150: Selection 2

Castor is the most promising youth in Meridius Sun Tribe.

He was known for his strength and his skills were second to none amongst the tribe.

That's the reason why he was actually considered by everyone as Vina's future husband.

Being the heir, she only deserved to marry the best lad of their tribe.

And yes... It had to be from their own tribe.

Anyway, that's the reason why they were all surprised when he suddenly stood up and walked towards to the stage to face Nyssa.

When the both of them were already standing face to face, it was somehow an amazing view.

It was like a giant fighting a tiny person.

Well, Nyssa was a petite. She was a lady after all.

This Castor, however, was tall and bulky.

The huge discrepancy in their built was just overwhelming.

The audience couldn't help cringing at the idea that the two of them would be fighting.

Wouldn't this be going a one sided fight?

"Really, Castor?" Vina asked him with an eyebrow raised.

"Why not, Vina? Don't worry. I will go easy to your dear friend."

"Oh, you don't have to go easy on me. I appreciate the thought but I don't need it." Nyssa said. Then she put her one hand under her chin. "Let's see. An Initial Minor God Level. Not bad..."

Castor was surprised. "You can see through one's cultivation level. Even a higher one."

"Yep. It is always my special skill." She even had a side grin while saying this.

Contrary to worry of Vina and everyone, Nyssa seemed to be pretty chill.

"Castor, do you really want to fight with Nyssa?" Nana Asyang asked.

"Yes, Tribe Head."

"You must have really lost your screw then." Vina said coldly.

"Vina, I said you don't have to worry. As your future husband, of course, I will take care of your guest."

"My future husband, you say? Huh! Not only did he loss his screw, he is also a delusional now."

"Vina..." Saway ni Nana Asyang sa kanya.

Well, Vina was being spiteful too much with Castor.

Besides, the lad might really end up as her husband in the future. The old woman didn't want the two of them to have a gap because of this.

"Besides, what are you worrying about, Vina? Miss Nomad doesn't even mind." Felix intervened with a smirk on his face.

Vina ignored him. Instead she looked at Nyssa who gave her a subtle nod.

She was actually very worried because she knew the strength of Castor. He was undefeated for a while now.

Isa pa, there was obviously a plot going on behind this.

Castor is a disciple of Rossi.

Noon pa lamang na tumayo ito at tumuntong sa stage ay kinutuban na siya.

Now that Felix was intervening, mas lalo niyang napatunayan ang kutob niya.

"My goodness, what a lame future husband. Just become a nomad with us, Vina, rather than end up with that kind of guy." Raqie remarked.

Of course, the four of them weren't dumb. They quickly realized that this bulky guy has some connection with Felix.

Would they simply be at ease while they were obviously plotting against Nyssa?

Knowing the dumb lady, she must haven't thought about it yet. So if they didn't do something against these people, she would surely end up in difficult situation.

At hindi nga sila nagkamali ng iniisip.

Nyssa's mind was too focus about the stage and its secret that she hadn't really thought about anything else at all.

"Now, now... Stop meddling with our fight. Don't look down on me because I am small. I am actually really agile, you know."

"Confident, eh? That's good. Let this fight begin then." Felix said. Nagawa pa nitong tumawa ng malakas.

Nyssa simply shrugged and faced Castor again.

The lad did the same thing.

Since the two were ready to fight, Nana Asyang could only nod her head towards the announcer who quickly shouted the start of the fight.

***

Nyssa and Castor began by encircling the stage, trying to discern the strength of one another.

Well, actually, it was only Castor who was perceiving Nyssa's real strength. The latter had the ability to see one's strength so she was simply just waiting for him to attack first.

"You won't be able to determine my real strength if we won't begin this fight soon."

"Then I will attack first."

"Exactly what I want to say."

As soon as Nyssa finished her sentence, Castor launched himself towards her, with a huge sword on his hands.

The pressure of God level was very different that Nyssa had to jump backward at the last minute and abort the idea of meeting his attack.

"Are you gonna keep dodging my attacks? That is total opposite of your confidence earlier."

"I am still warming up. Chill, bulky boy."

However, Castor wasn't chilling at all. The sword disappeared and he used his element this time.

He began by freezing the surrounding area around Nyssa with his ice element.

She felt the cold at once.

One of his attacks even managed to reach her left leg and it was frozen on the spot. She tried to move her frozen leg forcefully but it wouldn't budge.

"Damn..." She cursed under her breath.

When Castor saw that she was caught by his ice, he sniggered and began his second series attack.

This time, he used ball of fires.

Nyssa's eyes widened.

Damn the lad was dual element cultivator!

No wonder he was so smug.

Dual Element Cultivators were also considered as special physique. Ang isa pang kilala ni Nyssa na may ganoon ay ang Headmaster nila sa Central Cloud.

Soon enough, Nyssa was engulfed by the fire, smoke and dust.

The audience was silenced.

Some was even craning their necks just to see if the young lady was still alive. However, the combination of dust and smoke made it hard to see even the silhouette of hers.

"Damn, Nyssa! Maru, is she still alive?" Toby muttered.

"She is. I just don't know how much damage she received from that."

"Really an idiot! Tch..." Raqie said.

Toby looked at her and was about to stop her from calling her that pero inunahan na niya ito.

"Don't look at me like that, Toby. Your friend is really an idiot. This is just a beginning of their fight at dehado na agad siya? If she wasn't stupid at all, she should not have shown everyone how confident she was before the fight even begins. Ah, this is shameful..."

He pursed his lips. Gustuhin man niyang ipagtanggol si Nyssa but Raqie was right. The lady dug her own grave this time.

***