1

_________________________________________

(~<Childhood Arc>~)
_________________________________________

Would it be weird to say that I vividly remember how I was born?

Yes?

Well, it's even weirder to experience it first-hand. Especially when it's the second time you are born.

Obviously, I didn't remember the first time; I didn't have enough brain to even understand it.

But the second time?
I did.
And it wasn't exactly pretty.

Warm, sticky blood on the pink flesh of my body felt icky and the cold air outside the womb made me stiffen momentarily. And that was the first memory of my second life as Miyasha Sarota.

Ironic, how I was named after the very being I didn't believe in.

_________________________________________

Before you move to the next chapter, I just have one thing to inform you:

This is gonna be an extremely slow burn fic (with proper relationship building) and will be a rather OC-centric fanfic with occasional chapters from the POV of other characters. The first 2 arcs in this book will be completely about my OC, and we'll slowly shift towards the plot of KNY, so please have patience and give it a chance!

Lastly, the main focus of this fanfic is NOT romance— but rather, relationship building among ALL the characters in KNY, not just with my OC but with each other too. In the end, I started this fanfic to cover all the lack of connection, which the manga had (unfortunately) rushed through. Who will die and who will not is still undecided, but I assure you that the fate of many will change in this fanfic. For good or bad, you decide.

Also, thank you for giving this fanfic a chance! It means a lot to me TwT