97: Violated

"What is it?" Naomi asked.

That's exactly the question, right?

What exactly was making Nyssa feel this uncomfortable?

She couldn't pinpoint it at all.

Until...

They finally came home at naabutan nila na may tatlong bata ang naghihintay sa kanila doon sa labas.

Isang sugatang dalagita at dalawang batang lalaki na nasa edarang apat hanggang limang taon.

"F-fiona?"

A cold feeling covered Nyssa's whole being pagkakita sa dalagitang halos pasa pasa ang buong katawan. The two kids beside her were crying and in a sorry state too.

"What happen to you, Fiona?" Even Toby felt angry after seeing the little girl like that.

She liked this little girl so much.

Very responsible and mature for her age.

And seeing her right now like this... bruised face and arms... unkempt hair and dress... He had more or less an idea of what had happened here.

A thirteen years old little girl!

Who was so monstrous as to violate a thirteen years old girl like this?!

He felt so terrible he wanted to punch someone so bad. But Khalil was already beside him and stopped his hand.

"It is better to talk about this inside." Brock offered.

Jin nodded and crouched towards the little girl but Fiona started to panic. She started shrieking and cowering in front of Jin.

The lad had no choice but to back off at once.

Halos napapikit at nadurog naman ang puso nila Toby at Nyssa when they saw that reaction.

That was nowhere near that little girl na magiliw sa kanilang dalawa.

That was not the Fiona they had known and seen just a day ago.

"I think you should do it, Ana." Raqie nudged her.

Nyssa could only nod and approach the little girl.

Fiona quickly hugged her, seeking comfort on her embrace. She couldn't stop her tears this time. Heart full of anguish towards the youth on her arms.

She carried the little girl and brought her inside the house, towards her room. Raqie and Naomi joined them.

As for the six lads, naiwan silang lahat kasama ang dalawang batang lalaki na magpahanggang ngayon ay umiiyak pa rin.

They were both hugging Toby's each thighs since he was the only familiar person for them in that room.

***

The six lads were comforting the two boys na naiiwan sa pangangalaga nila.

After a while, they already calmed down.

They even fell asleep on Toby's arms.

Seeing how his boyfriend were struggling with the two sleeping boys, Khalil took the other one and carried the boy himself.

Napaiwas lang naman ng tingin yung apat sa kanilang dalawa.

Why, they looked like a family of four!

Anyway, it had been a while since the ladies went inside the room.

They also felt at lost as they realized what exactly had happened to the little girl. It was just too evil.

To be able to stomach doing that, the person must not be human at all.

"How old is she?" Brock finally asked and broke the silence.

"Thirteen.." Toby answered grimly.

"That's inhumane..." Khalil said quietly.

"Whoever it is, is definitely not a person at all." Hindi mapigilan ni Toby ang pagsama ng kalooban niya. Fiona's image was embedded on his mind.

"What about the other kids, Toby? You said there are more than twenty of them in that headquarters. But how come there are just three of them here?" Jin suddenly asked.

There was another silence in the room.

After a while...

"I am worried about Ana, Jin." Yung kaninang galit ni Toby ay napalitan ng pag-aalala. "The kids... She loves those kids like her own siblings. She was planning to bring them to her home and adopt all of them. If something really happened to them..."

Hindi na naituloy ni Toby ang sinasabi niya.

The door from Nyssa's room bursted open.

Mula doon, the lady herself came out.

A suffocating aura was coming out from her body once again, like the one she produced when they were in Authority Station.

This time though, it was more potent, making all of them had a hard time to breathe.

It also felt like their whole being was being sucked towards her. They could only sit because of that extreme pressure.

"Maru!" Nyssa shouted.

A burst of colorful light flashed and a majestic colorful huge bird suddenly appeared. Nyssa jumped on the bird's back and the two of them flew out of the house, blasting the roof along with them.

Bago pa man may makareact sa kanilang lahat, the person and the bird were already gone.

***

Brock, Raqie, Jin and Toby searched for Nyssa the rest of the day. Habang sila Khalil, Adam at Drax naman ay naiwan para ayusin ang nasirang bubungan nila.

Naomi, however, took care of the little girl and two boys.

She sighed to herself habang pinagmamasdan ang dalagita na mahimbing ng natutulog sa kama ni Nyssa.

What a terrible thing to happen for a thirteen years old girl.

Hindi mapigilang maluha ni Naomi dahil sa awa sa bata.

No wonder Nyssa was so angry.

Kung siya ngang hindi personal na kakilala ito ay nakakaramdam na ng frustration at galit, what more pa kaya si Nyssa?

She sighed again and wiped her tears as she worriedly thought of the lady.

Nyssa was actually a Void user.

They only found out today kung hindi pa dahil sa outburst nito kanina.

In her anger, she had produced that sickening aura. The true power of Void...

It was clear na kontrolado pa ni Nyssa ang aura niya kanina. Kung hindi ay baka naabsorb na nitong lahat ang mga enerhiya nila.

But still, kahit na kontrolado ng dalaga iyon, they were still able to feel a bit of its intensity.

In fact, may duda na sila noong first year ng dalaga na baka Void user siya. But during her element test, she was detected as air element user.

Naomi remembered how disappointing it was for them.

But now...

She couldn't help fearing for Nyssa's life.

The lady was naturally attracting troubles to herself. At ngayon, may Void element pa siya.

Things would definitely become harder this time for her.

Sakto naman at may marahang kumatok sa pintuan.

She opened it and saw Drax outside.

"They are back. Ana's missing. We have a meeting."

***