133: Heavenly Treasures

After Wayne arranged everything, nagdiretso na rin silang lima tungo sa Central Authorities.

Nyssa was expecting na makakadaupang palad niya doon ang mga leaders, but she didn't expect na sasalubungin sila mismo ng mga ito.

"It is great to finally meet you in person, Miss Meng."

Nyssa simply nodded at them while being bewildered.

The auras of these elders were not joke at all.

She could feel it even without them intending to.

Anyway, they were still not aware about the swap soul of her and Anastasia kaya naman until now, she was still being addressed by them like that.

Wayne obviously kept her real identity because if others might knew about it, they may not think the same thing as the others.

"You are just in time. We are just beginning to talk about the Heavenly Treasures now. You might as well join us for a bit to discuss about it."

The five of them nodded and joined the Leaders and elders to discuss about the Heavenly Treasures.

In fact, that matter had left out by them noong nag-usap usap sila Central Cloud.

Heavenly Treasures were unknown to them. In fact, tanging ang mga matatandang grupo lamang ang nakakaalam sa mga iyon gaya ng Central Authorities.

And Nyssa would never know about it at all kung hindi dahil sa occupation niya noong nakaraang buhay niya.

When they entered the council room, they were surprised how big it was.

They also noticed na ang ilang mga elders ng Central Cloud ay naroroon. In fact, they were being led by the Headmaster himself.

The old man nodded at them as greeting.

"Headmaster, tell us more about your last encounter with the Heavenly Treasures." One of the elders said.

Agad naman iyong ginawa ng headmaster, telling them the about the dark energy that surrounded it and how those three were used to kill and devoured the essences and souls of the people caught by Moira.

Hindi naabutan ni Nyssa ang mga pangyayaring iyon. But they told her what happened to that part.

The elders, upon hearing the story, were overwhelmed.

Of course! That was the Heavenly Treasures. For those things to be corrupted, it was too unimaginable.

She simply listened to the discussion. Ganun din ang mga kasamahan niya.

Unexpectedly, the leaders seemed too keen to involve Nyssa with the discussion.

Though she was young, in their minds, she knew a lot. Base na rin ito sa encounter nila a year ago.

And so, when the elders stopped their speculations and reached the dead end, one of the leaders finally asked Nyssa a question.

"What do you think about this, Miss Meng?"

She looked up and directly looked at the leader na nagtanong sa kanya. He good naturedly smiled at her and so she could only sigh to herself.

"Corrupting the Heavenly Treasures is never an impossible thing. There has been few ancient records of how to do it. But of course, it involved evil and dark magic.

"What Moira doing now is feeding the Heavenly Treasures blood, essences and souls of powerful people. This way, it's corruption will be stable.

"I believe that it still has a long way to go though. After all, powerful people are not that easy to defeat. She has to use tricks and the likes in order to do it."

"Then, how long do you think before she completely turned the Heavenly Treasures into evil ones?"

Nyssa paused for a moment. Using her previous lifetime knowledge of events, she calculated the time. She was sure Moira had been feeding the Heavenly Treasures for many years now.

One indicator of it was the dark aura of them.

According to what she knew, that dark aura would only appear if the Heavenly Treasures consumed more than half of its fill of blood, essences and souls.

She silently computed in her mind and after a moment, she said, "Utmost... two years."

The elders gasped upon hearing it.

Two years?

That might seemed long but actually, it wasn't enough.

"Then we must seize that two years gap to find a way to stop them."

"You really have to. Once the Heavenly Treasures turn evil completely, we can no longer reverse it back to its original sacredness. Not even the most powerful can stop it anymore because at that time, it will already become a weapon to kill the Creator Himself so what more we, mere humans, could do against it?

"Also, I am certain when that two years mark apprear, they will once again march here. At dederetso na sila dito sa Central Authorities where the highest tower existed.

"Since their secret tower was destroyed a year ago, they have been eyeing this Central Authority for a while now. That's their main reason for attacking the Central Cloud in the first place recently. Getting rid of the renforcements before attacking the main force.

"However, 2 years later today, they no longer need to dilly dally their attack here. What's more to fear for them? They already have the most deadly weapon out there."

Nyssa decided to tell them what she knew and the truth.

In this room, siya lang ang pinaka nakakaalam ng utak ni Moira.

It was maybe a twin thing but the moment she knew what Moira was doing, she could quickly know her reasoning behind it.

This time though, Moira was really ambitious.

Ambitious but courageous enough to attempt this kind of thing.

Imagine, she wanted to kill the Creator?

It was just a bit amazing even for Nyssa.

She didn't voice that out though. People might think she was a weirdo.

Anyway, the elders continued to talk.

This time though, Wayne already asked the leaders for them to leave.

They just nodded and gave a grateful look towards her.

***

"Now, let's get proceed to the topmost floor of this tower." Wayne said ng makalabas sila ng conference hall. Then he looked at her a bit of apologetically. "Sorry about that. Hindi ko din alam na mahihigit nila tayo."

"No problem. The talk about the Heavenly Treasures is necessary. I just hope they will really find a way to stop Moira."

They could simply nod in agreement with her. It was frightening even by just hearing what the devilized version of it could do. What more if it really happen years later.

***