Murderous Demons

Kinta
"Come on-" Kinta grumbled to herself as she focused on her target.
She'd snuck out of the hotel room this morning at the crack of dawn, planning to further her new Nen technique. She'd found a quiet spot in a nearby park to practice in.  She wanted to try and figure this out on her own, it would be pretty boring if Hisoka knew all of her tricks after all. It was midafternoon now, she'd been training hard all morning and finally had a breakthrough.
Kinta pointed her fingers towards the four apples she set on the log in front of her, summoning her claws to the tips of her fingers. She then focused the aura so that she only had one large claw coming off her pointer finger, she ground her teeth together as she focused harder. Imagining the claw growing longer and becoming flexible, until she had a long "whip" of aura draping from her finger. She flicked her wrist at the apples, managing to cut the middle one in half with ease.
"Yes!" Kinta called excitedly, clasping her hands together and bouncing on the balls of her feet. "One more time!" She told herself, but that was a lie. She'd told herself "just one more try" thirty tries ago.
She focused the aura in her fingers again, allowing the whip to become even longer than last time,  a new idea popped in her head and she changed targets. Instead of the apples she'd placed on the log, she aimed for the branch of the apple tree just above the log.
"I wonder if I can-" She whipped her ability out, wrapping it around the branch. The whip left deep grooves in the branch as it wrapped itself around it. She cocked  an eyebrow and pulled her finger towards her, pulling the whip tight and cutting through the branch easily.
Kinta squealed in delight as the branch fell to the ground. "I did it! I'm finally developing my Nen technique!"
She walked over to the branch, plucking one of the apples off and biting into it. She looked up at the sky as she chewed the apple, it was getting kind of late. No doubt Hisoka would be wondering where she was at.
"I better head back." She sighed as she turned to walk out of the park.
"That's an interesting ability you've developed." A monotone voice caught Kinta's attention.
She whipped around, looking for the owner of said voice but she didn't see anything. She couldn't sense anything either, the hairs on the back of Kinta's neck stood on end.
"You seem like you'll become quite a formidable opponent." The voice spoke again.
"Why don't you stop hiding and come play?" Kinta called, she still couldn't figure out where the voice was coming from. "You can be my first guinea pig."
"Hmm-" A figure finally emerged from the shade of the trees. "I don't think Hisoka would approve of that."
"Illumi?!" Kinta cocked her head at the doe eyed  man. "What are you doing here?"
Illumi seemed to mimic her, cocking his head at her as well. "Did you know your father wanted to hire me to bring you home?"
All the blood drained from Kinta's face as Illumi stared back at her blankly. "Did he now-" She said slowly, activating her Ten and getting ready for a fight. Even though she knew she didn't stand a chance against Illumi, it wasn't going to stop her from trying.
"Why are you getting worked up?" Illumi straightened himself and stepped towards her. Kinta bent her knees, ready to attack at any moment. "You think you'd stand a chance against me?"
"Guess I'll find out." Kinta growled.
Illumi raised an eyebrow at her. "Don't you know?" His ominous aura started to seep over Kinta's skin, causing goosebumps on her arms and a cold shiver down her spine. This was the same thing he'd done to Killua during the hunter exam. "You should never go up against a superior opponent."
"That hasn't stopped me before." Kinta smiled, trying to rein in her desire to respond to his bloodlust. If she wanted to stand a chance, she needed to wait for Illumi to attack first. "I'm NOT your little brother. Superior or not, I'm not going down without a fight. You dont scare me, doe eyes."
Illumi sighed. "Well, lucky for you I turned down his offer."
Kinta blinked as his bloodlust dissipated. "You what? What did he not offer you enough money?"
"That 's part of it." Illumi nodded. "If it were just to deal with you, I would have taken the offer. But taking you home would be interfering with one of Hisoka's toys, and if I'm going to make an enemy of him it'd better be worth my time."
"Why are you telling me this?"
"I was in the area, recognized your aura. I thought I'd warn you as a favor to Hisoka, I figured he'd be with you."
"Why? It's not like we're glued to each other's hips." She laughed.
Illumi's dark eyes looked her up and down. "He does seem rather attached to you. I'm starting to understand why, you've gotten much stronger than the last time I saw you."
Kinta's face started to burn as Illumi stepped closer to her, his gaze raking over her. "Hisoka still wants to fight you, doesn't he?"
"Of course he does." Kinta rolled her eyes.
"I could help you kill him, if you want." Illumi was right in front of her now, he was just as tall as Hisoka. He towered over her, his lifeless eyes seemed to stare straight into her soul.
"Uh- that's not going to happen!" Kinta exclaimed, trying to ignore her heart pounding in her chest. "If anybody is going to beat that cocky ass, it's going to me."
Illumi cocked his head at her again, was that a smile tugging at the corner of his lips?
"Besides, didn't you just say that it would take a lot of money for you to make an enemy of Hisoka? Do I LOOK like I'm made of money?" Kinta motioned to herself, she'd dressed in her old black combat boots, blue skinny jeans and a loose-fitting yellow sweatshirt with black stitching.
"I wouldn't ask you for money in return." Illumi spoke bluntly. "You're strong, Kinta. Your father is also incredibly strong."
"What's your point?" Kinta was really starting to get annoyed with his vague statement's.
"You could produce a powerful heir for the Zoldycks some day."
Kinta almost choked on her own tongue. "Excuse me?!"
