132: Discussion 4

Soon, it was time for them to depart.

Nyssa's group would be left out dahil sa Central Authority Tower lang naman ang destinasyon nila. So they watched as the others went towards their own journeys.

"Gross..." Raqie commented beside Nyssa.

Agad siyang napatingin dito and found the lady looking back at her.

Then she realized, Raqie might be watching her while she was sending off Jin with her gaze.

"If Brock goes too, you might not just be looking at his back to send him off. Probably, your eyes will be full with longing too."

That earned her a knock on her head.

Napailing lang naman si Brock na narinig ang sinabi ng dalaga.

Well, they were in the same deck when Nyssa said that. She just didn't hold her tongue at times.

"Anyway, when are we planning to go?" Nyssa asked while massaging her head.

"I will talk with the Leaders first and arrange things for us to use their tower." Wayne said.

"Matatagalan ka ba?"

"Not really. They will understand our purpose. In fact, I think madali lang sila na aayon sa atin.

"My concern is, they might be wanting to see you in person. After all, your last encounter with them brought chaos to the whole Central Authorities. Yet they never have a chance to talk to you in person."

"That will be dreadful." Nyssa said with a grimace.

"Should we disguise her?" Toby suggested.

"Disguise won't last in that place. I don't think the Leaders would give you a hard time. Just prepare to answer their questions. Also, only us know about your rebirth. So you should be careful about your answers."

"I understand."

"Then we should go and prepare now. By the way, Nyssa, Andy wants you to drop by in the Infirmary." Brock said.

She just nodded.

Well, might as well na mapagbigyan niya na si Andy na icheckup siya. He didn't know that Maru was an Adarna bird so doing this for him could also give him a peace of mind.

"Maru, help me prepare. I will just go to the Infirmary."

The lady bird just nodded at her.

***

Meanwhile, miles away from Central Island...

"A little lady? Is that what they send us this time?"

A shadow in the dark asked the others, who simply made weird sounds as answers to his question.

"Ai-yooo... And here I thought they would be sending a better human. Tch... Let's just go back."

"B-but... what about her?"

"What can a little lady do? This place is not for someone like her. Let the residents take care of her."

With that, the shadow finally left.

He was followed by the others quickly. Since he already said not to be bothered by this newcomer, then they would not meddle at all.

***

"The shadows already left. Mukhang hindi rin sila impressed sa iyo." One of the residents told the little lady who was busy cultivating.

It hadn't been long since she arrived in that place.

Of course, the residents were looking forward for newcomers every now and then. But this time, their surprised was really huge when they saw this little lady.

They were already considered as evils, yes.

But to send out a little lady in this place, wasn't that consider as much more evil? Didn't that make them look kinder and nicer... entities?

Anyway, the little lady didn't pay him any attention at all.

Well, he was kind of used to it already.

He kept talking to the little lady though. One indicator that he was really bored in his entire stay in this place.

And that's saying a lot for he wasn't really sure how many years had it been since he was permanently "resided" in here. It could be for a century or millenium... Who knows?

He did that but he was soon interrupted when the little lady started to cough blood in the middle of her cultivation.

"Ugh... You're having fluctuation in your Qi again. You shouldn't rush absorbing the energy around this place. I thought I have already told you before."

Nevertheless, he didn't even bother helping the little lady.

He remained where he was and simply watched her stop her cultivation to regulate her Qi in her body.

"Why do I bother anyway? You will most likely end up here permanently too. We will be neighbors. Though I am not sure if I will like that. You are too snobbish."

"S-shut up."

"Eh? You finally talking to me?"

"I said shut up..." The little lady wiped the blood on her mouth using her sleeves. "I won't be here for too long. I still have things to accomplish outside."

"Well, good luck to that. Or more likely, good luck surviving here. You shouldn't have pursued going here. When you entered this Netherworld, the only way for you is to move forward. Going back is never a choice here."

"Naturally, I know that." Then she laid on the ground behind her and closed her eyes.

Ah... Last time she bled, it was because of cuts all over her body. This time though, she might have internal injuries. Her insides were terribly in pain.

She closed her eyes and calmed down her breathing.

After a while, when she finally became numb of the pain, she took a pill from her spatial ring and put it in her mouth.

Pills took effect slowly in this place so she just decided to rest until she was better.

However, she couldn't help gritting her teeth because she found this cultivation really slow.

She had to take slowly in absorbing the Qi around her or else, injuries like this would happen to her.

This was all Nyssa's fault.

If that friend of hers didn't attack her a year ago with combined elements technique while she was advancing to Mythic level, she should have advanced normally and not rolled back into Legendary level instead. Most of all, she should not have opted to this option of cultivating in this Nine Circles of Netherworld.

Just the mere travel towards this place had already killed her.

Now, she was still in the First Circle and yet got injured herself physically and internally.

This is so hateful!

Why did she still have to bear this kind of suffering? Hindi pa ba sapat yung mga dinanas niya in her past life?

Why was she the only one who had to cultivate like this?

While those twins were having the time of their life at the outside world?

That's right! Anastasia, by this time, couldn't help bearing a grudge towards Moira. Why, she was the one who sent her here! She would be gotten rid kung hindi siya magccultivate sa lugar na ito.

Definitely, that's also one way to say to her na dahil bumalik siya sa Legendary level at hindi na muling makakapagcultivate ng normal, she was now useless to the lady. So either she would do this or her life would be forfeited.

Anastasia clenched her fist.

Once she comes out of this place, she swore, she would become stronger than Moira and Nyssa. She would overlord the twins then.

***