Hunting- for applicants??

Kinta rolled her eyes as she brushed past him, as she did her stomach growled. Loudly. She hasn't really eaten anything since the beginning of the hunter exam. "I think I'll go hunting." She mused out loud.

"For applicants?" Hisoka asked excitedly.

Kinta turned and gave him an 'Are you serious?' look. "No! You crazy clown, for food. Unless you want to add a cannibal to your list of creepy hobbies."

Hisoka almost looked disappointed.

"Would you like to join me? I'm assuming you have all the badges you need."

He smiled again. "I do." He held up four cards. One she assumed was his target and three others.

"What happened to your badge?" She asked, surprised that he had actually lost it.

Hisoka chuckled. "Gon actually managed to take it from me~"

"Really?? And you let him have it?"

"As it turns out, Gon was being stalked by MY target. So I didn't need my badge since I already had these three." Hisoka shuffled the badges in his hand, and then they disappeared in a puff of smoke. "And for the record~" Hisoka's gaze turned icy as he looked back at her. "I'm a magician. Not a clown."

Kinta giggled. "But 'Killer Clown' just rolls off the tongue so much better."

Hisoka did not look impressed.

Kinta held up her hands in mock-surrender. "My apologies. Hisoka, the Magician." She smiled at him. "Now are you going to join me for dinner or what?"

She turned to walk away and Hisoka fell into step beside her. "What did you have in mind~?"
"I saw some deer not far from here." She said as she headed that direction. She started looking for tracks as they walked.

Hisoka watched her curiously while she tracked down the deer. After a couple minutes she spotted them, and ducked behind some bushes. Hisoka had stopped a ways back and was now leaning against a tree, still watching her.

Kinta ignored him and watched the deer. There were four of them. Two females, a male and a baby. The baby was in the middle of the little group, a defensive move from the herd to protect the little one. Making it harder to kill, But that was her target. She got ready to throw her knife and waited for her chance to strike, steadying her breathing. She was only going to get one chance at this and she did not want to screw up in front of Hisoka.

One of the deer shifted away from the baby, only for a moment but that's all Kinta needed. She threw her knife and it went through the baby's eye, embedding itself in its skull. The adults turned and ran as the baby dropped instantly.

Kinta was grinning ear to ear as she walked over and removed the knife, picked up the body and slung it over her shoulder. When she turned around, Hisoka was right there.

"Why not kill one of the adults~?" He asked.

Kinta had the feeling he already knew the answer, but he was testing her.

"Because this one's fruit will be sweeter." She teased.

Hisoka cocked an eyebrow at her and crossed his arms over his chest.