungs burned, screaming for mercy as she blindly sprinted through the streets, the town was mostly empty due to the impending storm and nightfall approaching.
Alternating images flashed through her head of her father and brothers cruel hands on her body, hurting her, maiming her- then Hisoka's hands, touching all the same places they had. He caressed her, murmured sweet nothings in her ear, his touch was gentle-loving. Soothing all the angry scars caused by her family.
It only caused more pain in Kinta's chest as her legs finally gave out from under her. She tripped over her own feet as she fell to her knees, she'd somehow made it back to the place she and Bisky had been using as training grounds. Kinta gasped for air before a frustrated, desperate scream ripped from her chest as she held her head in her hands, shaking her head violently like she could shake the emotions out. She threw a punch at the ground, feeling bones in her hand crack as she ripped her hands apart by repeatedly hitting the concrete.
"Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! God- fuck!" Kinta screamed as she hit the ground. Nothing was working, she couldn't escape the tidal wave of emotions like she usually did. Not even pain quelled them.
An awful, manic laugh bubbled from her as Kinta fell back on her ass. Pressing her back against the side of a building as hot tears continued to stream down her face. All of this was for nothing. Everything she'd done, everything she'd fought for, ment nothing and it was only going to put the one person she loved in danger.
Her breath came in short, fast spurts as she tried to quell the panic rising in her chest. The agony she felt in her heart taking her breath away as she cried out again, clutching her head between her hands. This was all for nothing, all of it meant nothing, SHE was nothing. It was all so pointless, all she'd ever done was bring pain to the people unfortunate enough to cross paths with her.
'Maybe I should just end this.' The thought dawned on Kinta, it brought an odd sense of numbing calmness with it. 'Just kill myself, and all of it will be over.' She pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs as the rain pounded down on her. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she was trying to think logically. To find a way, an excuse, for her to keep going. To try and bury these pesky emotions and move on, but her dam was gone. There was nothing to hide these emotions behind anymore. Thunder rolled somewhere in the distance. 'All of this means nothing anyways.' While the numbness that washed over her quelled her panic, it did nothing for the pain. The more she thought about doing it, the more appealing it seemed, at least her non-stop pain would be over.

Kinta wasn't sure how long she sat there, weighing the value of her own life as she curled in a ball against the wall of the building. The rain soaked through her clothes and lightning cracked across the sky, but she didn't feel the cold. Her tears had dried up as she numbly stared at the ground, watching the water build up around her. How would she do it? Was that really her only option to escape this agony? The numbness fogged her brain as the rain chilled her to the bone.
She heard soft footsteps splashing against the water on  the pavement and sighed as she put her forehead against her knees.
"Goodness, you can be so dramatic sometimes~" Hisoka sighed as he approached her.