123: Central Cloud War 4

With Moira's signal, the elders on her side joined the fray.

This time then, she was able to force all the powers from the other side to fight.

Well, they had no choice. Even the elders on her side were numerous. And so the aerial battle also began.

She might have not the strongest of people with her but she definitely outnumbered the enemies a lot.

"I'd like to join too, Moira. Such a shame that that Jin guy isn't here. I could have revenged Anastasia then." Yuan muttered.

Moira raised an eyebrow at him. "That Jin has the same cultivation as mine. Do you really think you can avenge Anastasia?

"He is nowhere near as great as you. Sinuwerte lang siya dahil Nyssa trusted him with that technique."

"Not just him, that Alexandra was the same too. Seriously, I don't understand why that sister of mine is being generous towards these people. Who knows what else she impart with them from her previous life?"

"What are you worrying about? You also have the same knowledge from past life anyway.

"Say, Moira, do not change the topic. I told you, I want to join the fight."

Moira rolled her eyes.

"Go on but don't die. I do not want any problem because of you."

"Don't worry. With this lots, this would just like a stretching exercise for me."

Then he launched an attack towards the people at the deck of school.

But his attack bounced back dahil na rin sa protective array around the school building.

Moira rolled her eyes.

If he wasn't impulsive then he wasn't Yuan at all.

To help him save his face, Moira started to attack then.

Well, she also needed to take revenge after two of her islands got destroyed.

Sure, it was Nyssa and Jin who did it but since they were not here right now, she was going to settle the score with these people then.

On her hand formed a combination of earth, fire and water elements then she directed it towards the school building.

Eruption!

It was enough to shake the whole school grounds.

Those who were fighting below even had to pause fighting.

But Moira wasn't done yet.

***

Alexandra almost lost her footing when the whole school grounds because of Moira's Eruption attack.

Kakaayos pa lang niya ng tayo niya when she noticed Moira to be producing another combination of elements on both of her hands.

On left, she combined earth, air and fire.

On right, it was earth, water and air.

She almost cursed.

But decided to just shout instruction instead.

"Shields on, everyone!"

All she could yelled.

Agad namang umaksyon ang mga nakarinig noon.

Those who could conjure shields protected people around them as much as they could.

Kasunod noon ay ang ilang pagsabog ng sunod sunod sa kapaligiran nila.

As if the Eruption attack wasn't enough to shake them off yet...

At hindi pa sila nakakabawi mula sa mga pagsabog na iyon ng magdilim ang kapaligiran nila and Miasma spread all over the place.

Those who were in front of Alexandra began to fall one by one. They inhaled too much Miasma and it caused a negative impact on their bodies faster than she had imagined.

This mustn't be a common Miasma. Moira must have also combined Poison on it.

She quickly covered her nose using her sleeves. People around her started to copy her.

"Lightning elements! Target the air around them!" Zaki commanded from the deck.

He wasn't entirely sure if Lightning would be effective but he had to try.

Fortunately, hindi naman siya nabigo. Lightning was able to clear out some areas affected by Miasma. However, the poisonous air was still around them.

This time, the Headmaster stepped out from his fight with few of the elders of the other side.

With a huge circular action of his whole arms, he created an air ball.

This air ball was able to collect the poisonous air around Alexandra and the rests.

Once the air was purified, they couldn't help breathing a mouthful.

May ilan naman na tinablan ng husto ng Poisonous Miasma.

Lalo na yung mga wielders ng Fire elements. They were obviously the weakest with this combined elements.

Andy and those healers with him, quickly acted and collected those fainted and injured and brought them within the school building.

As for the rest, they couldn't help looking up and watched as the Headmaster froze the air ball. This made the poisonous air earlier to be solid.

Then one of the Masters conjured a pail sized lightning and stuck down the frozen poison ball and turned it into smithereens.

The students of Central Cloud cheered upon seeing it.

Their Headmaster and Masters were great!

However, this just made Moira sneered.

"Old Man, my Combined Element Technique is perfect. You cannot defeat me."

Then once again, she started combined elements using her hand.

This time, she threw air, fire and water combination upwards.

The sky began to turn dark and rumble.

A huge storm suddenly strike them down.

It was followed by thick Mist that scattered all over place which prevented them to see around them.

Uncertainty covered those who remained outside.

Somehow they had a feeling na hindi pa doon nagtatapos ang atake ni Moira.

They were right!

Soon, thick strikes of lightning struck down and electrified the atmosphere around them.

Shrieks of pain followed suit and this time, those who with Earth elements were terribly hurt.

Alexandra made a quick computation in her brain.

What could they possibly use to contradict this?

Lightning was the one that they needed to defeat. But this one was being scattered thoroughly because of the storm.

Suddenly, an idea came to Alexandra.

She looked up and tried to see where the Headmaster was but the mist was obstructing her vision.

She quickly used Earth and Air combination and produced a small whirlwind on her palm. That cleared her pathway towards the headmaster and she quickly flew towards him.

That's right!

Alexandra could air glide. That's because was already at the peak of Holy level.

"Headmaster, I need your help."

She said as soon as she reached the old man's side.

***