20

"May I help you?"

She looked up at him with the same startled look as she did when he had woken up on her lap, about two weeks ago.

"Oh, it'll be really kind of you, if you could." She answered politely with a small smile, which made Tanjiro smile back at her as he slipped her arm around his shoulder.

Tanjiro really couldn't help but wonder who this female was— Miyasha was what the female demon from earlier, called her didn't she?

"Just leave me against that wall please," she pointed towards the wall beside the cabinet, "I hope you won't mind if I sit there, Tamayo-nee."

"I won't." Tanjiro could easily hear the smile in her voice, making him wonder if they really were sisters or the honorific was used just to display attachment.

'They look quite similar...' Tanjiro quickly stole a look between the two females, noticing the similar kind of hairstyle (though Miyasha's was parted in the side) and the rather pale skin. Though, nothing else could be exactly claimed to be similar between those two beyond that— even Miyasha's eyes were a more bluish shade than the demon's. But... 'They both are quite beautiful.'

"Ah, thank you, dear." She gave him a bright smile as he slowly deposited her against the wall.

Before he could ask her if she was the one who helped him a few weeks ago or not, Nezuko plopped down on the floor near them, grabbing Tanjiro's attention.

"Hey, Nezuko, that's bad manners!" Tanjiro scolded his younger sister, noticing how the older females in the room smiled at their exchange.

"That's quite all right." The demon's voice gently intervened, "Please make yourselves at home." Tanjiro smiled gratefully at her, taking a seat beside his sister as she looked at him with her pink demonic eyes.

"Does that offer extends to me too?" The raven-haired female asked, smiling playful at the demon in front of her, "Because if it doesn't, I really need it to. My body refuses to forgive me for the stunt I pulled back today evening."

"It's your fault only that you got hurt." the male demon taunted her, making raven haired female smirk at him.

"I agree, Shiro-kun, I really shouldn't have gone nea—"

"Stop calling me that!" He interrupted her, glaring at her intensely as she gave him a close-eyed smile and teased, "But Tama-nee finds it cute, do you not nechan~?"

The older female shook her head at their banter, smiling mischievously as she agreed, "Yes, I do."

He watched amusingly as the only other male in the room blushed red, and while one female shook her head and looked away, the other one chuckled in victory.

'How does she knows them?' He wondered as he peeked at the chuckling female against the wall. She was not a demon and he was sure of it— her smell was very odd but still of a human's.

She smelled of herbs and flowers— with a strange undertone of blood and something else he just couldn't place. But the most bizarre thing was that the smell of blood that originated from her, didn't scare him or rub him the wrong way at all. Maybe because it didn't smell copper-ish as normally human blood did, but neither did it quite smell like the musty odour of demon blood.

'Who is she?' He wondered, not for the first time that evening, as he noticed her smiling softly while she watched Nezuko crawl around the floor.

"Now then, I never introduced myself, did I?" The brunette demon started, drawing his attention towards her. "My name is Tamayo. And that boy is Yushiro. I hope that you'll be his friend."