Confused

I couldn't leave you guys hanging for too long! This was a very interesting and intense scene to write so I needed a little extra time to figure out how I wanted to end it.
Also, check out this awesome fan art by seadlon !! Poor Kinta, hopefully Hisoka gets his shit together before it's too late! 🥺
Please don't forget to comment/vote! Thank you Thank you!!
♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️

He resumed his grueling pace, using his hold on her hair and forcing himself down her throat as Kinta moaned loudly. She desperately tried to keep up with his pace as her eyes rolled back, her hips bucked against the vibrator as she came, but Hisoka didn't let up his pace.
He let out a low growl as Kinta's moans almost set him over the edge, he turned up the vibrator again and she let out a gargled cry, her eyes waters so bad that a tear ran down her cheek as she gagged.
"Yes~ Kitten~" Hisoka moaned as he let his head roll back, thrusting his hips in and out of her mouth roughly.
She squirmed on the floor again, her moans becoming desperate cry's between sloppy suction sounds, god he loved that sound. He ground his teeth as he tried to hold back his release, growling as he felt himself sliding up and down her throat. Hisoka felt Kinta's whole body shudder as she came again, her guttural moans sending intense vibrations straight to his core.
"Good~" Hisoka panted. "Don't stop~ I'm gonna~ cum~"
Kinta growled under him, locking her lips around his length as she worked him with new vigor. Her large eyes watched him, her muffled moans rang in Hisoka's ears, the vibrations sending him over the edge. The magician let out a loud, guttural moan as he spilled himself into her mouth. His breath hitched in his throat as Kinta continued to suck on his member as he came, his knees started to feel rubbery as he quivered with the force of his release.
"Good girl~ don't swallow yet~" He murmured as he pulled out of her mouth. "Open~"
Hisoka groaned appreciatively as Kinta opened her mouth, exposing his sticky seed as she slowly licked her lips.
"Now swallow~" He grabbed her chin and forced her to look up as she swallowed and whimpered as the vibrator was pressed harder against her clit as she was rocked forward.
"Hi-Hisoka-" her breath hitched as she swallowed. "Please-"
Hisoka smiled cruelly as he used his hold to rock her back and forth, making the balls move inside of her as the vibrator slipped between her wet lips, earning a soft cry from Kinta.
"Open again~"
Her eyes rolled back as she opened her mouth again and stuck her tongue out, exposing her clean mouth as her body trembled with her release again. She panted like a dog as she came, soft cry's escaping her as her hips bucked.
"Good girl~" Hisoka murmured, finally turning the vibrator off as Kinta sagged against his hand. "Now on your our next game~"
She was still breathing heavily as Hisoka pulled her to her feet by her ponytail, he removed the vibrator from between her legs before guiding her over to the wooden X in the far corner. He undid the bungee gum before turning her to face him with Kinta's back towards the wooden X.
"Spread your legs~" He murmured, releasing her ponytail and letting his fingers gently trail down her neck.
Kinta shivered under his touch as she spread her legs, Hisoka bent and used the cuffs at the bottom the the X to secure her legs to each side. He let his fingers trail up the inside of the legs as he stood again.
"Now, put your arms up~"
"Ah-" Kinta bit her lower lip and blushed deeply as she put her arms up.
Hisoka looked up and couldn't help the soft laugh that escaped. She was too short to reach the top of the X, even with the extendable chains attached to the cuffs.
"How adorable~" He chuckled, reaching behind her and undoing her bra before resorting to using his Bungee gum to secure her wrists to the wooden X.
Kinta now stood tied, her arms and legs spread wide as she stood totally naked in front of him. Completely exposed and at his mercy, Hisoka slowly licked his lips as he thought of all the possibilities.
"Stay~" he chuckled as he moved away from her, back towards the closet. Of course she'd stay, she didn't exactly have a way of getting away from him.
He walked back to the closet, coming back out with a pair of nipple clamps with small red bells on the ends of them and his favorite flogger, he also grabbed the ball gag off the bed before walking back to Kinta. He felt her eyes on him, watching him warily as he moved across the room.
Hisoka reached out and trailed his thumb over her lower lip. "Open for me~"
A mischievous look glinted in her eye as Kinta quickly turned and bit down on his thumb hard enough to draw blood. Hisoka growled, forcing his thumb deeper into her mouth as he pried her jaw open and forced the ballgag inside before securing it tightly around her head.
"You're going to pay for that~" he grumbled as he examined the small punctures on his thumb. "Little brat~"
She giggled with the gag in her mouth, wiggling her eyebrows at him as if she was challenging him. Sure, it was a little annoying that she insisted on being a brat, but wearing her down until she completely submitted to him was part of the fun.
