You can't escape me

"Are you angry~? Seems like he was a friend of yours." Hisoka teased.
"I'm not angry. Just tell me why." Kinta leveled her  gaze with his.
Hisoka almost looked surprised, he looked at her for a moment before he answered.
"Kona there, has been following you for a couple days. I must admit, his Zetsu was impressive. I didn't quite notice him at first either. This other one~" He motioned to Buru. "It seems he was working with the first one. He was your first match on the 50th floor right?"
"Yeah, he also trained under my old master with me." Kinta crossed her arms over her chest.
"Ah, that explains it then. Buru here ratted you out to purple head~"
Kinta swallowed dryly, trying to contain the panic she felt rising from her chest. "Kona- purple head- was following me? For how long? And why did you kill them?" Her voice shook slightly.
Hisoka cocked his head at her. "You really didn't notice him~ he followed you around for three days. I brought you here because it looked like he was getting ready to make a move, turns out I was right~" he sighed. "When I left these two where lying in wait to ambush you, I was already itching for a fight so~ I took them out for you~." He smiled at her. "You're welcome~"
Kinta stared at the two heads on the ground, the feeling of panic now clawing at her throat. She wanted to scream, rip her hair out or punch a wall. But instead, a manic laugh erupted from her mouth, she tried to stifle it with her hand but it was no use. She doubled over, putting one hand on her knee as she laughed hysterically. She looked up briefly to see Hisoka's stunned face, which only sent her into another fit of hysterics.
"Great-" She breathed between bubbles of laughter. "Three days- And I didnt notice? Heh- fuck." She finally righted herself and wiped the tears out of her eyes from laughing so hard.
"What's~" Hisoka started but Kinta cut him off.
"They know where I am." Kinta grinned, though she didn't really know why she was smiling. Or laughing. This was bad, very, very bad. Who knows who her father will send after her now that he knows where she is? His more skilled fighters? The bounty hunters in his pocket? Some of the police? Her brothers, maybe he'd come himself? Her blood ran cold at the thought and another laugh bubbled from her chest. She wasn't ready, she couldn't face her brothers or her father in her current state,  she'd get dragged back to hell. "Oh-" She sighed and wiped her eyes again. "Kona told my father where I am. He probably came here looking for HIS dad when he didn't return. That was Hari by the way,the other one you killed?"
Hisoka just nodded, stilling looking very confused by her reaction. And maybe a little concerned, that was pretty bad if she was making Hisoka of all people concerned.
"Well, I have to go." She said bluntly, the high from her laughter wearing off now. Now an oddly numb, calm feeling washed over her as she headed for the door.
"Where will you go~?" He moved behind her.
"Dunno."
"Your training~?"
"Kinda hard to train if I'm being chased." She was at the door now, her mind moving a mile a minute. Where would she go now? She'd stayed here too long anyways, what the hell had she been thinking? She should have known better.
Hisoka suddenly grabbed her shoulders, forcing her to turn around and face him. "Guess I found something you're afraid of, hmm~?"
She swung at him, he dodged the fist aimed at his face but she still managed to punch him in the ribs with her other hand. Hisoka grunted and pinned her against the door, holding both her wrists above her head with his hands.
"I am NOT afraid!" Kinta snarled, her frustration seeping out as bloodlust. "I'm just not ready! If I face him now, I'll end up right back where I started!"
"I don't disagree with you." His gaze was dark, but not sinister. He looked almost as frustrated as she was. "You can be so troublesome~" He sighed. "You are staying with me tonight~"
"Excuse me?"
"Nobody will get to you with me around, remember~?" Hisoka smiled before he released her arms, but he didn't move away from her. "One more night, I have an important fight tomorrow. Then we will leave."
Kinta stared at him, so many questions popped up at once she wasn't sure which to ask first. "You want me to stay with you, so that you can protect me? You- protecting somebody?" She almost started laughing again.
"If it suits my interests, I can't have my toy getting stolen now can I~?" He chuckled. "So you will stay with me tonight, it might be best for you to just stay with me for a while now that I think about it, who knows when they'd come for you~"
"Do you think you can just order me around?!" Kinta exclaimed.
Hisoka cocked his eyebrow at her. "Did it sound like I was making a request~? Besides, this is safer. Don't you agree~?"
Kinta groaned and scrubbed a hand over her face, suddenly feeling exhausted. When she removed her hand, Hisoka had attached his Bungee Gum to her shoulder. "Really?!"
"Now you can't escape me~" Hisoka motioned for her to come away from the door with the finger using the bungee gum, tugging her shoulder gently. "Come on, I promise not to snore too loud~"
Kinta sighed as she moved away from the door, rubbing her temples with her fingertips. "It's not like you're giving me a choice. But I'm using your shower."
"Be my guest~" Hisoka smiled broadly and motioned to the bathroom with his hand.
She quickly slipped into the bathroom, eager to escape the man that basically held her captive. She quickly stripped out of her clothes and stepped into the hot stream of water, palming the wall of the shower with both hands and pressing her forehead against it. "Fuck." She muttered and eye'd the bungee gum still attached to her shoulder. "God damnit." She muttered again. "How the hell did I get myself into this mess?"
But of course she knew how, she'd been stupid and stayed in one place too long. She'd been enjoying herself too much and had become distracted.
She took a very long time in the shower, Kinta kept hoping the hot water would quell her nerves, but the knot in her stomach just wouldn't go away. When she did finally get out of the shower, her clothes were gone. Replaced by a tshirt and a pair of shorts Hisoka must have grabbed from her room. "How the hell did he get in and out of here without me noticing?" Kinta murmured as she slipped into the clothes.
A tug on the bungee gum connected to her shoulder caught her attention and she sighed, walking out of the restroom to see Hisoka sprawled out on his bed. Wearing nothing but a pair of pink sweatpants.
"You look exhausted~" He patted the bed next to him.
"Gee, thanks." Kinta was too tired to even take a moment to appreciate his sculpted body laid out before her. She simply lay down on the bed next to him, turning her back to him she stared at the door even after the lights went out. Like she was expecting to see her father come bursting through that door at any moment, ready to dull out her punishment.
The bungee gum tugged and Kinta found herself pressed up against the magician, his arm draping over her waist. "I told you, nothing is going to get to you with me around~"
"Yeah-" Kinta wasn't really paying attention, she was still focusing on the door.
Hisoka sighed behind her, his hot breath tickled the back of her neck. "Goodnight Kinta~"

Magicians Pet (🔞Hisoka Smut🔞)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara