Trapped

"Come on." Kinta muttered, it had been a couple hours since Arthur had entered the building and they were still waiting, hidden in the forest.
"Patience really isn't your strong suit~" Hisoka chuckled as he busied himself shuffling cards through his hands, though even he had to admit that he was getting impatient.
"Hisoka!" Kinta whispered loudly as she pointed at the facility. "They are finally coming out, but they are leaving separately."
"Hmm~?" The magician put his cards away as he peeked over her shoulder. Arthur was exiting through the front door's while Cody seemed to be slipping out the back. He narrowed his eyes, something about this situation was suspicious. "I thought you said they'd be leaving together~?"
"I thought they would too, maybe Cody is staying behind for some reason?"
Hisoka pursed his lips, he didn't like this. "I don't know how I feel about you taking on your father by yourself~"
"Hisoka, I can't miss this opportunity. I told you he's weakened, I can sense it from here. This is probably the best shot I'll get." Kinta was getting ready to move, activating her Zetsu as her eyes narrowed in on her prey. "We stick to the plan, you go after Cody and I'll get Arthur."
"It could be a trap for you~"
"How the hell would they know we are here? Come on Hisoka, they are gonna get away!" Kinta was practically vibrating with the need to go after her father. But she remained in place, despite her desperation to achieve her goal- she still honored their agreement. She wouldn't charge into a battle if Hisoka told her not to.
He sighed. "Alright~ go get him kitten~" Before he'd even finished his sentence Kinta bolted, disappearing silently into the trees in pursuit of her prey. 
Hisoka twisted the bracelet around his wrist as he turned towards the direction Cody had disappeared too, silently moving through the brush as he tracked him. But his mind was still on Kinta, something about this situation didn't sit right with him. But he just couldn't quite put his finger on it.
'Please be careful, Kinta.' He thought to himself as he tried to focus on the task at hand, killing the bastard who'd laid hands on his pet.
He finally spotted Cody just outside the tree line, he was moving towards a cliff-side overlooking the water. Perfect, he'd cornered himself.
Cody stopped at the edge, whipping out a pack of cigarettes as he opened it and popped one in his mouth. 
A cruel smile spread over Hisoka's face as he deactivated his Zetsu, allowing his aura to flare and his bloodlust to seep out as he slowly stepped out of the tree line. He wanted Cody to know he was coming, he wanted to see the fear in his eyes.
Cody rocked his head back and let out a large puff of smoke between his lips. "So it's you huh? I would have thought the bitch would come after me herself."
Hisoka practically snarled at his words, letting a card fly at the boys head but he was faster than Hisoka had anticipated. Cody caught the card between his fingers without even looking in his direction. Not good, Cody knew that he was coming, which means Kinta was probably being led into a trap.
The boy sighed as he finally turned to face the magician. "You sure are scary looking, you know that? I'd have been screwed if you caught me in that hotel room."
"Who said you aren't screwed now~?" Hisoka purred. "Your talking awfully big game for somebody that ran away last time~"
"We'll see about that." Cody smiled cruelly. "I'll take you down while Kinta is distracted. And then I'll drag her home and have my way with her. Then her father will probably beat her to death, bring her back, and then beat her some more. But I think that'd be the last time she could be brought back." He put a finger to his chin thoughtfully.
Hisoka ground his teeth, while externally he wore a relaxed smirk, internally he was seething at the boy's words. Nobody would ever lay their hands on her again, not if he could help it.
"Come on then~" he stretched a hand towards Cody, he wanted to give him the first shot. The reaper wanted the boy to think he had a chance, so that Hisoka could break him.
"Have it your way." Cody dropped to his fighting stance. "Here I come, clown."
Hisoka glared at the boy, pulling a couple cards out of his pocket as he watched him. They stared each other down for a brief moment, before Cody lunged. The boy was fast, possibly even faster than Kinta. He went in for a punch to the face, the magician simply moved to block but Cody suddenly switched stance and swung his leg out, aiming to knock Hisoka off his feet.
Hisoka leapt away and he suddenly felt a burst of bloodlust coming from the trees. Before he could react, pain ripped through his body as a gunshot rang in his ears. Blood sprayed outwards from his stomach as Hisoka landed, narrowly avoiding another attack from Cody. The magician held a hand over his wound, managing to spot the sniper taking aim in the trees as he avoided Cody's attacks.
