179: Dark Guild vs United Cultivators 8

"What..."

Nyssa was stunned upon arriving the front line. She was already expecting that her friends would do everything they could to hold on against Moira and her people. However, she didn't expect that the one facing them at the moment would be the sacred beasts. And something huge was leading them.

"That's Jin's divine beast."

"What? You mean that flying fox? But that flying fox is cute. That... that thing looks like a large scary vampire."

"It reached God Level just a while ago. He can now grow into its full size and lead the other sacred beasts."

Somehow, Nyssa felt bad for Leon. Leading sacred beasts should be a task for the beast at the top of heirarchy.

Although Leon and Jin's divine beast had both now in God Level, Leon was still an ancient beast. But because he and Maru was prioritizing helping her, he had to pass the job to a divine beast.

"This is also a good thing. The two of us can deal with your sister and separate her from the front line."

"No. I am done fighting one on one with anyone. This time, we will take charge of this fight."

The two of them hovered above the United Cultivators. As of now, since the sacred beasts had taken over the front line, the cultivators had given a moment to breathe and regroup. But they all knew this war was still far from over.

"Fall into ranks!" Nyssa heard Alexandra shouted.

"Fall into ranks!" Zaki repeated Alexandra's command afterwards.

Then he looked up to see where Nyssa was.

The lady happened to meet back their gazes and an understanding occured to them. It was time to step up their game.

Soon, their people were back in their positions. Jin made his divine beast commanded the other sacred beasts to fall back. Anyway, these beasts might be powerful but against that many mighty enemies, it was just a matter of time before they were completely overcome. That's something they cannot afford to happen yet. They still need the sacred beasts later.

Anyway, Nyssa and Leon landed on the front line where most of their strong fighters were. She looked around and looked at Prince Atobe and Raqie.

They both nodded at her as silent recognition for the next phase of their attacks.

Prince Atobe stood beside Nyssa while Raqie run in the middle of their ranks.

"Are you ready?" Nyssa asked Prince Atobe.

"Yep. It took you a while. I thought you would never need my guardian power anymore."

Nyssa shrugged and simply said, "Let's go."

Once again, she hopped on Leon's bird back but this time, she was with Prince Atobe.

"Deliver us to enemy ranks, Leon."

***

"Mistress, that's Nyssa flying towards us." One of the elders of Dark Guild informed her as they watched the incoming huge ancient beast.

"I can see that too. Continue to attack. We are still overnumbered them. There is nothing to fear. As for my sister, I will deal with her."

Unfortunately, when she tried to meet and get near Nyssa, an invisible barrier stopped.

Moira chuckled.

"What are you barricading me now? Did I give you trauma after killing that kid and medic friends of yours?"