Undeniable Attraction*

Warning:
Mentions and implications of sexual acts, wet dreams and masturbation
───────────────────────

"Ah, Giyuu...!"

Giyuu felt Miyasha tighten around him as he thrusted into her again, his mind focusing only on her and her small hands as they grasped his shoulder in sheer desperation.

He leaned down to nuzzle onto her shoulder once more as he moaned; almost losing his mind as her hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him even closer to her - it was like she wanted them to dissolve into each other, being so lost that all was left was a tangle of limbs and fruits of their passion.

"Miyasha, hah..." He grunted as he pushed into her again, feeling himself almost reach his end before he slowed his pace down; he didn't want this moment to end so quickly.

No, he never wanted this to end.
He wanted to stay with her, beside her and maybe inside her like this too - anything to be closer to her, forever if possible. He wanted to get lost in her warm embrace, become so completely hers that he could never feel alone again.

Giyuu felt his heart skip as his name was drawn out from her lips in a long, desperate plea, making him turn almost crazy in lust as she looked at him with those watery wisteria-coloured orbs.

"Please," her voice sounded almost like dripping honey as she pulled him closer and whispered in his ear, "Please don't do this to me. Please go faster, Giyuu-"

"Shh, I got you, Miya," Giyuu kissed her as he resumed thrusting again, his pace more controlled than before but soon becoming erratic as they started chasing their climax together.

"A-Ah! Gi-Giyuu!" There wasn't a single thing of hers that didn't excite him - from her honeyed voice to her nails scratching his back to her hips thrusting upwards to meet him halfway.

She was positively stunning, an ethereal heap of lustful groans and shivering skin that belonged to him. That loved him.

God, he felt so fucking lucky.

"Haa...!" Giyuu bit back a moan, groaning her name in frustration as he felt his climax approach.

His unoccupied hand slithered down to touch her most intimate part, trying to find her pearl of pleasure to make her finish - however, he was interrupted by her slender hands as she cupped his face and kissed him in earnest.

"Do-Don't, ah!" She kissed him again before continuing, "I-I'm already at my li-limit, mm! If you touch me there then, ah! Oh, God!"

"Shh, let me take care of you." He continued kissing her as his left hand caressed her pearl, making her whine loudly before devolving into a panting mess.

It was beautiful watching her pant and shiver under him while his teeth grinded into her skin as he left his mark on her body almost greedily.

He still couldn't believe she let him touch her like this.
And even if this was some kind of a mistake or anything, he wasn't a man kind enough to not take advantage of her.

"Gi-Giyuu - ahhh!"

"Miya... ah, Miyasha!"

"Please, Giyuu! I-I'm...!"

"Fuck," Giyuu cursed when he felt her tighten around him as she climaxed suddenly, making his rhythm falter as her legs wrapped around his hips, "I-I can't...I can't hold it!"

"Please, don't, mm, don't hold back...!" Her hot breath fanned near his ears as she encouraged him, resulting in his hand tightening his grip on her thighs as he thrusted one last time before grinding into her deepest parts.