Her Magician

Hey guys, sorry for the kinda short chapter today. I've got a bit of a stomach bug so I'm not feeling too great 😅.

I had a question for you guys. IF Hisoka where to propose to Kinta (I'm not promising that he's going to- but it's not out of the realm of possibility's), HOW do you think he'd propose? I have a few ideas of my own, but I wanted to know what you guys thought. 😊
Do you think he'd make it a big show? Or keep it small and private? Where and when do you think he'd ask her? Give me those juicy details!

Please don't forget to comment/vote! Thank you thank you!
♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️

Kinta
*Based on the Last Mission Movie*

"It feels kinda weird to be back here." Kinta murmured as they settled into Hisoka's room, she set her backpack down at the foot of the bed as she looked around the space. "Hey, maybe we can fight each other here again." She giggled playfully as she winked at Hisoka behind her.
The magician simply chuckled. "Why would we fight each other here~? If you want to do a little foreplay, all you have to do is ask~" he wagged his eyebrows at her before settling into the couch in front of the television.
"When do the fights start?"she chimed excitedly as she moved to settle into the large red sofa next to him, grabbing the remote off the coffee table and turning on the Tv.
"In about an hour~" he sighed as he picked up a little pamphlet that had been delivered to each room, giving details about the fighters that had entered into the battle royal. "I'm a little disappointed by this years fighters~ none are particularly impressive~"
Kinta peaked over his shoulder at the pamphlet in his hand, she had to agree, none of them really caught her attention. Aside from one. "Hey I think I know that kid." She pointed at a picture of a small child with brown hair. "Zushi. He was training with Gon and Killua."
"Hmm~" Hisoka hummed as he studied the boys face. "I wonder if my two fruits will be here tonight~"
"Knowing those two, they'll want to support their friend. So probably." Kinta shrugged as she crossed her legs on the couch and relaxed against the back of it. The announcer was blabbering on the TV, something about how hard each competitor worked to get to this point.
"I'm surprised you're not fighting in the battle Olympia. Or at least wanting to be out in the stands."
Hisoka wrinkled his nose slightly. "I don't like being in the stands too much, it too loud~ and with these disappointing competitors, I'm glad I didn't register to fight~"
He casually reached over and draped an arm over her shoulders, pulling Kinta into him until she rested against him. His fingers absentmindedly twisted a lock of her hair as they listened to the Tv. Kinta quickly got bored waiting for the fights to start, so she grabbed Hisoka's other hand and started idly playing with his impossibly long fingers. The magician simply watched her with an amused expression, cocking his head as she flexed his fingers and massaged the muscles in the palm of his hand. She had an odd way of displaying her affection, be he didn't seem to mind.
Hisoka turned his attention back to the TV, relaxing his hand as Kinta fidgeted with his fingers. That is until she brought his wrist to her mouth and sunk her teeth into his forearm.
He groaned softly before looking down at Kinta. "Careful~ keep doing that and we'll be too distracted to watch the Battle Olympia~"
Kinta giggled as she released his arm, admiring her deep teeth marks on his wrist. There were quite a few people milling around Heavens Arena tonight, not only were they here to see the Battle Olympia, some die-hard fans also hoped to get a chance to meet their favorite fighters. And Hisoka, the infamous Grim Reaper, had quite a fan base. Girls, and some boys, fawned over him openly as they had entered the tower. They'd practically thrown themselves at him while they'd been on the lower floors.
While Hisoka hadn't paid much attention to any of them, it had still irritated Kinta. The magician was hers and hers alone. She wouldn't share him with just anyone, and the looks she'd gotten from some of the women- like they thought they stood and chance in stealing him away from her had really pissed her off. If Hisoka hadn't been holding her wrist to guide her through the crowds, there probably would have been some bloodshed.
Kinta wanted to mark him as her's, in a way that non-Nen users would understand. And what better way than to use bite marks and hickeys? Hisoka had certainly left more than enough on her, time to repay the favor.
"You did say the fighters were pretty boring this year." She smiled as she twisted on the couch, moving the straddle his waist as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck.
"Hmm~" Hisoka smiled at her as he wrapped his arms around the small of her back. "I suppose I did~"
She leaned in and let her lips brush his as her hands glided up the back of his neck to run through his silky hair. He shivered under her touch, their lips making light contact as they slowly moved against each other. Hisoka leaned in to deepen the kiss, but Kinta grabbed a fist full of his hair, tugging on it and pulling his head back. He groaned as she did so, bending to nip his neck before gliding her tongue over the skin. She paused for a moment, letting her breath be felt in his damp skin before sinking her teeth roughly into his neck.
Hisoka jerked and groaned, but Kinta held him in place by his hair as she held his skin between her teeth. Grinding her hips against his semi-hard member as she did so. She finally released his neck, flicking her tongue over the angry skin, she tasted a touch of blood.
"Mine." She murmured against his neck as her free hand trailed down to his chest.
Hisoka smirked. "I knew those girls irritated you~"
"They sure did." Kinta growled, activating her claws and tearing open the front of his shirt. "So I'm going to mark you up, so the whole world knows who you belong to."