11

I remember my initial reaction when I had discovered I could feel auras around me— I thought I was (re)born in a new world.

But then I dismissed the idea a few months later; my still logical, science-student brain was adamant on the impossibility of such occurrence. The concept of rebirth and living through it was something my logical mind was yet to even accept, but now that I knew I was reborn into an anime world, I couldn't even wrap my head around it.

In fact, I didn't even fucking want to.

I was confused, pissed and fucking furious— why was it me? Or let me ask a better question: How the fuck was this even possible?

Is their so-called-God so bored that they started writing a bloody fanfiction with me in it, huh?

Keeping resentment and anger aside for a moment, I still couldn't believe I was in an anime world— especially the Demon Slayer.

No wait, it was Kimetsu no Yaiba, right? I still didn't get how they translated that into Demon Slayer.  As far as my knowledge of Japanese went from this lifetime, it's supposed to mean 'Sword of annihilation', if we were to go by its literal translation. How the hell did they ended up making Demon Slayer out of it?

Fuck that— why was I even born again? I was good as dead. Why reincarnate me? And in an anime world, of all places?

It was at least believable if I was reborn in the past— but no. They had to make me rebirth in an anime world whose knowledge I already had.

What the fuck do they want with me? To 'protect' the characters that came out of someone's imagination? Fuck, I'm actually living in a world that's someone's bloody imagination.

And I was not even supposed to exist in THAT imagination either.

Then why?
What's the use?

Did they want me to 'intervene' like in those bloody fanfics my little sister used to read and babble about? Because if that's the case, then they can fuck themselves with a holy stick— I would not intervene in the plot —if it indeed is an anime world, as I was assuming.

I was not yet sure and there still was a chance that this might be a different world or that the humans I was living with were a scam and/or delusional.

Hopefully it's the latter part, because if it's not, I'd rather walk off a cliff than intervene with the shitty game God was playing with me.

Now I understand why people believed in God— it's much easier to curse and blame an entity for all your existence and maybe I'd start doing that too; regardless of the fact he exists or not. And if he actually doesn't...

...I'll love to meet the being who decided what cards I'd be dealt in life and have a very long chat about the inadequacy of the job they had done so far.

_________________________________________

Kind of a filler chapter- I know!
The next one is almost written and I'll upload it as soon as I can!

Some action scenes and training moments coming right up!