Hisoka stepped into her, letting his teeth graze the sensitive skin on her neck as his hand came up to cup her breasts. He rolled the tender buds between his fingers before pinching both of them roughly. Kinta inhaled sharply and growled at him, tugging at her restraints. He simply chuckled before bending and kissing each of her erect nipples tenderly before fishing the clamps out of his pocket. He held her left breast in his hand, squeezing the fleshy skin together as he put her nipple in the clamp.
Kinta groaned loudly, her hands flexed above her head as it tightened around her sensitive bud. The bell jingled quietly as she tried to shift away from the pressure while Hisoka moved to the next breast. Smiling at her soft whimper as the clamp tightened around her nipple. He sat back and watched her squirm for a moment, enjoying her suffering as she tugged on the restrains around her ankles, the chains rattled loudly.
"You said you wanted pain, remember~?" Hisoka chuckled as he twirled the flogger in his hand. "Just be happy I didn't decide to go with the cane~"
He lightly slapped the flogger across her breasts, Kinta jerked and groaned as the pale skin of her breasts turned pink. Hisoka slowly licked his lips before striking again, loving the way she'd jerk at the initial pain and then relax again and groan as her eyes fluttered with pleasure.
"You're more of a masochist than I originally thought~" He cocked his head at her before striking her breasts again a little harder this time, earning him a soft whimper. "How fun~"
Hisoka stepped into her again, gliding his hand up the inside of her thigh as he ran his tongue around her nipple. Kinta groaned appreciatively as his hand slipped between her legs, stroking her clit gently as she arched into his hand. He let a finger slip inside of her as he moved his mouth to her other breast, soothing the angry skin with his tongue as he stretched her with his fingers. He carefully removed the Ben Wa balls, letting them slide into his hand before carelessly discarding them.
"Ahh-" Kinta moaned loudly, her body shuddered as his free hand came up and lightly tugged on one of the clamps.
Hisoka picked up the pace with his hand, moving his mouth to her neck as he nibbled his way up, his other hand still occasionally tugging on the clamps as Kinta arched into him.
"Such a good girl~" He smiled against her neck as his thumb found her sweet spot while he fingered her, causing Kinta to inhale sharply. "Shall I make you cum~?" He increased the pressure on her clit as he sped up his fingers.
"Y-yes!" Kinta cried out against the ball gag, her body already trembling with the promise of her next release.
"Ask politely~"
"Please- ahh Hi-hisoka-" She groaned as he tugged on a nipple clamp again. "Let me- cum please-"
"Hmm~" Hisoka smiled cruelly as he suddenly pulled away from her. "No, not yet~"
A frustrated whimper escaped Kinta's lips just before he cracked the flogger over her breasts again. She let out a cry before he smacked them again, and again. He waited until the skin was bright red before repeating the process again, tugging on the nipple clamps and fingering her until she was right on the edge of her release before pulling away again.
Kinta growled frustratedly, her legs quivered with the need for her release as he cracked the flogger over her thighs.
"What do you want, kitten~?" Hisoka teased, twirling the flogger in his hand before striking her opposite thigh.
She let out another frustrated cry as she was denied her orgasm again. "Fu-fuck me!"
The magician let out a low moan, he loved hearing those words on her lips. "Beg for it~"
"Please- ah!" Kinta cried out as he struck her breasts again. "Hisoka!" She growled and pulled at her restraints roughly as he struck her opposite breast. "Please! Pl-please fuck me!"
Hisoka chuckled darkly as he stepped into her again, reaching down to undo the cuffs around her ankles. "I thought you'd never ask~"
He disengaged his bungee gum holding her wrists, Kinta's arms wrapped around the back of his neck as he slipped his arms under her thighs. He lifted her up, holding her in the air as he roughly slid inside of her. Kinta cried out as he sheathed himself inside of her, using nothing but his own strength to hold her against him as he railed into her.
"Fu-fuck-" She groaned, muffled by the ball gag.
"Take it off Kitten~" Hisoka groaned as Kinta used her claws to cut the ball gag away from her face, letting if fall to the ground as she rocked her head back and moaned loudly.
She panted and arched into him as Hisoka merciless railed into her, he could feel himself hitting her cervix every time she came down on his length, it's a good thing Kinta liked pain. He buried his face in her neck as Kinta dug her nails into his back, her legs quivered in his arms as her release built.
"God yes- Hisoka-" She clung to him as he fucked her, tightening his arms around her legs as he picked up the pace and moaned into her neck. "Ye-yes! Aahhh- god- yes!" Kinta cried out loudly as she came, her nails digging into his back so roughly Hisoka was sure it drew blood, but the pain only fueled him as he maintained his ruthless pace into her through her orgasm.