"Did you not hear me?" Illumi blinked. "I said-"
"I heard what you said!" Kinta exclaimed, waving her hands around wildly. "You'd kill Hisoka for me if I gave you an heir?"
Illumi just nodded, like what he'd said wasn't absolutely insane.
"You are crazier than Hisoka is!" Kinta laughed. "No offense, but I would never trust you with a child. I sure as hell don't want to bear your little murderous demons."
"Why not?" Illumi asked innocently.
"Ar-are you serious? The way you treated Killua during the hunter exam?" Kinta rolled her eyes. 
Illumi's hand suddenly reached out, grabbing Kinta's chin and forcing her head back to look at him. "Mention my brother again, and I'll kill you where you stand. I treat Killua that way to make him strong and to keep him safe. And I could keep you safe too, no need to run from your father inside of my family's impenetrable estate. You wouldn't have to worry about anything again, if you took me up on my offer."
"I already told you, it's not going to happen." Kinta growled as she batted his hand away, so Illumi does care about his family. He's just got a very screwed up way of showing it "Besides, it's unlikely I can get pregnant anyways."
Doe eyes blinked at her. "And why is that?"
Kinta rolled her eyes. "An old injury from when I was younger. Lets just say I have a ninety percent chance of NOT getting pregnant." She had no reason to give the assassin too many details.
"Ah, but it's not impossible. My family has its own medical team, I'm sure we could make something work." Illumi clasped his hands together.
Kinta stared at the raven haired assassin for a long moment, a look of utter shock on her face.  But Illumi's lifeless eyes just stared back at her blankly.
"Do you not realize how fucked up that is?" Kinta stared at him. "It's not going to happen, Illumi."
Illumi sighed. "Alright."  He turned to walk away. "Let me know when you change your mind."
"Don't you mean IF I change my mind?!"  Kinta called after him.
"No Kinta." He looked at her over his shoulder and smiled. Actually smiled, it made the assassin much less creepy and caused Kinta's face to start burning again. "I mean when."  With that he disappeared into the shade of the trees.
"Creepy, cocky, dead-fished eyed bastard." Kinta grumbled as she turned on her heel and stormed out of the park. Illumi gave her the creeps, so why the hell did this encounter turn her on? "I've got a type." Kinta groaned and pinched the bridge of her nose between her fingers. "Psychotic killers, that great.  Good choice Kinta." She spoke to herself mockingly as she walked out of the part.
A loud whistle caught her attention, she looked up. Across the street from the park, sitting at a little outdoor cafe, her favorite psychotic killer waved to her. Motioning her to come towards him.
Kinta stood there for a moment, dumbfounded that he was here. Had he been waiting for her?
"Unbelievable." Kinta grumbled as she crossed the street.
"Sit, you must be hungry after all of that training~" Hisoka smiled as she approached his table.
"Have you been waiting for me out here?" She sighed as she sat down across from him.
"You're lucky I'm a patient person." Hisoka motioned to himself with a dramatic wave of his hand. "I so badly wanted to know what you were working on in there~"
"Oh, nothing fancy." Kinta smirked as a waiter placed water down for them. "Just plotting your demise."
Hisoka chuckled as he leaned forwards, resting his elbow on the table.
The waiter cleared his throat and shifted uncomfortably. "What can I get for you two today?"
"I'll just have whatever the house soup is please." She didn't break eye contact with Hisoka.
"And for you sir?"
"I'll  have the same thing." Hisoka waved him off as the waiter took down their order and left.
"Question." Kinta took a sip of her water. "Have you ever had your toy's team up on you before?"
Hisoka blinked, he thought about it for a moment. "No I don't think they have. That does sound kind of fun though~though I prefer my fights with my toys to be one on one~"
"Let me guess, so you can take your time slowly breaking them down right? You don't feel rushed trying to fight two at once so you can enjoy slowly crushing them."
"Hmm~" Hisoka smiled cruelly. "Who says I can't slowly break down two of them at once?"
"Well-" Kinta mulled over it as the waiter placed their food in front of them. "If they have to fight you two on one, that means just one isnt strong enough to face you in  a head-to-head battle. You probably could break two of them down slowly then if you wanted to, but it's not really worth it is it? You would probably wait until they were stronger, so it'd be more satisfying to you to break them."
Hisoka sighed happily as he picked up his spoon and  started to stir his soup. "You may have a point~"
"I mean, that would be like fighting Gon and Killua at the same time as they stand now." Kinta shrugged, and picked up her spoon. Ready to dig into her meal.
Hisoka's sudden, loud, groan snapped her gaze back to him. And several other people on the patio. "Don't put that idea in my head~ You're going to get me all riled up~" He groaned, leaning forward and covering his face with his hand before he took a deep breath and righted himself again.
"Heh-" Kinta tried to stifle her giggle. This could be fun. She watched him take several bites of his soup before she spoke again. "What if-" She leaned forward slightly. "Me and Illumi teamed up to fight you?"
Hisoka looked like he almost choked on his soup,  but he recovered quickly. Sitting up and clearing his throat. "Are you trying to rile me up?" He glared at her, but his smirk never left his face.
"Me?" Kinta cocked her head innocently. "Why would I want to rile you up? It was a  honest question." She fought to control the smile tugging at her lips, trying to play as Koi as possible. 
Hisoka rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair. "Finish your lunch. Then we are going back to the park."
"Why?"
"To train of course~"