61

"I have an idea, an advice, a suggestion and a theory. Which one would you like me to start with?"

"Start chronologically."

"Then I'll start with the theory," the wry smile on my lips tugged to a bigger one, "As I mentioned earlier, Muzan had retrieved all the demons back into his base — the Infinity castle. I have a theory of why he did that."

My eyes finally wandered back to the people sitting in front of me on the other end of the room, their gazes feeling nothing to me anymore as I had no more mental energy left to even decipher what they may be thinking.

I couldn't even bring myself to feel awkward about how Giyuu still kept staring at me, his intense blues losing their effect on me, given how mentally drained I was.

I felt like I had a whole day crammed into less than three hours.

I mean, I didn't exactly have a plan for how this meeting would even go and it still somehow didn't go according to the plan and I was honestly quite drained from all this.

Now, I just wanted to somehow finish this meeting and convince Oyakata-sama to not kill himself with his explosives before I lay down and maybe have a mental breakdown or two for the rest of the day left.

"As far as I noticed in the book that I read in my past life," I decided to slowly weave the thread of lies into the yarn of truth, "Muzan had created demons only for one purpose; to either find a demon that can walk in sunlight or help him find the ingredient of the drug that first turned him into a demon."

"And while his aims did extend a bit to hunting down demon slayers after almost being killed by one," I continued slowly, "Muzan still hasn't changed much. Thus, it is my theory that he has retracted all the demons back into his base, that infinity castle, because he no longer needs them. He is either planning to absorb them back or somehow prepare for us since he may have guessed that we would aim for his base, too."

"Did we infiltrate that 'infinity castle' in the book?" Shinobu asked, to which I answered affirmatively.

"Yes," I took a deep breath as I could feel the tiredness seeping through my words, "However, I hope you wouldn't mind if I give you the details of it in a later meeting? I think we all need some time to collect our thoughts."

"That theory does sound quite plausible," Hiroshi relayed, "But we'll need more details to prepare for it. What's next that you wanted to talk about?"

"My suggestion," I peeked at Oyakata-sama, who seemed to be listening to me intently, "If every one of you may consider kindly, would be to plan the Hashira training, or however you may refer that training to as, in closer quarters rather than farther away?"

"...we haven't planned where we will be conducting it yet," Uzui replied as he exchanged looks with his fellow Hashiras.

"Weren't you planning to do it besides your own residences?" I asked in surprise.

"Is that what happened in the book?"

"I think so?" I was too tired to argue about it, "Anyway, I would like to suggest avoiding doing that since it would only increase the chances of the Headquarters being detected."

"Then how would we do it?" Sanemi asked loudly, "There are more than two hundred lower-rank demon slayers and we cannot just train them in one place. We also need a larger area to train their swordsmanship and physical abilities."

"This is where I would like to start with my advice," I took out my journal from the inside of my haori as I continued, "While you are right with the strength training part to get that demon slayer mark, it would still be hard to generate it with just physical training."