157: Confrontation 4

When the jade was gone, Nyssa's aura became clean again.

She sighed loudly then.

"Whoo... That Dark Aura is no joke at all. No wonder I couldn't figure out kung anong mahika ang bumabalot sa stadium until I found it. I bet you, that was the reason kung bakit nang maamoy ng ilang participants ang sarili nilang mga dugo ay bigla na lamang silang parang nag-ibang mga tao."

"You mean, like what had happened to you?" Raqie asked.

Nyssa pursed her lips.

Vina was about to intervene at baka magtampo na naman ang dalaga dahil binubully siya ng mga ito, when suddenly Felix wriggled free from his chain and attacked Nyssa.

"Give me the Jade!"

"Felix!" Prince Akito shouted but he was already too late.

Felix was already in front of Nyssa.

But he was quickly subdued by Leo. Of course! Hahayaan ba naman niyang mapahamak ang master niya? He might go along with Maru sometimes in bullying her but at the end of the day, she was still their master.

He forced down Felix on the ground who was suddenly like a crazy man trying to get free. His eyes were red while looking at Nyssa.

"Oh-ho... What is this? I thought you do not really want to do those things you've done here. The Jade is a key item here. We have encountered it before and we knew for a fact that it is to be fed blood from cultivators. And that's what you have been doing these past months, right?" Nyssa said, her eyes were squinting while looking at Felix.

Prince Akito might still be able to lie even this time. But the one who had more fears towards his real masters would never be at ease at the fact that an imprtant item entrusted to him would be taken by the enemy.

At hindi naman siya binigo ni Felix. He confessed everything before Prince Akito could do anything about him.

"So what, huh? So what if we are the real culprit of those things? This small tribe is just as good as sacrifice for the Sacred Jade. Mabuti nga magkakasilbi sila sa pag-aalay ng dugo nila eh. And His Highness might still want to lie about it to save his life, but I do not want that! Give back the jade to me this instance!"

Of course, Meridius Sun tribesmen were quickly offended by his insults. Their eyes turned sharp while looking at the two.

They were as good as sacrifice for an evil artifacts, eh?

Let's see who would end up as sacrifice then.

They began approaching the two and captured them. The Prince was still trying to free himself from any responsibility. Unfortunately, this time, wala na siyang maloloko sa tribong iyon.

He was taken together with Felix by the tribesmen.

They were a very good host to their guests but they also had vicious means in punishing their enemies.

This fact was known by everyone in their tribe.

***

Nyssa looked helpless when the triggered tribesmen began taking Felix and the Prince. She still wanted to torture them herself. But she guessed ipauubaya na lang niya iyon sa mga ito.

Anyway, the tribesmen began setting up a stake for the two in the middle of the tribe.

They were almost done tying the two there when a group of black cladded people appeared and began rescuing the two.

At the same time, Rossi appeared.

"Save the Prince and Felix!" He commanded to the black cladded people.