I don't like this

"Tomioka, my man!" Rengoku slapped his fellow teacher's back, noticing he was lost in his own thoughts which was a pretty strange occurrence for the said man, "How are you, nowadays? We don't even see you in during the lunch anymore! Where have you been?"

Giyuu looked back at the hand on his shoulder, before looking up at the man the hand belonged to— he was never really comfortable with physical touch, but Rengoku didn't seemed to have any ill-intent, so he didn't commented on it.

"I have lunch in the counsellor's office now." He answered honestly, making Rengoku shocked.

"Counsellor's office?" He blurted out in surprise, "Are you okay, Tomioka? Do you want to talk about it?"

Giyuu looked strangely at him for a few seconds before realizing how his words may have sounded to the blond man in front of him.

"Yes, I'm fine." He immediately reassured, "Miyasha keeps on insisting me to have lunch with her, that is why I eat in the counsellor's office."

Rengoku blinked a few times— Giyuu being on a first name basis with the counsellor came off as a rather big surprise to him.

"Sarota-san asks for you there?" He asked out loud.

Giyuu nodded, almost absent-mindedly replying, "She wanted to make sure I eat well. She thinks my irritation with the students comes from me not leading a healthy lifestyle." He half-heartedly complained, almost whining as he packed his bag.

Though, Rengoku's sudden fit of laughter made his attention snap back to the History teacher.

Rengoku, meanwhile, was too busy laughing as he imagined the five feet something woman dragging Giyuu off to her office and watching over him as he ate. The imagery was too funny for him and he honestly couldn't stop laughing.

"I-I'm sorry for l-laughing like that." Rengoku apologized once he calmed down, though the smile on his face was even wider than before.

Giyuu paid him no mind, instead focusing back on packing his stuff into his bag. The school was already over and he wanted to reach home before the Sun went down the horizon.

"Say, Tomioka—" Rengoku started as he noticed the raven haired man starting to leave, "Would you like to have lunch with us tomorrow?" He kindly offered, smiling brightly as the rays of the setting Sun bounced off the red tips of his hair.

"...No." Giyuu declined bluntly, making him blink in surprise, "Miyasha won't let me." He reasoned before leaving the teacher's room.

Rengoku frowned at his answer— he thought Giyuu would finally agree to have lunch with them seeing how he finally started opening up to people.

'Is he uncomfortable with us?' Rengoku wondered, thinking about Giyuu's relationship with their fellow teachers. Uzui seemed pretty chill with the stoic teacher, and even Shinazugawa didn't seemed to mind him— then where was be the issue?

'Or maybe Sarota-san really wouldn't let him have lunch with us.' He mused as he himself exited the school, 'Maybe she is really worried about his eating habits...'

"Oi, Kyojuro! Can you walk a bit faster?" Uzui called out, waiting at the gate of the school for the History teacher, "The Sun will be down in an hour! Makio will kill me if I come home late today."

Rengoku laughed at his colleague's dilemma, almost wishing to be married himself too, "She won't! Don't worry!"

"Man, you're lucky you're not married yet." The art teacher blew off as they started walking towards the train station.