127: Central Cloud War 8

"That's right."

Lahat sila ay napatingin sa likuran nila when they heard that.

"Papa!"

Alexandra was surprised to see her father there.

All this time, he was resting inside the school.

He had been brokenhearted a lot after their residence was attacked a year ago. Astra betrayed him. Ariana and Alyanna died. And they also found out about the truth of Anastasia's and Nyssa's swapped souls.

All these time, he had been isolating himself and didn't want to go out of his room where he only focused in cultivating.

Kaya naman malaki talagang supresa sa kanya na lumabas ito ngayon.

"Alexandra... Zaki... Let's save the fifth young miss of our family." He commanded and already moved towards Nyssa and Octavian.

Nagkatinginan pa muna ang dalawa bago sumunod sa matanda.

Napaisip naman sila Brock dahil sa narinig.

Fifth young miss?

Weren't there only 4 daughters in Czar's family?

Then they realized what he could have meant by that.

Naomi couldn't help but to sob. (Me too... 😢)

***

"Do not touch her, Octavian!"

That bellowed made Octavian and Nyssa looked on their right.

The latter's eyes widened.

"Pa--- Lord Czar..." She muttered.

Czar looked at her with a frown.

"You silly child. I am your father. What are you calling me Lord for?"

Then he stood beside her, followed by Alexandra and Zaki.

Nyssa blinked.

"Hi..." Zaki greeted her.

Binatukan naman siya ni Alexandra ng makalapit ito sa tabi niya.

"Have you gone mad? To face him alone, anong feeling mo, napakalakas mo na? Tch!"

Nyssa massaged the part of her head na tinamaan ni Alexandra. But unlike before when she was doing it to her, she was now smiling at her instead of glaring.

"Stupid..." Sabay irap ni Alexandra sa kanya.

"Are you that devastated after nang mapaalis namin ang pamilya mo sa Eastern Island, Octavian? You know the truth but you are still going to take this cursed child as your daughter."

"Cursed child? Kung may kasumpa sumpa man dito yan ay yang anak mong kinakampihan mo pa sa kabila ng pag-anib niya sa Dark Guild. You are really muddled, Octavian. You don't even know what's good or bad anymore."

"Good or bad? I only know power."

"Power? My daughter suppressed your devil child! What power are you talking about? Kaya ka nga galit na galit, di ba? Because this silly girl made your precious daughter eat dirt."

The pride in Czar's voice almost made Nyssa choked.

Octavian clenched his jaw with that.

Then his eyes looked at Nyssa.

"Don't show yourself to me anymore."

Saka ito tumalikod na at binalikan si Moira na kanina pa naalalayan ni Yuan.

"L-lord Octavian..." Bati ni Yuan dito.

But he only earned a slap from the old man.

"I told you to protect my daughter. Anong silbi mo?"

Then he took Moira from him and flew away.

The rest of Moira's people followed them.

***

"Lord Czar, Alexandra and Zaki... Thank you for saving me." Nyssa thanked them as soon as the enemies were all gone.

Agad namang napatingin sa kanya ang tatlo.

She didn't let them speak yet though.

She guessed they had done that because she was still in Anastasia's body. Of course, she still looked like as that lady they were familiar with.

She sighed deeply.

"I am sorry for keeping it from you. I do not intended to deceive you all. A year ago ko lang din nalaman na nasa katawan ko pala si Anastasia and we have experienced a swapping of soul.

"If I have known that sooner, I could have sought her then. Hindi na sana siya naimpluwensyahan pa nila Moira.

"But don't worry! It is still my intention to have us swapped back. I will give back Anastasia to you."

Nyssa explained to them quickly. Lalo na kay Czar.

She felt as if she owed him that at least.

After all, he had been very good to her all these years. Even if it was only because he thought she was his daughter.

Napahinga lang naman si Czar ng malalim.

Then he put his hand on her head.

"I told you. Don't call me Lord Czar, Nyssa."

The lady stiffened upon hearing her name from him. Then she confusely looked at the man before her.

"I do not blame you. You are also the victim of this. You and my daughter. In fact, kung tutuusin, you have the short end of the bargain. My daughter... she really has no ability to cultivate while you are always known to be an aberrant since your childhood.

"However, you did your best to cure her illness and soon make her body this powerful.

"In fact, I am ashamed to you. It is my fault why my daughter is using your body to do evil things. I didn't raise her well."

Extreme grief covered Czar once again.

He felt weak upon remembering Anastasia and how she had massacred her own sisters and clan.

Agad naman siyang kinapitan nila Alexandra at Nyssa when he was about to tumble.

But he took and enclosed the latter's hand with his own.

"My family is not great anymore. We have no more home. We only have the remaining of us to rely on. But... if you want to, you are always welcome as the fifth young miss of my family. As Nyssa... and not just the one having my daughter's body."

"Thank you po."

"Papa, you are tired. Let's go back inside the school."

Czar nodded after giving Nyssa's hand a last squeeze.

Then he and Alexandra already left her and Zaki there.

"Lord Czar means it." He said.

"I know." She said with a sigh. "I feel like I don't deserve it though." She added

"Why not?" Kunot noong tanong naman ng binata sa kanya.

Nyssa just smiled at him.

He was about to say more things to her when Jin suddenly appeared and pushed him away from her and inspected Nyssa.

"Are you hurt?"

She rolled her eyes at him bago umiling.

"Fortunately, dumating sila Lord Czar at Senior Alexandra." He said with relief.

"And me too." Zaki interjected.

"You just stand there so you are not counted. And stay away from Nyssa." Jin told him.

Zaki just sneered at him.

***