He sent a card through the sniper's head hiding in the trees, the woman from earlier fell heavily to the ground. Cody never let up on his attacks, keeping the magician preoccupied, but now he could turn his full attention back to the boy. He needed to end this fight quickly, the wound in his stomach burned painfully. It wasn't Kinta that had been led into a trap, it was him. Although he was now wounded, it was nothing the magician couldnt handle. Cody came in for another attack, Hisoka momentarily released his stomach to pull a card out of his pocket, planning on dodging the attack and stabbing the boy simultaneously. He no longer had time to let him suffer, sorry Kinta.
But just as Hisoka zeroed in on his attack, another gunshot rang out from the other side of the tree line. Pain ripped through his left thigh as it gave away from under him, before he'd even blinked there was another gun shot, hitting him in the right shoulder. Before he'd even hit the ground, Cody palmed his chest and just like Kinta had said, his body went limp as he fell to the ground like a stone. Hisoka lay on the ground, staring up at the blue sky above him. Stunned, paralyzed and in excruciating pain.
"Wow!" Cody laughed as he kneeled next to his head. "You are strong! It's a good thing I had these two with me, otherwise I would have been toast!"
The boy pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and laughed wickedly as he put it out on Hisoka's neck, earring a feral sounding snarl from the magician. In his head, Hisoka desperately tried to move, or activate his ability, but he couldn't. There was nothing he could do, his body simply wouldn't respond to him.
"Now then." Cody grabbed Hisoka's chin roughly, partially lifting him off the ground. He could feel the boy's ability slowly seeping into his body, a strange cold sensation came from his hand, it felt like somebody had injected icy sludge into his veins. "You interrupted my fun with her last time, so I'm going to let you suffer. I'll let Kinta find your body, I wonder how she'll react to that? Do you think she'll avenge you? It'd  be pretty nice if she came to me instead of having to track her down myself."
"She'll gut you~" Hisoka snarled as Cody released him, standing over the magician.
"Oh, she can try!" He laughed as he landed a hard kick to his stomach.
The magician ground his teeth, unable to fight back but refusing to give him the satisfaction of seeing him in pain. Cody simply chuckled as he took the heel  of his boot and dug it into the gunshot wound in his stomach. Hisoka's breath hitched in his throat as pain ripped through his body, but he still didn't make a sound.
Cody let out a low whistle. "You ARE tough!" He knelt next to him again. "Come on, just one little sound? And then I'll end your suffering for you, looks like you're gonna bleed out anyways."
He was right, without being  able to use his aura Hisoka wasn't able to stem the bleeding. If he didnt do something soon, he'd bleed out. Cody shoved two fingers into the wound in his stomach, Hisoka's eye twitched at the pain but he still refused to make a sound, he'd endured much worse during his countless battles. Including the gladiator matches from his childhood.
"Come on." Cody pouted as he spread his fingers inside of the wound and twisted his hand around, ripping the skin and the flesh inside with his nails.
The magician's vision swam as he desperately tried to think of a way out of this,  he couldn't move, couldn't activate his ability, was he really about to die? Was this really how the mighty reaper was going to be taken down? Killed by a sneak attack from a fucking rapist?! Damn this boy's ability, this can't be how he goes out.
"You know-" Cody hummed as he dug his fingers even deeper. "This kind of feels like the inside of a woman, I wonder how'd it feel if I stuck my dick in it."
Hisoka snarled at the thought, hissing between his teeth. It was all he could do, there was nothing else he could do to defend himself, the magician was helpless.
"There it is!" Cody laughed as he pulled his fingers away. "There's a reaction out of you! See? That's all I wanted!" The boy patted the side of Hisoka's face teasingly as he pulled a knife from his belt. "Wound hole or not, I'd never stick my dick in another man. That's fucking disgusting. But maybe-" he used the tip of his knife to tilt Hisoka's head back. "Maybe I'll do it to Kinta."
Rage and frustration cause the magicians bloodlust to spike, pulsing off his skin despite his inability to fight back. A growl ripped from his chest, wounded or not, Hisoka wanted to rip this man apart with his bare hands. If only he could move.
Cody laughed at the other man. "That sure is some scary bloodlust, it's a good thing we incapacited you." He pulled his knife away from his chin. "Now I better kill you and catch up to Arthur, maybe he's already taken care of your little girlfriend hmm?"
'Damnit! Damnit! NO!' Hisoka screamed in his head, but his damn body wouldn't move. He'd never felt so helpless in his entire life as he watched the boy lift the knife over his chest. He couldn't defend, he couldn't attack, he was going to die here. Panic clawed his throat as he watched Cody swing downwards with his knife.
♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️
I know, I'm an asshole 🙃. Come back Saturday morning for an update!