Revenge

Hisoka felt his eyes go wide, he was still getting used to this. Being important to somebody, having somebody care for his well-being and his happiness. It still felt so foreign to him to be loved, genuinely loved, without an alternative motive. A strange feeling filled his chest as his hand quickly moved from her cheek to wrap around Kinta's back, pulling her against him as he tightly wrapped both of his arms around her.
"I'm happy so long as I have you~" He murmured against her ear as he tightly embraced her. Comparatively, it didn't matter if he lost one of his toys, Kinta was different. He couldn't lose her. He wouldn't lose her. He needed Kinta at his side, the thought of her disappearing from his life had become a source of anxiety for the magician.
"Hisoka-" Kinta murmured against his chest before tilting her head back to look at him, a deep blush spreading across her cheek.
He simply chuckled before pulling away from her. "Well~? I'd say we're done here, shall we go home~?"
"Not- not yet." Kinta murmured, turning away from him to look towards a massive house at the far end of the compound. "There's something else I need to do." She silently started moving towards the house.
Kinta
Kinta hopped up the front steps of the house, walking right up to the front door. Nothing particularly made this house stand out from the rest, it was the same grey and brown colors as the rest of the houses on the compound, the only major difference was this one was much bigger.
"Is this your father's house~?" Hisoka questioned from behind her, turning to scan over what they could see of the compound. Obviously still wary of other opponents lurking nearby.
"Yeah-" Kinta answered flatly, reaching for the front door knob, of course it was locked, it's not like Arthur was here and her brothers were dead. Twice now. But the door was reinforced with steel on the inside, so she wouldn't be able to simply cut through it. "I guess I could try breaking in through a window." She mused out loud as she took a step back and eye'd one of the windows directly above them on the second story.
Hisoka simply chuckled as he moved to stand next to her, wrapping his massive hand around the knob. "Why do you need to get in here anyways~?"
He didn't wait for her response before he tightened his grip on the door and turned, it took a moment, the veins around his wrist and arm popped out as he strained to break the reinforced lock. A soft groan escaped his lips as the lock finally broke with a loud crack and door slowly swung inwards.
Kinta said nothing as she silently slipped past him into the house, upon entry was the dinning room to your left and a walk-through kitchen to the right. Arthur's house was one of the few on the compound that had its own kitchen. Past the kitchen was a long hallway with a bathroom to the left, but at the very end was a small walk-in closet. It had also been her bedroom.
Her fingers lightly grazed over the old nail marks in the wall as she moved towards it.

"Stupid girl!" Arthur roared as he dragged her down the hallway with a fist full of her hair. "Stop fighting me!"
"Please!" Kinta cried as she clawed at the walls, the floor, the edges of the doorframe to the bathroom, anything to try and stop herself from being locked in the closet. "I'll be good, I swear! I'm sorry dad!"
Arthur's hand struck her cheek with a loud crack, hard enough to knock her head into the wall and left Kinta feeling stunned as his hand wrapped around her small throat and pinned her against the wall.
"You little monster, don't EVER call me that!"
"But-" She rasped against his grip on her throat.
"Get in there!" Arthur yelled one more time before literally throwing her into the small closet.
"No!" Kinta screamed,hitting the back wall before trying to scramble back to the door before it was slammed in her face. "Please!"
It was so dark in there, the only things in the room were a pile of blankets, a bucket and a few bottles of water. How long would he lock her in here for? A couple hours? Days? She never knew, hell, half the time she wasn't even certain why she was being punished. Had she actually done something wrong? Or was Arthur simply in a sour mood? Kinta's nails scratched the inside of the door so roughly that her fingers bled as she screamed.
"Let me out!" Hot tears began to stream down her face as panic set in, banging her fist on the door as she cried out. "Let me out! Please! Dad!"