139: Plan to Hunt

"Damnation!" Moira shouted to the elders of Dark Guild.

They were currently meeting in the old residence of Meng Family dahil pinaubaya na ng ama niya ang lugar na iyon sa kanya.

Anyway, these elders were reporting to her about the lost bases of their guild because of the attacks of Alexandra and the rest.

In fact, sa nakalipas na tatlong buwan pa lamang, they totally lost all their bases in Central Island.

Of course, who else could possibly point their bases to these Central Island folks other than Nyssa?

Just by the thought of her, hindi na mapigilan ni Moira ang pag-usbong ng galit sa dibdib niya.

She was still about to get even because of her humiliation sa last na encounter nilang dalawa.

Even she was unprepared that day.

She thought, kahit pa dumating si Nyssa sa araw ng pagsalakay nila sa Central Cloud ay hindi magiging ganoon ang impact noon sa kanila.

Yes, it would be hard because of her Manipulation of Void. But they would still be able to manage it.

Besides, she was at the peak of Holy Level and her Element Combination Technique was perfect.

So what was there for her to fear?

Well, turned out, it was really Nyssa's Manipulation of Void. Because the damned lady had already acquired the knowledge not only of the Basic but also the Advance Manipulation.

She knew the lady used the Manipulation of Gravity and Space: Gravity Smash attack on her. Nyssa even boasted that onto her face.

She was unsure kung naaral na din ba ng dalaga ang iba pang Manipulation but she hated the mere fact that the lady was able to cultivate it properly now while in her past life, she couldn't even sync with the Void and mental capacity at all.

(A/N: Nyssa's current Advance Manipulations:
-Time and Space: Speed Boost
-Time and Space: Locate
-Gravity and Space: Gravity Smash)

And now, she even provided the location of the Dark Guild bases in Central Island to these people.

Nyssa was definitely testing her patience.

"Eastern Island is our territory. Are you saying you just give up those bases to those people like that?" Moira asked them coldly.

These elders were already scared to death when Moira cursed a moment ago. Now that she was roaming her piercingly cold eyes around them, they couldn't help their knees buckling.

Fortunately, they were already kneeling in front of the lady.

"M-mistress... W-we were overpowered by them."

"Then you must die. I have no used for weak people. Why would I keep your lives when you are easily overpowered by those ants?

"Guards! Take these people away from here. They are better off as sacrifice since they are useless."

Hindi na binigyan ni Moira ng pagkakataon pa ang mga ito na makapagprotesta.

Soon, the people were brought to the Dungeon and their life, blood and soul were sacrificed to the Heavenly Objects.

"Yuan! You need to find a way to stop these people. They have already breached the Eastern Island. If we just ignore them, malaking bagay ang mawawala sa atin.

"If you need to garrison your own people to those outer bases, then do so. Just stop their momentum this time."

Moira commanded Yuan directly.

"Chill, Moira. Don't worry, I will see to it na wala ng malalagas sa atin during their next attack. Rather, it will be them losing a lot to the point na mapapabalik sila sa Central Island ng wala sa oras."

"Siguraduhin mo lang." Her eyes were even squinting towards the laidback lad before her. "You're dismissed."

Yuan left bringing his own people with him.

After a moment, si Moira na lang, kasama ang Great Elder at iba pang mga elders, ang naiwan doon.

"That is rather brash, Moira. For you to send those elders just like that to be sacrificed to the Heavenly Objects... Are you sure you can afford to lose them during this time?" The Great Elder gently told her.

"Don't worry. I am not simply being irrational by sending those useless fellow towards their demise. Matagal tagal na rin na walang sakripisyo ang mga Heavenly Objects. Those useless elders will suffice for now.

"The situation can't remain like this though. I have been feeding life, blood and soul to those Heavenly Objects for many years now. My efforts should not be wasted just because of these Central Island people."

The room fell silent before the Great Elder spoke again.

"I have an idea. Are you willing to listen?"

"Go on."

"Our paths outside Eastern Island are being blocked by Central and Southern Island. Ang tanging pag-asa na lang natin ay ang mga taga-Northern Island. I know you do not trust them but I think they will be a great help for us during this time."

Moira kept quiet and waited for the Great Elder's continuation.

"It is not known to most people but in each Island, there are people with special physiques and bloodlines of the so called Guardians. These Guardians are associated to the Creator. It was said that he sent the ancestors of these Guardians for specific roles here in our continent.

"Just imagine if we feed their life, blood, and soul to the Heavenly Object, wouldn't that be much better? Their connection to the Creator would just make the deed more evil and bring more Dark Aura to them.

"I say, we make the Northerners work for us and lure these Guardians here so we can sacrifice them for the Heavenly Treasures."

Moira gave it a thought.

Actually, she heard about this Guardians from her past life too.

What the Great Elder didn't mention was the fact that a Void user could activate the Guardian bloodlines of these people. Hindi niya alam kung hindi lang ba alam ng matanda ang katotohanang ito kaya hindi niya nabanggit.

Anyway, since she used to have the Void from the previous life, she also had once an encounter with one of these Guardians. A little boy with a blonde hair...

It was only brief though.

The kid told her that a Void user could help him with his cultivation. He might have guessed that Moira had the Void back then, at the same time, also realized that she only stole it from someone else, so the boy didn't ask for help and simply mention this to her.

After all, stolen Void was no longer pure and couldn't be used anymore to cleanse one's meridians. 

Now that she recalled about this, the Great Elder's idea seemed to be quite good and favorable to them.

Kung iisiping maigi, if Nyssa found out about the existence of these Guardians, malamang sa malamang ay tutulungan niya ang mga ito na iactivate ang bloodlines nila.

Then they would be indebted to her and fought beside her if she asked them to.

But if she deployed people to hunt these Guardians and sacrificed them before Nyssa could find them, she could prevent them from taking the other side at the same time, napalakas pa niya ang Dark Aura ng Heavenly Treasures.

That would be hitting two birds with one stone then!

"Fine, Great Elder. You find a way to smuggle that Prince and Advisor here in Eastern Island so I can talk to him directly.

"This plan has to work. So the other side must never know that we are looking for these Guardians."

"I understand, Moira. I will depart today towards the Northern Island."

Moira was once again absorbed with her thoughts that she wasn't able to catch the glint in the Great Elder's eyes.

***