159: Prince Atobe 2

Vina was about to fall.

Fortunately, Nyssa quickly got a hold of her.

They just reappeared after teleporting and her knees almost gave in dahil na rin sa kakaibang pakiramdam kapag nagtteleport sila kasama si Nyssa.

As the Void User, Nyssa didn't feel anything but Vina and the rest told her that it was actually not a nice feeling.

Anyway, Vina took a moment to recover then finally got a look of where they were.

Nasa isang meadow sila.

It was peaceful there at mukhang wala namang komosyon na nangyayari doon.

Since they came there to rescue that Prince Atobe, she was expecting na mapapalaban sila agad pagdating doon.

So she questioningly looked at Nyssa.

But before the lady couod tell her anything, may narinig silang mga yabag na nagmumula sa likuran nila. Both of them looked at that direction only to see people running towards them.

"Here they come." Nyssa said.

***

"Prince Atobe, this is bad. Maabutan na nila tayo. Mabuti pa ay tumakas na kayo. We will hold them down and buy you some time to escape."

The lead guard said to Prince Atobe seriously.

They were royal guards. Most of the time, their job was valiant.

But at this moment, they knew they needed to sacrifice to save the last bloodline of their tribe.

Although they were not confident to win dahil napakarami nitong mga humahabol sa kanila but at least they could buy Prince Atobe time to hide himself.

Unfortunately, the Prince had different thoughts than them.

He gritted his teeth and stopped running.

Naturally, they stopped too.

"Prince!"

Prince Atobe's face was dark when he faced his royal guards and coldly said, "Buy me time to escape? Are you looking down on me? Do I need you people to die just for me to escape and hide myself?

"If I do, what kind of Prince am I then? What will be left to my dignity as a Prince then?"

Then he pulled out his own sword and pointed it towards their upcoming chasers.

"Lead Royal Guard, I am not going to escape. If you will stay to fight then I will stay to fight too. Do not underestimate me!"

Everyone was stunned upon hearing that statement of Prince Atobe.

And like a wild fire, it boosted their fighting spirit and morale.

Their Prince was very valiant.

He wanted to fight with them.

They also pulled out their swords and prepared to join him and to fight until death.

***

"Wow... I am not aware that this Neretos' Prince is actually this dignified." Hindi mapigilang komento ni Vina, obviously at awe.

Nyssa nodded.

Unexpectedly, this Prince was very different than Prince Akito. Since they were blood brothers and fighting for the throne, she was kind of expecting na magkaparehas ang dalawa.

This reality proved her wrong though.

Anyway, the dark guild people finally reached them and a fight broke out at once.