That strict ass!

Miyasha hated being right.
Especially if it was about something bad that was going to happen.

"Please do tell me if it pains, okay?" Miyasha gently ordered Zenitsu as she treated his bloody nose and black eye, "Also, can you please tell who did this to you, dear? Aren't you the moral officer, Agatsuma-kun?"

"H-Hai..." the blond boy answered, blushing slightly. "The... delinquents were the ones who accidentally hurt me— it wasn't intentional, I think."

"Wait, what—? Why didn't you tell Tomioka-senpai then?"

"I did, but..."

"...But? How did he react, Agatsuma-kun?" Miyasha frowned when she saw him hesitate, "Did he hit you too...?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh my!" She exclaimed, horrified at his confirmation, "But why did he—"

"Because I have blond hair..."

"...so?" Miyasha frowned, "Why would that be an issue when its natural— wait, it is natural though, right?"

"Yes, but it's against the rules to have coloured hair..."

Miyasha sighed heavily as Zenitsu slowly opened up about all the other students who made his work as a moral officer difficult and how much he didn't wanted to be one in the first place.

Later when she plopped down heavily onto her office chair, Tamayo gave her a sympathetic look.

"It happens here a lot." She said softly, grabbing Miyasha's attention, "Tomioka-san is a little... too strict sometimes."

"Strict? Sometimes?" Miyasha looked incredulously at the school doctor, "Tamayo-nee, he's literally too much of a spartan! Agatsuma-kun didn't even wanted to open up about it properly, and when he did, I also got to know that he is not the only one— his friend, Kamado, literally gets chased the whole day around by Tomioka-senpai because he wears his traditional earrings that he doesn't wants to remove because of their significance! If he didn't stop this, then either the students will suffer or his own career..."

Tamayo gave a wistful smile to the younger girl in front of her, "...There have been many complaints from the PTA about him and I heard from the principal that the Board of Education might make a move."

"Wait, what?! That's bad!" She exclaimed, "Does Tomioka-senpai not know that...?"

"He does," Tamayo confirmed, "But I don't know why he still continues to act as such..."

Miyasha nodded at the brunette's words, her violet eyes sharpening in resolve. She was going to talk some sense into that strict ass, even if it's the last thing she has to do. But first... she needed some permission.

(~<>~)

"He's had a... troublesome childhood, Sarota-san. His father was most of the time absent and when he wasn't... well, I think you already got what I meant, if I'm interpreting your expression right..."

The meeting with Ubuyashiki-sama was very... enlightening for Miyasha, to say the least.

It explained so so much, now that she thought about it all... of course he 'disciplines' the students just like how he himself once had been! How blind could she be to not see the signs— she really didn't knew.

This was a classic case of childhood trauma, and the only way she could help him was by slowly poking him into the right direction of identifying it, and maybe some therapy...