110: Escape 2

"What are we doing here?" Jin asked Wayne.

"Months ago, your father wrote me a letter. He said he wanted to send someone to me to guide in entering the Condemned Forest.

"You see, in my youth, I was able to enter the Condemned Forest and had some fortunate encounter.

"Inside that place was not entirely pure dangers and deaths. Anyone who is wise and not impulsive enough can possibly receive blessing from the forest.

"That's why your father decided to send this little girl inside."

"What? My father did that?"

"He discussed this to the little girl noong nandoon pa kayong lahat sa Southern Island and she agreed. That's also why I waited for her to visit me."

When Jin remained quiet, Wayne continued.

"You should realize after what she has gone through from the Ryder Clan kung gaano kadelikado para sa buhay niya ang pagkakaroon ng Void. If this spreads all over the world, I am certain, the Ryder Clan will not just the only one to hunt her down until she finally gives up her mental capacity and void.

"Your father quick-wittedly realized this fact the moment she revealed her power to all of you. He then decided to talk to her about entering the Condemned Forest after your mission in Southern-Central Boundary.

"However, I cannot wait any longer. Or rather, it is the forest that cannot wait anymore.

"She has to enter it now. There will be no perfect time for her to enter the forest other than now. Unfortunately, she has to experience these things and fell unconscious.

"So I have to ask you, Jin, to go with her. Bring her to the middle of the forest where will be the perfect place for her to cultivate.

"I have to warn you, though. The process will not be easy for you lalo na at kailangan mo siyang protektahan habang patungo kayo doon.

"The forest could detect a special physique. However, although you are better than any normal cultivators, the forest will not consider that under special physique at all.

"So you have to prepare mentally and physically for the challenges and struggles you have to face along the way."

"Tell me more about it then, Wayne. I wanna know what you had gone through in that forest. I need them in order to protect Nyssa properly."

"I really intend to tell them to you anyway. However, there is something I want you to promise me first."

"What is it?"

"Kapag nasa Mythic level na siya, you have to bring her out of the forest and send her to Central Island to meet me."

Since it wasn't that hard of a promise, Jin promised Wayne then.

***

"Useless!" Moira angrily blasted Yuan away from her.

She was indeed very furious.

First, the Babel Island and tower were destroyed by Nyssa.

Now, another of her island had crumbled because of her.

Why was she so slippery?

Bukod pa doon, Anastasia had been included in collapsing island.

Just how much of an idiot this Yuan was for her to leave her like that in the middle of her cultivation. He was really useless!

"And you call yourself a man. Why, mas may silbi pa sayo yung apat na lalaki na kasama ni Nyssa. Stupid!"

Once again, Yuan was hit by Moira's power. He was thrown away and started to cough blood.