He moved to the bed, throwing Kinta down on her back roughly before pinning her down with her body and hiking her legs over his shoulders. He clamped his hand over her mouth as he resumed his pace, his free hand finding her clit as he watched her body writhe under him. Kinta's body lifted off the bed and she screamed against his hand, her breath coming in short- panting spurts as her eyes rolled back. Her body sagged like she might pass out again.
"Ohh no~" Hisoka released her mouth and gently tapped the side of her cheek, getting her attention back on him as he continued to rail her. "Not yet~" He groaned at the glossy look in her eyes, totally lost in her ecstasy. "I'm not done with you yet~"
He flipped her, grabbing her hips and forcing her against him as she fisted the sheets and buried her face in the mattress to try and stifle her cries as he entered her again.
"One more Kitten~" He growled as he leaned over her, forcing himself deep inside of her. He grabbed the vibrator and pressed it against her clit.
"Wha- no! Please-" Kinta cried out as she tried to shift away from his hand but he held in her in place.
"If you really want me to stop, say the safe word~" Hisoka purred against her ear. "Otherwise, I won't stop~" He turned on the vibrator and Kinta screamed.
"Hisoka!" She screamed as he grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back as he thrust into her deeply, the meaty slap of their hips meeting sounded like music to his ears. She writhed under him for a moment before letting out a low groan, her body quivering as her eyes rolled back. "Ye-yes-" Kinta whimpered breathlessly.
"Yes~" Hisoka growled. "Give into your pleasure Kinta, good girl~"
Her body jerked under him as she came, her juices dripped down the insides of her legs as she moaned his name over and over again. Kinta's body sagged against the mattress. She looked like she was about to pass out, Hisoka was just about to pull out and end the session when she protested.
"Don't stop- Hisoka-" She groaned and thrust her hips back into him. "Not until- you've cum-"
A deep, predatory growl ripped through Hisoka as he re-entered her. Biting into her neck rough enough to draw blood as he railed into her with new vigor, he lost count of how many times she came for him. The feeling of her walls spasming around his member and the sound of his name on her lips. The sensation was intoxicating as she finally submitted herself to him.
"Good girl~" Hisoka moaned softly, watching himself slide in and out of her roughly.
Kinta whimpered softly with her face buried in the mattress, still thrusting her hips back to meet every inch of him. The bruises across her bottom stood out starkly against her pale skin, his bite marks on her neck peeked out from under her ponytail and the golden lock on her collar jingled every time she moved. Kinta was covered in Hisoka's marks, she belonged to him. She was his.
The thought sent him over the edge as Hisoka moaned loudly with his release, gripping her hips tightly as he spilled himself deep inside of her.
"Ahh- fuck-" Kinta whimpered into the mattress as Hisoka released her hair and quickly removed the vibrator.
He let her roll onto her back before carefully crawling over her, undoing the nipple clamps and slowly soothing the skin with his tongue. Kinta sighed exhaustedly, but her body responded by arching into him as she let her hand rest on the back of his head before he pulled away and lay down next to her. Both of them panting from their vigorous workout.
"Hmm- Thank you-" Kinta sighed as Hisoka rolled over to look at her. Her emerald green eyes sagged like she might fall asleep.
He chuckled softly as he wrapped an arm around her waist and tucked Kinta against his bare chest, reaching a hand around her head to undo her ponytail and smooth her hair. "Is that what you wanted, Kitten~?"
"Uh-huh-" Kinta murmured softly against his chest, her whole body still quivered against him.
Hisoka smiled, it was rather adorable how sleepy she got after an intense session. "Why don't you rest for a bit, and then we'll get cleaned up. Ok~?"
"Mmmhmm-" She mumbled against his chest, managing a tight nod before she relaxed against him.
Hisoka hummed happily as he smoothed her hair against the back of her head. "You're such a good little toy~" He purred with his lips against the top of her head.
But he blinked, pulling his head away from her's and furrowed his brow. He could feel it again, that intense sadness that he'd felt from her earlier. But Kinta looked like she was already half asleep.
"Kitten~?" He murmured. "What's wrong~?"
She didn't answer for a long moment, but he felt her body tense against him and the emotion get worse. It felt like somebody had just dropped a rock in his chest, maybe giving her a nen-collar that connected their emotions wasn't such a good idea.
"Kinta~?" He called again, Hisoka really didn't like the feeling of unease the emotion was giving him.
"I'm- alone-" Kinta murmured sleepily before she slowly started to relax against him again.
"Alone~?" Hisoka furrowed his brow, he was right here. What was she talking about? "What do you mean~?"
But Kinta didn't answer, she'd completely relaxed against him as she'd drifted off to sleep. Hisoka sighed and looked up at the ceiling as she rested against him, alone? What is she talking about? Kinta had him, her magic man- he loved the nickname she'd given him, she's not alone. She had Hisoka at her side, at least until it was time for their fight. What did she mean she was alone?
"You're so damn confusing~"