Pretty Kitty

GUYS! Look at this amazing Fanart of Hisoka in his club outfit by HisokasBrokenCumDoll !!! He looks so good! 😍😍😍
♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️

Hisoka
"Hmm~" Hisoka hummed to himself as he absentmindedly stroked Kinta's bracelet on his wrist. He'd removed all the other bracelets he usually wore except for this one, keeping it under the sleeve of his shirt.
He sat on the large white couch just outside the fitting rooms, waiting for Kinta to come out with one of the outfits she'd chosen, or he'd picked out. He'd loved watching her face of awe as they'd walked around the luxury clothing shop.
"You don't seem to have developed your own style~" Hisoka had chuckled at her as Kinta tried to decide which top she liked better between a saucy dark red number or a more conservative green blouse. He secretly hoped she'd pick the red one. 
"I never really had a chance to." Kinta shrugged as she decided on the dark red top, the girl sure seemed to like dark colors.
"I'm curious to see what you'll come up with~"
He sighed heavily as he impatiently waited for Kinta to come out of the fitting room.
"Kiiittttteeennn~" He purred down the hallway.
"Give me a minute!" Kinta called back. "Jeeze you're so impatient!"
He heard the door creak open and the soft clicking of heels on the stone floor as Kinta shyly peaked her head around the corner.
"Well? Come on then~" Hisoka chuckled as he motioned her over from his spot on the couch.
Kinta sighed before stepping out from around the corner and strode over to stand in front of him. His eyes went wide at the sight of her.
Kinta strode out wearing a tight black dress, the sides of which were split open and held together with leather, buckled straps. It was strapless across the shoulders with a sweetheart neckline, showing off the top of her little cleavage and ended about mid thigh. She also wore a pair of blood-red strappy stiletto heels that added about five inches to her height. Kinta wore her hair in a relaxed ponytail with strands falling forwards to frame her face and adorable red spade earrings to match her collar. The dress hugged every curve, cupping her butt and breasts beautifully.
"Ah- Hisoka?" Kinta cocked her head at him, causing the dangling earrings the jingle as she moved. "What do you think?"
Hisoka smiled as he stood from the couch, letting his gaze rake over her hungrily as he slowly strode towards her. "I can't decide which I'll enjoy more~" He murmured as he reached out and touched the silky material. "Watching you walk around in such an alluring outfit~" he bent so his lips brushed the shell of her ear. "Or watching you take it off~"
Kinta giggled softly as she swatted him away from her ear and turned to check herself out in the three-way mirror. "So you like it huh?"
"I do~" He purred as he watched her, that dress was dangerous. It's going to be hard to concentrate while meeting up with Illumi.
"I feel so tall in these heels." Kinta giggled as she activated one of her claws and cut the tag off the dress and started walking towards the checkout counter.
Hisoka walked behind her, watching her hips sway side to side and the muscles in her legs flex as she walked. He had to drag his gaze away before he got too excited and got a hard-on in the middle of the store.
"I'll wait for you outside~" He smiled as he brushed past her, hoping the cool breeze would calm his arousal. Hisoka leaned against the building outside as he waited for Kinta, watching people buzz around as the city's nightlife started to kick off. High heels crunched on fallen leaves as the cool autumn night settled in, should he be worried about Kinta getting cold in that dress? Wait, why was he worrying about that?
"Okay, I'm done." Kinta chimed as she stepped out of the store.
Hisoka blinked as he turned to look at her, she'd picked out something else in the store. A blood red, mid-waist leather jacket that matched her heels and some makeup. She wore red lipstick and mascara, it was going to be so hard to concentrate tonight. Maybe he shouldn't have picked a nightclub.
"Where to now?" Kinta smiled at him.
The red lipstick combined with the orange hues of the setting sun and falling leaves made her eyes stand out like sparkling emeralds. Beautiful. Kinta was absolutely beautiful, he found himself not only appreciating her body but her natural beauty as well. Her high cheekbones, angular face, athletic build, strong legs and those damn eyes- they could be sparkling and warm one minute and bone chillingly murderous the next.
Kinta's giggle rang through his ears as he pushed away from the wall and stepped towards her, setting his gaze on her full, red, lips.
"Yo, space case." Kinta giggled. "Why are you staring at me like that?"
Hisoka stepped into her, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her against him as he captured her mouth in a demanding but tender kiss. Kinta tensed for a moment before relaxing against him, rocking herself forwards on the balls of her feet to deepen the kiss and allowing his lips to guide hers. He ignored the people on the street giving them a combination of dirty and envious looks as he claimed her with his kiss, nipping her lower lip before pulling away from her. Kinta blushed deeply as Hisoka took his thumb and wiped away a bit of her smeared lipstick, she turned and nipped the pad of his thumb as he did.
"Don't~" Hisoka groaned, forcefully grabbing her chin. "Don't rile me up, or we might have to cancel our plans~"
"Why?" Kinta cocked her head and smiled innocently. "Because you won't be able to control yourself?"
Hisoka simply exhaled sharply as he turned and started to lead her towards the Bar-zaar. Trying to ignore how he could still taste her on his lips and the scent of her fruity perfume. He could feel her gaze on his ass as they walked, listening to the click of her footsteps speeding up to catch up to him. She put a hand on his shoulder and stood on the tips of her toes so that her lips brushed his ear.
"Then I probably shouldn't tell you-" Kinta purred, her breath tickled his ear. "that I'm not wearing any panties."
Hisoka spun to look at her just as Kinta pulled away from his grasp. Giggling playfully and biting her lower lip.
"Why do you insist on riling me up like this~?" Hisoka groaned, his hand twitched at his side with the effort it took not to grab a hold of her, take her hand, pull her into a side alley and rail his pretty little kitten against the side of a building. Screw the side alley, he'd take her right here in the street. He'd let everybody watch as he claimed the girl as his, let the world know who Kinta Kakeyama belonged to.
"Because you're MY favorite toy." Kinta winked at him before walking past him.
"Hmm~" Hisoka sighed as he watched her walk in front of him, his mind still flashing images of him railing her in public. How the hell was he supposed to concentrate tonight?