Smiles and Glances

Movies always talk about love and romance and that sweet feeling one feels when in love but rarely do they depict what happens after that.
Especially how the new couple acts after the confession.

Because currently, unlike how usually depicted, Miyasha was feeling very anxious and jittery and more than just awkward.

She still couldn't believe what happened that night a week ago and she was somewhat glad for the exams she had for the past week that kind of helped her keep her mind off it. Barely even that.

Because now that her mind finally was free enough to think about the confession and the kissing incident, she was extremely anxious and shy. Especially since she would have to go back to the Academy and meet him, too.

And it's not like she didn't have any conversations with him at all for the past week either; there were occasional messages of encouragement and enquiries about her exams and health but that was much different from hearing his voice or meeting him again after sharing such a hot moment together.

Miyasha covered her face again before letting out a deep sigh.

Lord, she couldn't believe how pathetic she was acting.

For a passing moment she wondered what Tomioka, no, Giyuu would think about her thinking like this before she shook her head and avoided thinking about that.

She bet he would find her strange and give her a look.

She shook her head again before jumping in surprise as the doorbell startled her.

"Miya! Can you open the door, please? I'm in the bathroom!" Hitoshi yelled from the bathroom as Miyasha glared while leaving her room.

"When aren't you in the bathroom, huh?" She yelled back as she went downstairs, "It sometimes makes me wonder if the bathroom is your second room or what!"

"It's his jerking-off space!" Hiroshi added from the kitchen, making Miyasha stumble as she snorted loudly and started laughing. Her laugh only increased in intensity when Shigeno smacked Hiroshi over his head for his crude comment.

It wasn't until Miyasha opened the door that her laughing ceased as her bluish-violet eyes met the very familiar blue ones.

"Good morning, Miyasha," she shivered as he called her name tenderly with a soft look in his eyes, "Ready to leave?"

Miyasha blushed as she silently nodded, "Le-Let me take my bag once!" She rushed inside to do just that while trying her best to suppress her blush somehow.

Even when she somehow did manage to do so, Giyuu smiling at her and kissing her forehead in greeting made her face light up bright red once again as they started walking towards the academy.

"I'm glad to see you again, Miyasha." He waited for her to step beside him before he slowed down his speed for her, "I really missed you."

"I, I," Miyasha cleared her throat before starting again, "I... missed you too, senpai." She admitted honestly, before looking away, "I really, really missed you but I didn't expect you to come so early to pick me up — even earlier than usual, actually."

"Ah," it was adorable watching him blush as he brushed his hand through his unruly hair, "I'm sorry. I was too excited to meet you."

Giyuu wouldn't admit it out loud but he was so excited for the past few days that he couldn't even sleep much either, especially last night. This nervous excitement caused him to just rush over here this early in the morning.

Meanwhile, Miyasha closed her eyes and looked away in an attempt to suppress her blush and her smile, neither of which worked.

That's why she just decided to be hell with it and covered her face with her hands and just took a deep breath to somewhat calm herself. Unfortunately, that didn't work either as Giyuu gently pried her hands off and asked what happened.