115: Six Months Later 1

"Move!"

The branches and leaves of trees infront of her move out of her way just by her words.

"Teleport!"

Then she appeared and disappeared to catch up with her target in a very short amount of time.

"Portal!"

And when there was no more large branches to jump off in front of her, this Manipulation of Space was quick to provide her a way to move towards the next tree.

Nyssa continuously used the Basic Manipulations of Void that afternoon.

Unlike before, it was now a piece of cake for her.

Unfortunately, despite her expertise in these three, she still ended up eating dirt fed by this huge bird she was chasing.

Remember that shrieking bird?

It turned out to be another ancient bird!

She was one day outside the protective array and practicing the Basic Manipulations on top of these trees when she encountered this ancient bird.

Gaya ng nangyayari araw araw, this beast caught Nyssa's attention because of its shrieking while flying around the Condemned Forest.

Out of curiosity, Nyssa followed the bird.

The ancient beast was fast.

Fortunately, she had her manipulation skills and she was able to catch up with it.

Nyssa was amazed that the ancient bird was like the king of this forest.

In fact, doon niya narealize na kaya ito nag-iingay ng ganoong mga oras ay dahil nagroronda siya at bilang babala na rin sa mga iba pang sacred beasts na nasa lugar na iyon.

When she went back to the protective array, she told this to Maru.

The bird seemed to know about this another ancient beast.

"What type of ancient beast he is?"

"Aguila..."

Nyssa's interest was piqued.

Of course! She only heard this ancient beast from legends, gaya na lang din ni Maru.

Then she learned from the bird herself na dahil special ang physique niya, she could actually contract two sacred beasts at once.

It was just a casual talk between her Maru but she definitely thought it was worth trying to get to her side this Aguila. Of course, she would choose another ancient beast. Bukod sa ayaw niyang madishonor si Maru na isang Adarna, that would also be very awesome if she really did contract this Aguila.

And so, muling nadagdagan ang gawain niya. Mula sa pagpupunas kay Jin at pagttraining ng mga Manipulations ng Void, she would now go out of protective array 30 minutes before lunch and after sunset para abangan ang ibon.

One time, Nyssa got too near as she followed the anciemt bird.

Upon sensing her, the bird stopped flying and remained afloat before the lady.

It was very huge and intimidating but all Nyssa could feel was admiration.

It had white and brown plumage and a crest that was similar to lion's mane. With its blue-gray's eyes, it stared intently to Nyssa.

Hindi pa ito nakuntento sa pagtitig lang sa dalaga.

He suddenly transformed into human, just like Maru and landed before her.

Nyssa was baffled.

Her eyes were wide until the birdman was already in front of her.

"Who are you?"

"Nyssa."

"Where are you from?"

She idiotically pointed towards the middle of the forest.

The birdman scoffed upon realizing that she was a human who was probably in quest to find fortunate encounter from this forest.

"Remain inside the protective array, if you must really stay in this forest. This place is unwelcoming. A feeble human like you should not be roaming around mindlessly in this area."

Yun lang at muli nang bumalik sa tunay niyang form ang ibon. Then he also resume fly around the forest.

Simula noon, she started her mission to tame this ancient beast.

She believed this bird would be a great addition to her power.

She would never have Maru in frontline of any fight because she was a support/healer type of ancient beast.

But if she would have this another ancient beast which she was sure an attack type one, her winning chance in fighting would definitely increase a lot.

Anyway, since she had lost the bird today, she just decided to go back to their place.

"Ah, tiring..." She uttered as she sat on the grassy ground.

"You fail again, I see." The bird stated.

She just shrugged.

"Malay mo bukas, mahuli ko na siya."

"I don't think you'll able to. Anyway, Jin regained consciousness while you are out."

Nyssa, who was drinking water from a bamboo jug, suddenly splurted the water in her mouth.

"Eh? Bakit di mo sinabi agad?"

It had been six months and Jin remained unconscious. This would be the first news about his waking up since they arrived here.

She stood up and was about to go towards the hut but Maru's next sentence stopped her.

"He went back to sleep again. I think he will be waking up and sleeping again the next few days. But it will eventually get better hanggang sa maging normal na ulit siya. I am sure, the negative energies in his body are all now gone. He just has to get used again to being awake."

"I see... It is still good news then. Did he able to get out of the bed already?"

Maru nodded.

"I fed him. He wanted to wait for you but he was too sleepy and just simply go back to bed."

"Good, good! It's been a while. Tomorrow, I will make sure to be there when he wakes up."

The excitement of her were very evident.

Maru only watched her though.

She must be very lonely these past few months.

After all, ilang taon din siyang hindi napag-isa ng ganito katagal dahil na rin sa presensya nila Toby.

Aminado din naman ang ibon na hindi siya magaling sa pakikisama sa ibang tao.

Though her attitude now had greatly improved.

That mainly because Nyssa was actually the second master that lasted longer with her this time. Of course, hindi pa rin naman natatalo ni Nyssa ang record ng pinakauna niyang master but she was still better than others.

***