Possessed

Hisoka chuckled, shivering under her touch as her claws grazed his chest. She rocked back, tugging down his waistband so that his now hard member sprung free.
"Touch yourself my amour'- I know you want to."
He hissed through his teeth as Kinta sunk her claw into his skin, leaving a thin trail of blood down his chest as he unwrapped an arm from around to waist and fisted his length. Hisoka shuddered and groaned as he began stroking himself.
Kinta giggled as she twisted her head to the other side of his neck, sinking her teeth into the based of his neck this time and sucking on the skin as she did so.
"Haaaa~" Hisoka moaned softly, his hips slowly thrusting into his hand as Kinta released his neck and admired her mark before letting her gaze drift downwards to admire his member.
She let go of his hair, trailing both hands down his chest before pushing the ripped fabric back over his shoulders. Kinta leaned in and flicked her tongue over his nipple before lightly pinching it between her teeth. She could almost forget how sensitive he could be as he arched into her. Hisoka began stroking himself faster, groaning loudly as he rested the back of his head against the couch.
A devilish smile broke out over her face as Kinta activated her claws again, slowly, painfully, carving a baseball-sized heart into the skin over his heart. Hisoka let out a throaty moan as his hips lifted off the couch.
"Do you like it when I hurt you, Mr. magic man?" Kinta purred, leaning in so her lips brushed his ear as she continued to carve the heart into his chest. Small droplets of blood trailing down the valleys of muscle over his chest and stomach.
"Yes~" Hisoka's voice was breathy as his body shivered under her touch. "Don't stop~"
"Hmm, good boy-" Kinta purred against his ear, rocking back to admire her work before moving on to carve an equally large Q next to the heart.
He hissed between his teeth, his body beginning the shiver with the promise of his release as Kinta tore into his skin. He started pumping himself even faster. "Kinta~ I'm~ I'm going to cum~"
"Not yet-" She let her claw dig a little deeper, earning her a strangled groan from the magician. "Be a good boy, wait until I tell you."
Kinta slowly finished carving her Q as Hisoka practically whimpered under her, slowly becoming more and more needy as his need for release grew. Once she finished Kinta slowly slid off his lap, positioning herself between his legs as she pulled his pants down off his thighs.
"Aww- you really want to cum don't you?" She giggled as she watched his fingers tremble around his member.
"Yes~" He shivered as Kinta ran her tounge up the inside of his thigh.
"Ask nicely." She giggled, latching her lips against his skin as she began to suck gently, leaving hickeys down the inside of his thigh.
"Please~"
"Come on, you know what to say." She clicked her tongue at him before sinking her teeth into the inside of his thigh, causing Hisoka to jerk and moan loudly.
"Please~ mistress~ let me cum~" He panted as his stomach muscles even started to flex with the need for release. "I can't~ hold back much longer~"
"Hmm- I suppose, since you asked so nicely." Kinta giggled before she wrapped her lips around the head of his member and began sucking greedily while rolling her tongue over it.
A loud growl erupted from his chest, her stimulation pushing him over the edge as he came in her mouth. His growl turned to a loud moan as she slowly took him down her throat as he came. Kinta used her claws to trail over the tender skin of his thighs, moving closer to his member as his hips bucked against her mouth.
"Ki~ Kinta~ don't~" Hisoka panted, fisting the seat cushion on the couch. "I can't~ I'll~ Ahh~ AAHH~"
He almost roared as she trailed her claws over his tender sack, leaving small red marks as she moved. Kinta almost gagged in his length as his hips lifted off the couch, thrusting farther down her throat. Hisoka's body jerked and shuddered, melting against the couch in a chorus of needy moans and soft cries as he came in her mouth again. His breath came in short, labored spurts, hissing every time Kinta grazed him with her claws again. Once she'd milked every drop out of him, she pulled away, swallowing his seed as she dragged her thumb over her lower lip to clean up the little bit she'd missed. She came up and straddled his waist again, Hisoka's golden eyes had glazed over with lust as he focused on her again.
"Clean it up." Kinta purred as she gently slid her thumb into his mouth, he sucked on it greedily, licking up every last drop before she pulled her thumb away. She bent and kissed him, their tongues sliding against each other as he tasted himself on her lips. "Good boy." She purred before finally pulling away.
Hisoka sighed contently as Kinta carefully slid off his lap, he blinked as she started moving away. "What about you, kitten~?" He murmured as he raked his gaze over her.
"You can make it up to me later." Kinta hummed as she moved to the restroom, grabbing a cloth and getting it wet with warm water before going back to Hisoka. "Hold still." She murmured as she began gently wiping the blood off his chest and abdomen, the blood on his new wounds already drying.
"A Q and a heart~?" Hisoka questioned as he examined her marks.
"Cause I'm the queen on your heart, remember?" Kinta giggled as she pulled away, satisfied with her work as Hisoka bent and tucked himself back into his pants.
The magician blushed deeply, not making eye contact with her as he adjusted himself. "I was hoping you'd be too drunk to remember that~"
"How could I forget?" She giggled as she tossed the rag into the laundry bin in the restroom.
"It was so corny, it's a little embarrassing~"
"I think it was adorable." She smiled as she came to stand behind the couch, bending as he rocked his head back to meet her gentle kiss. "I love you."
"Hmm~" He sighed happily as he watched her right herself and stretch her neck. "I love you too, Kitten~"
"Now, as good of a- meal- that was, I am starving." Kinta giggled as she grabbed her leather jacket off the side of the bed and shrugged it over her shoulders as she moved towards the door. "I'm gonna grab some food from the vendors downstairs, do you want me to grab you anything?"
"I'll eat whatever you're getting~" Hisoka laid his head back against the back of the couch as he watched her open the door.
"Don't cover up those marks, love, I left them there for a reason." Kinta winked at him, earning a soft chuckle from the magician as she closed the door behind her.