Maybe

Warning:
Mention of possible self-harming and physical abuse
───────────────────────

"Are you sure you saw blood on that boy's sleeves?" Miyasha asked him again, her frown deepening as he nodded.

"It was near his arms." Rengoku explained, noticing how his other male colleagues had quietened down to let him continue, "When I asked him if he was hurt, he just squeaked and ran off to the men's washroom."

Miyasha hummed as she leaned on her chair, her lunch forgotten on her desk as she mulled over his words.

"Senpai, how does Takami-kun perform in class?" She asked randomly as her eyes shifted on all the three males in front of her, "And how does he usually behave in class if you don't mind me asking?"

"He's very meek and quiet." Uzui admitted as Rengoku added, "He is a good student! He doesn't like to participate in class activities much but he never scores badly in history!"

Giyuu shook his head and frowned as he racked his brain for any information on the mentioned boy, "He comes early to school— sometimes even before the gates are open."

Miyasha nodded and thanked them softly as she scribbled down in her register, her frown deepening by each passing minute as she sat up straight on her seat.

"Do you think he is self-harming?" Uzui asked bluntly, making the only female in the room jump as the rest of the teachers blinked at him in surprise, "I mean, that's what it sounds like, doesn't it?"

"Maybe." Miyasha admitted as she sighed deeply, "Although, it can also be physical abuse... I mean, I'm not sure. I might have to call him in for a session before I assume anything."

"That sounds really bad," Rengoku started soberly as he slowly pushed a pork bun he brought towards her, "But it would also explain his behaviour."

"Can you please elaborate, Ren-senpai?"

"Ah, he always seems so withdrawn during the class activities I conduct." Rengoku explained as Miyasha finally took the pork bun from his hand while he bit into his own, "He doesn't like touching others and almost always avoids sitting with others in lunch too."

"Yeah, he prefers individual art projects more than group ones too, now that I think about it." Uzui added as he took a bite of his own lunch.

"And for how," Miyasha bit into her pork bun as she gestured others to eat from her lunch too, "Long has it being going on for, exactly?"

"A few years..." Giyuu answered surprisingly, "Since he started studying here."

Miyasha stiffened at his reply, "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Then I might have to call him for the session today only. This sounds way more serious than it initially did." Miyasha commented as she hastily tried to finish her bun.

"What are you gonna do then?" Uzui asked as he noticed her finishing the bun and proceeding to rub her hands clean with a napkin, "I mean, after the session?"

"That'll solely depend on how the child responds to the session." She admitted as she took her notepad out of her drawer, "I'll make a slip for the rest of the classes he has today— can you please give it to his teachers and retrieve him for me, Tomioka-senpai?"