Chaos

Guys, check out this AMAZING fanart by @Kira_Lucilfer!! I ADORE this, I love the way they drew her eyes and hair. 😍😍 And I love the extra detail they put into drawing her eyes with different emotions. Thank you so much!!
♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️

Kinta
"Did~ did we really just walk through the front gate without being seen~?" Hisoka chuckled, turning and closing the massive ten foot tall wooden gate behind him and sealing it shut with his bungee gum.
Illumi and Kalluto split up silently, moving against the inside of the wall as they silently disappeared into the shadows cast by the rising sun.
"I told you, they aren't very active early in the morning." Kinta sighed, motioning for him to follow her down the middle of the rows of tiny homes. Each house was only big enough to house no more than three people, there were three bedrooms per house, a bathroom and a small living area. No kitchen or dining rooms, there was a communal mess hall for that. Nobody was moving around yet, but lights slowly began to flick on as people woke up for the day, what a surprise they would be in for, to find themselves sealed in their grave as a group of assassins massacred them all.
"Not very observant are they~" Hisoka sighed as they walked, looking rather disappointed at the current situation.
"Don't get too disappointed, we haven't even begun to make any noise yet." Kinta giggled as they reached the middle of the square. Both of them used Zetsu as they moved through the compound, but somebody would only have to look out their window and see Kinta to realize something was wrong.
The houses got progressively nicer the farther you went into the compound. The nicest and largest house being Arthurs at the far end, surrounded by people of high importance. Doctors, educators and elite fighters mostly. To the left from the middle of the compound was the supply vaults for food, medicine and any other tools they may need since the small community was several hours away from any other civilization. To the right where the training and school grounds for the children and fighters. School and fight training basically went hand in hand here, except for Kinta. She'd never been allowed to attend school with the other kids, or learn to fight with her brothers, her one and only task- the only reason her father kept her around- was to be his personal slave. The thought made her blood boil as they reached the middle of the compound, the only thing marking it as the center was the massive water well they'd constructed there.
"So, how are we going to draw everybody out then~?" Hisoka cocked his head at her as Kinta stopped at the edge of the well.
"With this." Kinta fished into her pocket and pulled out a small pipe with a fuse hanging out one end. She giggled as she twirled it in her hand.
"Is that~ a pipe bomb~?" The magician's eyes went wide.
"What? How do you think I blew up the supply vault to escape? These bad boys aren't that hard to make, and it'll definitely make plenty of noise to draw everybody out." Kinta shrugged as she fished a small packet of matches out of her pocket as well. "Last chance to back out Hisoka, you can still deal with people on the outskirts like Kalluto and Illumi."
"Why would I back out~?" Hisoka chuckled, crossing an arm over his chest as he stretched. "This is getting exciting~"
Kinta smiled before striking the match on one of the stones of the well. "Show time." She chuckled softly before lighting the pipe bomb and throwing it into the dark crevasse. It was dried out of course, they'd had to build a new well years ago. They'd kept this one up as a sort of memorial because the well had been here before the compound had really begun. Imagine their dismay at it being destroyed. Kinta stepped several feet away from the well as the pipe bomb hit the bottom and exploded, sending bits of rock flying into the sky and completely obliterating the pulley mechanism and roof over the top of the well. She used her ability to cut falling rubble out of the sky before it hit her or Hisoka just as people came scrambling out of their homes to see what the noise was about.
A cruel smile spread across her face as Kinta watched people run into the middle of the dirt road, most still dressed in their nightwear. Their eyes first falling on the obliterated well before falling on her. The look of recognition and shock on their faces as their eyes went wide, the terror that rolled off of them as some people turned and scrambled back inside their homes. Other's grabbed their weapons.
There were no words exchanged, these people knew exactly who Kinta was, what she'd done and why her father wanted her back. They knew there could be only one reason Kinta had come back of her own accord, it was to destroy their home, and these people would defend it to their dying breath.
"Don't bother with the ones that don't want to fight." Kinta spoke to Hisoka, keeping her eyes trained on a pair of men running at her. Both of them carry dual katanas. "I have no interest in slaughtering people who don't have the will to fight, or children for that matter."
A soft chuckle escaped Hisoka as he drew his cards from his pocket, also staring down the mob of angry fighters running at the two of them. "Me neither~"
Kinta and Hisoka launched into action, Kinta met the swordsmen head-on. The only down side to her ability, was that she couldn't cut through steel so the swords men would be able to parry her attack's- if they were fast enough.
She lunged, summoning her Scythe to her side as she leapt and spun in the air. The first man managed to block her attack using both of his katanas in an X formation, but he didn't expect Kinta to use him as a brace. She used his block to push off of him, flipping over the top of the man as she summoned another Scythe to her other hand and attacked the swordsman behind the first one. This one wasn't nearly as fast, Kinta cut him straight down the middle with ease before he had a chance to try and block. She landed just as the one she'd practically cut in half fell to the ground and spun, aiming to take out the first swordsmans legs with her Scythe. But he leapt away at the last moment, she wasn't able to pursue him before a small metal canister landed at her feet.
Her eyes went wide for a moment before she spun and kicked the canasiter away, landing it in the middle of the angry mob just as the flash grenade went off, injuring a few people before they'd even joined the fight. Kinta turned, just in time to bring her arms up to block the Katana man's attack. His eyes went wide at her move, Bisky had taught Kinta a lot, especially in defensive moves.
"Do you like my gauntlets?" She sneered at the man as he continued to press his swords down, trying to over power her. Kinta had used her ability to form a blade running from her wrist to her elbow, a defensive technique she'd developed. Ideally so that if she had to block, this ability would tear apart her opponents hands, but apparently it also worked well against blades. "This is the first time I've gotten to use it in a real fight."
Kinta kicked her leg out, hooking it behind the man's knee and turning as she brought him to the ground, as they fell Kinta brought her elbow down over his chest. She used the end of the "blade" of aura to stab the man before righting herself again. Just as she looked up, another metal canister was flying at her. She used her ability to cut it out of the sky, causing it to explode before it came to close. Her eyes fell on Hisoka, who had his cards out and was ripping through various opponents left and right. Any cannisters that were thrown at him, he used his Bungee Gum to launch right back. A massive, manic grin was plastered on his face as he used his bungee gum to yank somebody off their feet, planting himself and spinning to use them like a hammer to clear people away from him. The magician looked like a kid in a candy store, adorable.
Kinta quickly shook the thought out of her head, refocusing on the battle before her. Something seemed off, the mob seemed to be slowly backing off. 'Don't tell me they're giving up already?' Kinta mused to herself as another man with a long sword ran at her. She simply rolled her eyes, swinging her Scythe upwards, almost knocking the sword out of his hands as she closed the distance, activated her claws and plunged her hand through his chest. A metal clicking sound hit her ears as the man fell to the ground and she looked up just in time to see the glint of a machine gun barrel pointed right at her from the far rooftop. Before she could even blink, the person with the machine gun opened fired.