It still hurts

Kinta's smile only grew as she felt a hot drop of blood trail down her neck. She'd found a button to push, a way to get under the magicians skin. But she would have to play this card very carefully.
Hisoka blinked. "I just told you that I'm going to kill you, and you're smiling~?" A slight smirk tugged at the corner of his lips, he obviously found this amusing.
Kinta rolled her eyes. "You're so touchy about your toys. And you've been threatening to kill me since we met." A small laugh escaped Kinta's lips but Hisoka still didn't remove his card from her neck. "Relax, Hisoka. Unlike you, I don't enjoy beating up little kids."
Hisoka visibly relaxed and removed his card from her neck, his aura even became more relaxed. "It smells good in here."
Kinta laughed at his sudden mood change. "I made crepes, do you want some? I made too much." She chuckled as she pushed past him towards the kitchen.
"You are so odd~" Hisoka sighed as he watched her gather the food. "I almost killed you, now you offer to feed me~?"
"Do you want the food or not?" She sighed.
A smile played across his lips. "Sure, why not~"
"Good." Kinta smiled as she shoved a plate of food into his hands. "Because I can't eat all of this by myself." She grabbed a plate of her own food and sat down at the small table just outside the kitchen. Hisoka sat across from her, but did not dig into his food immediately like Kinta did. He watched her, suspicion in his eyes. "Whats-? Oh my god, you think I'd poison you?" 
Hisoka said nothing, just cocked an eyebrow at her.
"Why did you accept my offer if you think I'd poison you." Kinta grumbled as she reached across the table and cut a piece of his crepe before popping it in her mouth. "Mmm, see? No poison here." She swallowed the bite before turning her attention back to her own plate. "I don't want to poison you, Hisoka, I want to kick your ass."
Hisoka suddenly burst out in a deep, rumbling laugh that had him clutching his side. "Ohh~" He sighed as he collected himself again. "You are so blunt and determined, it's adorable~"
"We'll see how adorable I am when I rip your throat out with my teeth." Kinta smiled at him sweetly before taking another bite of her food.
Hisoka chuckled lightly as he finally cut into his crepe. "We'll see about that, little one."
A knot formed on Kinta's forehead, she has got to get him to stop using that annoying nickname. He knew that it annoyed her, that's probably why he kept using it, so Kinta chose to try and ignore it.
Hisoka's eyebrows shot up as he bit into his food. "This is really good~" He murmured as he cut into it again.
"Ah- thanks." Kinta felt a blush burn her cheeks as she smiled sheepishly.
They ate the rest of their meal in silence, once they'd finished Kinta dutifully cleaned up their plates. She didn't really think much of it, this is what she'd always done growing up. She felt Hisoka's eyes on the back of her head as she cleaned up, when she finally turned around he was leaning against the wall of the kitchen. A relaxed smile on his lips, not at all like the usual malicious smile that always seemed plastered on his face. It was nice, warm even.
"What are you looking at?"
Hisoka said nothing, just pushed off the wall and moved towards her. the expression never left his face as he reached towards her. Kinta tensed, unsure if she should be preparing for a fight or not, but he simply reached past her head. Grabbing her hood and pulling it up onto her head. His smile only widened when he saw the cat ears pop up on top of the hood.
"How adorable~" he murmured, his hand released her hood and the tips of his fingers trailed lightly down her cheek.
Kinta blushed so hard that her ears burned. "I'm not-"
She tried to protest but Hisoka grabbed her chin between his fingers, forcing her to look up at him just as he bent and kissed her. She could still taste the sweet strawberries on his lips, his kiss was oddly tender compared to the last time where he'd been rough and demanding. It surprised Kinta and she found herself not wanting to pull away from him. She leaned into the kiss, he traced his tongue along her lower lip and Kinta willingly opened for him. His tongue slid against hers,their tongues explored each others mouths until Hisoka suddenly pulled away from her, he almost looked surprised before his trademark smirk replaced the look. He slowly licked his lips before walking away from her, back towards the dining table.
"And you say I'm odd." Kinta sighed before she followed him.
"Did you ever find a new teacher~?" Hisoka smiled innocently.
"Why does it matter to you?"
"I'm just checking on your progress, I don't want your growth stunted~" Hisoka chuckled.
Was that a short person joke? Kinta ground her teeth and ignored it. "No, I haven't."
Hisoka nodded as if he already knew she didn't have a teacher. "Gon and Killua seem to have found themselves a teacher. A Mr. Wing? Perhaps you should talk to him~"